The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

I wouldn't call that car much of a ricer. That's pretty much how it can from Mugen, right Clutch?

You see some real ricer shit here in Houston---plenty of blacks/Hispanic/suburban wannabe gangstas who think their civic/sentra/del sol with a shitty flat black primer paint job, cheap (or rented) aftermarket rims, cut springs, coffee can exhausts, and flame stickers are the coolest thing ever. They can usually be identified by looking for a compact car that sounds like a mosquito and has rattling body panels.

I wouldn't call that car much of a ricer. That's pretty much how it can from Mugen, right Clutch?

You see some real ricer shit here in Houston---plenty of blacks/Hispanic/suburban wannabe gangstas who think their civic/sentra/del sol with a shitty flat black primer paint job, cheap (or rented) aftermarket rims, cut springs, coffee can exhausts, and flame stickers are the coolest thing ever. They can usually be identified by looking for a compact car that sounds like a mosquito and has rattling body panels.

Everything you see on the cars exterior is STOCK mugen. Now the engine and suspension that's a different story :)

I'm tempted to track down that license # and go nuts on that Ricer with a crowbar.

Trust me, I hate ricers just as much as you do. Don't worry I deleted it that way the awesomeness doesn't burn your eyes.

I never considered those things Ricers. I always just assumed the people who drove those pieces of shit were just too poor to afford a proper Ricer, and are too brain damaged to realize how retarded they look.

If that is free, holy fucking god that's a good deal and $2378 seems about right That's ~1.4k GBP and according to people on the internet £4000 is normal for an 18 year old newly passed.

You better not fuck that car up.

• Like 1

Yeah, I really did luck out. This thing will be my baby, and I'm very responsible when it comes to my stuff.

So insurance was estimated $2378 a year after taking two drivers courses (almost knocked it down $1000) with $226.71 10 month installment and a $482.00 down payment. Gots to get me a job.

This, ladies and gents, is my first car. A 2004 Ford Mustang V6 40th Anniversary Edition. Now to wait seven months until I can drive it.

God bless America, can't even drive and already owns a car like this.

• Like 1