Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA Night - Mar 14 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE MAR 14 - 6PM (EDT) 11PM (GMT)

---

Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, crew-created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc...
Join when you can, stay as long as you like, and please post your pics and videos here for all to enjoy! Crew nights are always more hilarious from multiple viewpoints, so show and tell your side of the story! 

If you created a new job, post a link here so the playlist DJs can bookmark it. The IGTA Community chat on PSN is also a great place to share ideas and news. 

Photos are occasionally featured at @iGrandTheftAuto. Please tag your crew content with #igta! 

---

Theme:

padd.jpg

---

Guidelines:

The annual #iGTA St. Paddy's Day pub crawl!

Don green duds, drive green wheels, and quaff as much beer as it takes to make your Hulk-smashed friends point and laugh, while you heave. Rinse, repeat, and follow the leprechaun to the end of the rainbow! :drunk: 

---

* Join the iGTA community here to be eligible for an invitation to the Social Club Crew. 
* Add crew staff on the Playstation Network to get invited to GTAO lobbies. PSN Names are underneath our forum avatars, along with Social Club, Twitter, etc.
* You can join anytime, but the earlier the better. We usually start off in a crew lobby, join via friends list or party chat. If you can't get in, ask for an invite, sometimes we end up in an invite-only after jobs. We round everyone up and send out fresh invites after each playlist. 
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. You're not in a public lobby, so save it for when you are. 
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. A number of our jobs have specific rules, so pay attention and read the description.
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS, SNACKS or GOING OFF-RADAR during competitive play. For GTA races, use pickups only (rockets, boost), no thrown explosives. 
* Don't ruin photo or video setups. No getting a 4-star wanted level when someone's staging a shot. Just don't. 

---
Upcoming Events:

Mar 21 - Junkers Night (vote winner)

Mar 28 -  Vote for the theme of this week NOW (Tuner / Off-Road / Pimps and Hoes) -  http://www.strawpoll.me/12500235

Apr 4 - Cunning Stunts DLC (?)

Apr 11 - TBA

(Events Subject to Change depending on crew input or when Rockstar releases new DLC)

Other Suggestions (add your ideas below!): Rally Car Night, Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, FIB Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Dapper Animals, Underpants Party

Recurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night, MC Night

Edited by gtagrl
/changed N.Am time zone to EDT (Daylight Saving Time in effect)

I shall be there.  I should be getting glasses Moday and my eyeballs are slowly getting better. I hope im up for the playlist but I will at least be around for freeroam

• Like 1

connection issues aside, i'll be there B)... i'll bring booze and the funnies...

any ideas for a meet up place to get all green?

there's new special vehicle stunt races so we'll have that to check out, and a new super car... i am probably 99% sure we won't get the special vehicle creator tools day one, i bet they play it like they did with the first stunt update... wanting you to play their shit first before you go nuts with it... because once again, they made no mention of the creator in their last post on the newswire...

Clocks sprang forward in North America for daylight savings time this past weekend...when does the UK change theirs?

/edit: Googled it. March 26. So there's a two-week lag where the time difference is one hour less. 

Edited by gtagrl
  • Like 1

Welp, we are under a winter storm warning and new DLC is out...hopefully we don't run into too many connection / server issues tonight. 

fun night, i got pretty damn drunk lol :lol: ... and we pretty much just played the new races all night, so it was a fun time...

had a super rare appearance from killyou, too...i'll get to my snaps later this week, and share 'em on paddy's day B)...

• Like 1

Didn't get much on account of working late but here we are

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315203956.png

R2 puts on a show for the ped. He doesn't seem to enjoy it.
Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315204132.png

That's for being ungrateful

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315204200.png

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315204431.png

This guy too

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315205044.png

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315205144.png

Bones gets pushed over the barrier
Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315205212.png

Bye Bones

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315205336.png

Ruiners

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315205419.png

Me and Bones
Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315205438.png

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315205542.png

Submerged on the landing

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315205611.png

Weev

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315205757.png

Me and weev drunk
Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315205844.png

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315205952.png

Pointing out why Fanboy's car looks stupid as he tried telling me it looks better than the bullet.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315210123.png

Who will win the fight?

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315210215.png

Me, cause cheating

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315210330.png

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315210433.png

Fuck your car, Weev.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315210512.png

I may have tripped on the spoiler

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170315210530.png

end

• Like 2

Noice! I bet in that clip with the ruiners i'm the one with the parachute out cause everyone was always way below me on those big jumps.Also sorry not sorry bones for making you go over the edge but that was the funniest damn thing that's happened.:P

I'll go through my clips today and have em up at some point.

Edit: Put my clips into this post just so I'm not double posting.

Edited by TheLunaticFringe
  • Like 3

nice one weev, way to capture that awesome moment you sent me over the edge :lol:...

i'm fucking done with photobucket... so i'm gonna try a go here at imgur...

starting out the night, dressed as scarbones for the fuck of it, on my BMX... with bmx, and gtagrl...

gJy4lzF.png 

easy there, bmx...

Cq7PBOj.png 

speaking of easy, that's what he makes his bmx'n look like :o...

riding around with this chola...

Xd6EUP8.png 

KQfe04s.png 

a couple dudes were following...

GrQ4LHX.png 

job related snaps...

jJl3rRS.png 

parachuting down...

IOl6Yxq.png 

leaving everyone in the dust... i actually did very good on the first playlist, me and dupz both...

vgGy08Q.png 

out of my way, dio...

XzKUpek.png 

a couple submarines... really love this one...

MvrSW8L.png 

YKKnZyf.png 

the big looping thingy...

s48B1SS.png 

back to shenanigans... wishing we could play pool...

xT3gtaE.png 

played darts with gtagrl instead...

QDrxmx8.png 

back to shenanigans...

cAc2pJX.png 

lXg9yUu.png 

car meet outside of shenanigans...

3aNKcfA.png 

RSC1yTy.png 

b7krr1P.png 

dupz...

yXuJiD5.png