The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

That's not funny :(

Yes it is, because a Pontiac Firefly is about as far from "classic" as possible.

I didn't mean a firefly, I just mean a car that isn't a total piece of shit, E.g. A classic. I want to get into this shit but I have nowhere to learn it.

Fuck it, Ace, I'm driving to Cayuga. You're going to get me started.

I'll get my driving attire.

New car coming down the pike soon, here's what we're looking at.

2014 Chevy Impala

2014-chevrolet-impala-016-opt.jpg

Mercedes Benz C250 (Either sport or Luxury not sure)

2012-Mercedes-C250-Coupe-Front-Left.JPG?g2_GALLERYSID=TMP_SESSION_ID_DI_NOISSES_PMT

I'm sure it will be, but the Impala is a great car in itself and Chevy really did a great job redesigning the entire vehicle. Seeing it at the Auto Show in Manhattan it was impressive.

^Like wearing leather driving gloves for your Chrysler LeBaron? Lol

Ain't nothing wrong with a LeBaron, if it's got a small block swapped in that is.

2014 Chevy Impala

I'd like them if they were RWD and had a V8 as an option.

Ain't nothing wrong with a LeBaron, if it's got a small block swapped in that is.

2014 Chevy Impala

That's stupid, there would be no point in putting a V8 in a luxury sedan. We aren't looking to race or do some heavy hauling/towing so it would just drain fuel for pointless power. Again that goes back to RWD where this is a vehicle for every day driving.

I hate when people bash on cars because it doesn't have a V8 or RWD, if you actually knew anything about cars or liked them as much as you say you do then you wouldn't be making such stupid remarks.

Yeah but if you got a car full of fatasses it needs a V8, or at least a turbo. And its nice to have the power when you need it, like passing 4 dumbfucks following a tanker doing 10 up a hill.

Also, old and new

• Like 1

You can get the power of a V8 in a V6 now too, Ford has done it in their new police interceptors and many companies offer vehicles with power that's very close to a V8.

So I just signed up for this website, since I'm really excited for GTA V, and saw this thread. Below is my 2007 Subaru Legacy Limited. It's my baby. DLBKgQb.jpg

Here she is with her stock rims, and a scratched bumper, which has been fixed.

DeURUgz.jpg

2014 Chevy Impala

That's stupid, there would be no point in putting a V8 in a luxury sedan. We aren't looking to race or do some heavy hauling/towing so it would just drain fuel for pointless power. Again that goes back to RWD where this is a vehicle for every day driving.

I hate when people bash on cars because it doesn't have a V8 or RWD, if you actually knew anything about cars or liked them as much as you say you do then you wouldn't be making such stupid remarks.

Don't get me wrong it's a great car and v6's are alot better now. It's mainly the lack of RWD that peaves me. As far a Luxury cars go i'd love an SRT 300.

2013_05_29_chrysler_300_srt8_core_09.jpg