gtagrl

iGTA Night - September 19 (PS4)

If I had known the world was ending...

banner_igta_crew_emblems_2.png

TUE SEP 19 - 6PM (EDT) / 11PM (BST) / 3PM (PDT)

---

Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, crew-created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc...
Join when you can, stay as long as you like, and please post your pics and videos here for all to enjoy! Crew nights are always more hilarious from multiple viewpoints, so show and tell your side of the story! 

If you created a new job, post a link here so the playlist DJs can bookmark it, or in the PSN group chat. 

Photos are occasionally featured at @iGrandTheftAuto. Please tag your crew content with #igta! 

---

Theme:

zommm.jpg.e1891228c1995ba4fff17531486cecf6.jpg

A most excellent throwback shot for this week's banner! :clap: 

There are a few more zombie mask and ratty clothing options since ^that was taken. If you wish, save a Walking Dead/survivor outfit along with your zombies, we can get shots of someone fleeing from or cornered by a shuffling horde in a dark alley. This theme overlaps well with apocalypse-type jobs and vehicles, and we have a plentiful supply of both - should be a rotting good time!

Let the undead nightmares begin....

--- 

* Join the iGTA community here to be eligible for an invitation to the Social Club Crew. 
* Add crew staff on the Playstation Network to get invited to GTAO lobbies. PSN Names are underneath our forum avatars, along with Social Club, Twitter, etc.
* Join anytime, the earlier the better. We usually start in a crew lobby, join via friends list or party chat. If you can't get in, ask for an invite, sometimes we end up in an invite-only after jobs. We round everyone up and send out fresh invites after each playlist. 
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. You're not in a public lobby, so save it for when you are. 
* NO DIRTY RACING!  A number of our jobs have specific rules, so pay attention, read the description, and listen to the creator's instructions.
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS, SNACKS or GOING OFF-RADAR during competitive play. For GTA races, use pickups only (rockets, boost), no thrown explosives. 
* Don't ruin photo or video setups. No getting a 4-star wanted level when someone's staging a shot. Just don't. 

---
Upcoming Events:

September 26 - Cars You Don't (Normally) Steal or Drive, aka "I Forgot I Bought This"

October 3 - Dirty Animals (Redneck hat/mask instead of Dapper)

October 10 - Crew Blue  

October 17 - Muscle cars

October 24 - Vinewood Night (Dress up as a Hollywood celebrity)

October 31 - Halloween
(Events Subject to Change depending on crew input or when Rockstar releases new DLC)

Themes:  

All About Dat Vehicle

Apocalypse Night, MC Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road, BMX Night, Lowriders, Rally Car, Supercars, Crotch Rockets, Motocross, Military Night, Muscle Cars, Classic Cars Show & Shine, Utility, Truckers

All About Dat Outfit

Crew Blue Night, 80s Night, Vinewood Night, FIB Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Dapper Animals, Underpants Party, Bums, Toga, Cowboys, Pirates, Ninjas, GTA Characters, Rockabilly Night, Business Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Purge Night, Steampunk

Other theme suggestions are welcome! 

Edited by gtagrl

I'm trying to think of a theme that works with the new outfit bits from smuggler's run DLC, without us pretending to be decapitating terrorist scumbags. 

• Like 1

i have a few clips, but i have gotten pretty lazy about going thru em... after 4 years, the grind is real, even with snaps and clips :lol:...

--------

zombie town...

rX47Tkv.png 

h6m9fc7.png 

zombies are dumb...

9Xp0NwE.png 

traffic stop...

d1NLuKJ.png 

6VJXFSJ.png 

O2mO0uc.png 

fear the walking dead...

wkG99wX.png 

DZWsUlZ.png 

AHCaIIz.png 

enlMmLG.png 

DswwgHv.png 

nice to see buscats finally joining an iGTA night!! B)... he seems overwhelmed...

ZzjZXen.png 

lol actually he's not... pretty cool dude, recruited him to iGTA the second he got a PS4, only took a year to see him on a crew night lol... he said it was funny how much trash talking we did on each other :lol:... that's what happens when you hang out with the same crowd for 6 years lol...

• Like 3

On 22/09/2017 at 9:52 PM, TheLunaticFringe said:

everybody with a gun bunt in muddy marksman.:lol:

Dude I had about 10 pics of you buntting people from 3 different kills you got. But I fucked up and deleted it all like a fucktard

At least Bones got great shot and gtagrl did a video

I have a bunch of pics coming, too. B)

CEO selfie

Del Perro

With the funny text

Del Perro

That moment when BMX lands the cop car by the lighthouse

Mount Gordo

Mount Gordo

Me and Dup lurking by the house

Mount Gordo

Mount Gordo

Can opener for BRRAAIINNNSS

Mount Gordo

Revealing the monsters

Mount Gordo

Mount Gordo

My Dapper Zombie

Mount Gordo

Weev and lighthouse

Mount Gordo

R2D2 and moon

Mount Gordo

Did somebody call for backup?

Mount Gordo

Deadly Duo

Mount Gordo

Jock Cranley arrives

Mount Gordo

LSPD received reports of an undead disturbance

Mount Gordo

I'm FUCKING HUNGRY let's storm this house

Mount Gordo

Security camera says DON'T GO OUTSIDE

Mount Gordo

NPC didn't stand a chance

Catfish View

It came from the roadside ditch

Catfish View

All Aboard with BroMan

Grand Senora Desert

Landing with BroMan

Grand Senora Desert

The Stoner Cement Works roof

Grand Senora Desert

I ran out of photo space but still have two clips from us jumping of that silo rooftop (after forgetting to light the jerry can fuel on the roof :lol:), will get to that when I can. 

• Like 2