The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

Guest Birdie

Driving is a massive freedom. Some chick needs to get filled, and bam. your there in a flash

True that, but i'm in a relationship already, so a lack of car doesn't bother me.

283590_122794821146007_100002464707014_153311_51024_n.jpg

My 1984 Buick LeSabre. Still needs work but has come a long way. I can't stand small cars where you hit your head everytime you get in them. Also most new cars are plain, boring as fuck and overpriced. Fuck you new cars

Ditto. I don't know much about cars, honestly, but I know I don't want a car or motorcycle newer than '70. And really, for a motorcycle, pre-1950 would be ideal. I love shit from the 40's.

Yes the 1970 Challenger is one of my Dream cars. I'd rather have a 70-74 before I'd take an 08-11 although the new one is the best looking car out imo and probably the best looking car to come out since I was born but It can't fuck with the original, as most remakes can't, movies included. I love classic cars

Idea for my car is to have it an Orangey Yellow, T/A replica with the correct striping, vynil roof, rear window louvers, power disc brakes, fiber glass hood... etc etc. Changes will include the 440, the 727 tranny, custom built chassis, custom interior, and instead of it saying 340, i'll order two 4s instead. And maybe somewhere down the road, I'll pick up a SRT 10 Viper engine. The car is originally a numbers matching, kansas liscenced SE 318 auto, but fuck that. If I have a upgraded engine, I might as well go all out