The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

What happened to frank?

Well since it seemed like the frame of the Charger was made of Swiss cheese, and the Rambler was my first car which i traded away at 12. When i found it for sale i figure it was worth a shot, now here i am with with the Rambler. Plus you know 327-4bbl >318 2bbl ;)

I'd like to buy a new pair of tweeters for my car

These are currently in mine (factory set).

%24_35.JPG

Top right corner of door

mump-1304-28%2Bhow-to-94-04-mustang-interior-upgrades%2Bdark-graphite-door-panel.jpg

Any recommendation on what I should replace them with?

Seems like a lot of work...

Yeah, truth..

Those tracks weigh 325lbs a piece.... X4 that is 1600 lbs... Your gonna need a crew just to get them on and off...

Plus, they are only warranted for a year.

I know, but they aren't going to just magically appear on the snow in the perfect position...

Try carrying a 50lb bag of concrete through snow.

That guy had them in the bed of his truck, and he set them up himself. Keeping them in a shed or garage is no issue.

Uh huh. I'd like to see a dismount video. You ain't lifting them up onto the bed of the truck that easy. Also, that video is edited, its not actually real time.

For instance, skip ahead to where they are putting the back treads on. The ramps to drive onto the track magically disappears, after it appears that initially, the driver of the truck drove onto the treads incorrectly (resulting in a crooked tread)...