The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

Oh I know, I love my 440 too but fuel prices are alittle steep when you like doing smoke shows in front of your neighbours house at 3 am. Plus the massive amounts of tickets I get for speeding, but come on, If you have a car like that, you gotta drive it for what it was made for

That is more than a chic magnet, it seduces all the girls nearby and magically makes them drop their panties, and also if u take them for a ride the rumble of the V8 will get their pussy wet :-) 1970 Challenger FTW

The problem with all these supercars is that I can't drive any of them, because my dads insurance only lets over 30s drive any performance car!

But I saw the new Vauxhall Astra VXR and it doesn't look too bad:

image-10-for-hammond-11-11-11-gallery-42304502.jpg

I know its not a muscle car etc but it looks good to drive in the city, which is mostly all I ever do anyway.

Those cars are foldable like pieces of paper compared to the cars here

heres a 2010 odge Challenger

I know I'm really fucking late, but you know they're designed like that here. 'Crumple zones' (which I imagine smaller cars there have too), designed to take the brunt of the impact so you're not thrown around like a cat in a blender. I'd still rather be driving a Challenger though. Or a '78 Corvette Pace car.

Where the hell do you think i came from? I popped out D-O's ass 2 years ago, he's ashamed to be in any of our discussions because of me

Asshamed. :ike:

I know what a crumple zone is. Your talking to dooby, I'm saying is that the REALLY small cars that are built with uni body construction, have alittle too much crumple zone. Most modern cars now have unibody construction and thats what makes them brittle, but they are light and fuel efficent. E body muscle cars (Challengers, 71 chargers, dusters etc) have unibody construction but they are made of metal not plastic. Therefore they dont get destroyed, but the person driving them does