The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

Do you even have your license yet?

Your insurance company will fuck you in the ass, if you drive one of those. The new-ish Mustang is bad enough.

Going for my road test next month

I realized that the winters will fuck me in the ass even more with these, I might just wait :/

We still have the 64 Impala anyway.

Three liters in a gallon...

$4.50 a gallon? Fuck... We're down to $3.29 now which is good considering it was like $3.80 the entire year.

• Like 1

With fuel at $1.50 a litre I can't afford to look at this picture.

Where this thing would be driving, $1.50/L would be cheap...

Also, that front bar is terrible. It should be black/chrome.

Ain't there four litres in a gallon? Fuck, still ridiculous.

*climbs into Smart car, wheels away*

3.8 in a us gallon. Slightly more in the uk

Best buy did it for $65 when I got my double din pioneer with bluetooth installed.

I gave them a nice tip too cause they stopped in the middle of their lunch and did it in like 20 minutes for me.

Oh yeah, i'll definitely look into that Brian, it'll probably cost me more because there's more of a workload for me. They're gonna have to run antenna extension to the trunk and i gotta get the CB hardwired in so i'd probably hazard to guess it'd be close to $150

Got an antenna too, so i'm gonna get some quotes to get it and my police scanner installed. :faplight:

fix'd

Haha, well that probably couldn't hurt either.

Running wires isn't too expensive, or hard. Ask around local body shops and stores like Best Buy, get your lowest price and negotiate with all the places again, and keep going till you get your final price. Best Buy prices are fixed though.

Example, Best Buy charges $65 for the install I had, Speedway charged $80 and they're independent.

Ah shouldn't be too painful than, they'll probably have to file my dash a bit too because the radio is like 3mm wide. But it was the closest fitting so you know good enough for me. Plus i'll need the adapter for underneath it, which doubles as a tray.