the name of the town could of been a placeholder until they decided on a different name... same with all the mountain peaks from the leaked map... all of those names could just be placeholders until the creative team decides on a final name... i do hope they at least keep brokeback mountain tho :lol:...

-------------------------

-------------------------

UPDATE: want some gifs?? diamondbiscutz has been chopping up the trailer today, creating gifs... here's a few, you can find all of them here...

https://imgur.com/a/1TOmb

i'll keep adding more as i get them, if any of you are interested... already put one to good use :lol:...

here ya go B)...

ZYa5pgT.gif

g2i8qVF.gif 

429KFdo.gif 

an7ikU0.gif

RFNoZSh.gif

UDYLi0p.gif

Z8m8kyr.gif

ti5GxIS.gif

zIxCPJn.gif 

BZgpYHW.gif 

hnZePGm.gif 

fg1q2vs.gif

283iEeW.gif 

eTOqX5P.gif 

Edited by CaPn bOnEs
  • Like 4

pretty sure i heard morgans voice while the bandana moved to it in the trailer, and if not, it's someone else from the gang... john is literally a young guy at this point in the timeline... he's gotta be maybe 16 or so... this is dutch's gang, but if i recall, he gets left for dead when it's williamson's gang at the start of RDR, which definitely comes much later in the timeline... he joins the dutch gang as a fresh young pup... and i do get the feeling that morgan actually might be a sort of mentor to marston... might even bring him on a few jobs, but the main focus will be with dutch... but you play as morgan, and dutch is the real focal point of this story... i feel like marston will play a minor roll in the BG, might get to meet his whore of a future wife along the way lol...

maybe you're right tho, that hat definitely looks a bit familiar... but not quite...

johnmarston.jpg 

23 hours ago, TreeFitty said:

Definitely has a line on his head.

1131.jpg

Arthur's face reminds me of someone (an actor) but for the life of me I can't think of his name.

Image result for josh brolinJosh Brolin perhaps? With a bit of a wider jaw.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 3:01 PM, TreeFitty said:

1131.jpg

Arthur's face reminds me of someone (an actor) but for the life of me I can't think of his name.

And thanks to a random YT video recommendation, it was Aaron Eckhart that I was thinking of.

Image result for Aaron Eckhart

Chin is a little different but face-wise he's basically the same.

edit: threw this together...

aaroneckhartarthurmorgan.jpg

Aaron Eckhart vs Arthur Morgan

• Like 1

again, i don't quite see it... maybe in the face, sorta, but that is not his voice... unless he's a good voice actor...

i think will arnet could even pull it off lol...

lol a year later and yet no one's called it out like they did with ned luke's moved here for the weather spot :lol:...