The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

a fiero is slightly more gay than a z4. :clap: :clap:

See, I googled that car and it looks ok to me, I probably like all cars.

So they can be on the winning side of a high speed pursuit. Personally, I would just shoot the police and walk away in a leisurely fashion, but some people like chases.

Ace's father is clearly a getaway driver for all those Canadian bank robberies we'd hear about on the news if anyone cared about Canada.

• Like 2

Brian, any car that can modulate pace in a rapid manner Is a safe car, the seats a heavily bolstered so they hold you in place. Keeps you relaxed a safe ;) also the power makes going up hills easy and is less wear on the engine.

I drive a '99 Ford Ranger that is without reverse at the moment, and it blows. I have to push it backwards all the freakin' time, and if I don't park strategically, it's a royal pain in the ass to get out. My dream car would probably be... I don't know. I've never really put the thought into it. A car is a car to me, as long as I have a radio and the ability to go somewhat kind of really fast, then I'm good to go.

• Like 2

This is what i'm looking for this winter.......after i get a job :/ It's an AMC eagle, it's a sports car with a jeep running gear. Not lifted that's the stock ride height.

1981_amc_eagle-pic-44169.jpeg

I've always thought those were cool, would be cool to build a unique wheeler---but I have a problem with the single speed transfer case. You really need a low range to go along with that hi range for any serious wheeling

Oh, and in reply to the v6 mustang-- you're one of THOSE people, aren't you, Brian

This is what i'm looking for this winter.......after i get a job :/ It's an AMC eagle, it's a sports car with a jeep running gear. Not lifted that's the stock ride height.

I've always thought those were cool, would be cool to build a unique wheeler---but I have a problem with the single speed transfer case. You really need a low range to go along with that hi range for any serious wheeling

Oh, and in reply t,o the v6 mustang-- you're one of THOSE people, aren't you, Brian

The short answer. Yes.

No serious wheeling intended, it's just a Canadian winter fighter. Also a sporty summer 2wd machine.

Damn, now I want a true 4x4. I bought a '99 awd rav4 because my El Camino only gets ~8mpg on a good day, and has to be on 91 octane or better, until i convert to e85 or add water/meth injection. The rav is a lot of fun and is great for camping/fishing, but there are some things it just can't do that a 4x4 will

I'll get some up once I have some decent pics. I'm really thinking e85 setup because its like 106 octane and cheap----50-70 cents cheaper than 87 octane around here. Asshole in a Honda hit the front fender, working on hanging a new one, need to save up for a repaint.

Recently got a Pioneer FH-X700BT, gonna get the install done soon, anyone have recommendations for speakers?

I'll get some up once I have some decent pics. I'm really thinking e85 setup because its like 106 octane and cheap----50-70 cents cheaper than 87 octane around here. Asshole in a Honda hit the front fender, working on hanging a new one, need to save up for a repaint.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the honda was totaled ;)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the honda was totaled ;)

Haha. Not exactly, but I had to help him tear off the front bumper of his car so he could drive away. I'm just glad the front clip is ok, although it might have been an excuse to convert to the better looking '70 front end