The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

Sorry about your car troubles Gun.

On another note, my car is running perfectly over a year later (Y)

Totally forgot Thanksgiving 2013 was when I got it.

Just got the radiator hoses, belt, and cooling system (anti-freeze) replaced. Scored some great discounts too with the mechanic since we've been going there for so long.

Celebratory (dirty) engine pic, gonna be detailing her one last time soon. Just picked up a tin of some Mothers California Gold Carnauba wax. Anyone into detailing should also get a clay bar, thing picked up quite a few insects from my paint and glass, as well as other small particles.

Engine bay detail will likely be saved for the spring.

WRtNRe9.jpg

extra booty pic

UWCVa6F.jpg

How's the Crown Vic, Ace?

Well Brian, the is running splendidly, it clears curbs pretty good, and I didn't drive for a month in the winter so naturally I need a new battery. Probably was ready to go anyway. ALSO! Great news, Ontario gas prices are under $1 a litre! :D

• Like 1

My area is among the highest in the country and I got my gas for $2.89 a gallon yesterday.

3.78541 litre to 1 Gallon, you do the math.

I can't do those maths on account of I am a dumbass. But I feel like you're basking in the fact that you have cheaper gas me. I would do the same, point is, we went down 40cents in about 2 months. That makes me happy.

I hate my government sometimes -__- it's really dumb cause we sell our oil to the states, then it gets sold back for more. That's it I'm moving to Nevada and buyinh a big ole fuckin supercharged 440-6 pack 1970 Plymouth Fury Convertible!!

Canadians pay an average of 33% tax on gas while Americans pay an average of 11%.

We don't sell your oil back to you.

I honor my country by acquiring my petroleum products the same way our government does. I steal it from other people.

If I'm feeling especially patriotic, I siphon it from my Middle Eastern neighbor's car.

• Like 4

Must be shitty having a neighbor like that, but hey, free gas.

Actually, I rather enjoy hearing the music of his homeland blaring through the neighborhood at all hours of the day and night. It's catchy.

He doesn't like it when I play air raid sirens on loop, though.

Actually, I rather enjoy hearing the music of his homeland blaring through the neighborhood at all hours of the day and night. It's catchy.

But you can't dance to it.

• Like 1

Nothing special, I have a shitty Buick Century from the 90s (thankfully that one still steers, but the radiator and transmission are crippled).

The engines in those cars alone make it worth it. I'd kill for a Century.

EDIT: I should say, provided you have the 3800 Series. Quick wiki showed they put tons of different engines in those things.

Well Brian, the is running splendidly, it clears curbs pretty good, and I didn't drive for a month in the winter so naturally I need a new battery. Probably was ready to go anyway. ALSO! Great news, Ontario gas prices are under $1 a litre! :D

THISTHISANDTHIS

#firstandonlyfulltankinmylifetime

• Like 1

If you want a full tank never let it get under 3/4ths a tank. I fill up once a week and pay at most $15, last trip was $11.89.

If you want a full tank never let it get under 3/4ths a tank. I fill up once a week and pay at most $15, last trip was $11.89.

That's my plan now that I've actually got one, with winter gearing up I'm filling up every time I hit 5/8.

May very soon be ours, color will likely be black though.

6133d1389658982-official-2015-ford-f150-interior-photos-1491320_10151824216251059_778664241_o.jpg

Also soon to be ours in a few weeks (color may also vary, but it'll likely be this).

2014_chevrolet_impala-pic-1198563568346511239.jpeg