Sign in to follow this  
GTAfriekSA

Protagonist/Plot-Line Predictions?

Hey Guys,

I can understand what people are saying with it being CJ or Packie coming back but I hope it def isnt as the main character, I think when you start learning the city it should be from a fresh player, one thing I liked bout Niko was that he was new to that place too, which I think bonds you to the character more (I mean I genuinely remember being gutted when Kate dies after all the crap Niko went through I kinda wanted a little hapiness in his life) but you know thats just my opinion folks, and one thing I do know is R* will do us proud they always do, can't wait to see what goodies in store.

I agree with Do Boy , There should be a fresh character but not old because evryone seems to think the guy looking over on San Andreas in the GTA V trailer is the protag and i'm thinking this too.

I would personally like a Hispanic or im not trying to be racist a young black person along the lines of CJ....

I think the fact that u felt for niko was not because of the character but the storyline. Normally in the end of GTA things work out. But for niko I felt that never really happened. I would prefere it to be tommy ( sorry vice ) but really you end up liking the character GTA produces, I have never disliked any.

Guest Marney1 is sexy

I think the fact that u felt for niko was not because of the character but the storyline. Normally in the end of GTA things work out. But for niko I felt that never really happened. I would prefere it to be tommy ( sorry vice ) but really you end up liking the character GTA produces, I have never disliked any.

I never took to Niko, I always thought of him as a scumbag murdering war criminal escaping justice back home. Reminded me of the cunts in Kosovo.

An Austrailian (or New Zealand) ex SAS man. Can't think of a plot.

Haha, being Australian I don't think I could take an australian lead seriously. Having said that, back story for an ex sas is easy, whole group of them go mercenary, theyve been running around for awhile doing that when a job comes up which requires them to kill woman or children or something, he refuses (cause we all love our feux morally righteous characters) and convinces the team to pull out. The paying person gets pissed off, kills most of your crew and your family so you set off all lone ranger to find him and f*ck the world on the way.

GTA 4 had that in it... sort of. Remember when he's talking to Faustin's wife? I think it was her any way. When he poured his heart out.

I don't understand why you'd have to use racial slurs any way...? They're derived from the name of a race... Do you mean spic? Ie. Italian?

Luis was a little bit gay for Tony. I was little bit gay for Tony. Amazing man.

I want the new character to be from Boston (Massychusets, not the shit one near me). Love that accent. And he can be into good music.

• Like 1

I just want the next game to be in Boston. Boston-born protag doesn't interest me if it's not actually in Boston.

I want to ship up to Boston (to find my wooden leg). :(

• Like 1

Boston, Chicago, etc... will probably never get their own GTA title, because those cities have a very similar 'mood' to Liberty City. Of course people living in Chicago and Boston will never agree to that, but for others that's how it looks.

London has a bigger chance, although I'm not sure if Americans (biggest market) would be thrilled about it.

Boston is only similar to that small part of Dukes with Packie's house and the Irish pub. Boston is a very different city. Chicago? Yeah, pretty much the same as NYC, no reason to set a game there.

Guest Marney1

Boston, Chicago, etc... will probably never get their own GTA title, because those cities have a very similar 'mood' to Liberty City. Of course people living in Chicago and Boston will never agree to that, but for others that's how it looks.

London has a bigger chance, although I'm not sure if Americans (biggest market) would be thrilled about it.

I'm tired of hearing London, does every foreigner think the UK has just one city?

my dream was to always play as a european hardened from the Slovenian war or the Croatian, but now that GTA 4 covered that, I would like to be a modern day John Marsden. I led a life of crime, then got out, then after some big incident have to go back into my old lifestyle.

Guest Marney1

my dream was to always play as a european hardened from the Slovenian war or the Croatian, but now that GTA 4 covered that, I would like to be a modern day John Marsden. I led a life of crime, then got out, then after some big incident have to go back into my old lifestyle.

It disappoints me when Rockstar fans spell protagonist's names wrong it really does.