The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

Yeah fuel door is kind of a waste of money. I'm going with the headlights then.

Few more, do you think I should also get a 14 inch antenna to replace the 29 inch which is only like 20 bucks?

8420eb48f5a86c19a89745d3d427bcf2.png

and these sequential tail lights

I would get a window shield antenna if i was bothered by the antenna , or maybe a power one

Waste of money, looks the same but stimpy.

For speakers i use infinity kappas in my truck with two 10" kickers for the subs, but with the infinities you need a dedicate equalizer to take out some of the treble/mid range... At least in my truck.

Powered them with a Rockford fosgate 5 ch amp...

My dream has a good chance of coming true; a Chrysler Fifth Avenue may be landing in me lap sometime soon. :fap: Anybody here have experience with old Chryslers?

• Like 1

they are all driven by 40's style gangsters and 60's style pimps.

If you own this car, they are the only 2 professions you can have. to my knowledge.

You will need a white fedora with a huge feather too. Also start exercising your "pimp hand" those slaps must be fast and sharp. No limp wrist shit.

My dream has a good chance of coming true; a Chrysler Fifth Avenue may be landing in me lap sometime soon. :fap: Anybody here have experience with old Chryslers?

I am quite familiar with these cars, the Fifth ave, Plymouth Caravelle and Dodge diplomat are all the same. You get either a 225 Slant six gutless but indestructible, 318 V8 reliable but Meh, 360 V8 police pkg Dodge diplomat only. These are fairly reliable cars, built like tanks and parts are commonly available. The 318 V8 can be worked to have a bit more power quite easily, while still delivering reasonable gas mileage. Good car, not the coolest but fuck what people think. Buy it!

• Like 1

It's a car I can relate to: dorky, dated, and weak. That makes it the coolest car in my heart. That was a very informative post, Ace. You're like Rain Man, except with cars and not toothpicks. I appreciate the input, my jolly neighbour! :ike:

• Like 1

How much is it going for?

Free, with 17k miles and change. Not a bad deal, should it come through.

Holy shit. Can't argue with that price, look at this we might both have gotten our first cars for free. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

249156_768042043221760_316318760_n.jpg

How much is it going for?