Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA Night - Mar 7 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE MAR 7 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---

Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, crew-created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc...
Join when you can, stay as long as you like, and please post your pics and videos here for all to enjoy! Crew nights are always more hilarious from multiple viewpoints, so show and tell your side of the story! 

If you created a new job, post a link here so the playlist DJs can bookmark it. The IGTA Community chat on PSN is also a great place to share ideas and news. 

Photos are occasionally featured at @iGrandTheftAuto. Please tag your crew content with #igta! 

---
Theme:

WEEV.jpg

-edit by Dio-

Surprise! It's Weev Night. See what gtagrl did tharr?! "Stashed" lul

Stash up and throw on your blue helmet. 

-end of edit by Dio-

it's a surprise! You'll have to show up to find out where we've stashed the theme... :shifty:

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here to be eligible for an invitation to the Social Club Crew. 
* Add crew staff on the Playstation Network to get invited to GTAO lobbies. PSN Names are underneath our forum avatars, along with Social Club, Twitter, etc.
* You can join anytime, but the earlier the better. We usually start off in a crew lobby, join via friends list or party chat. If you can't get in, ask for an invite, sometimes we end up in an invite-only after jobs. We round everyone up and send out fresh invites after each playlist. 
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. You're not in a public lobby, so save it for when you are. 
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. A number of our jobs have specific rules, so pay attention and read the description.
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS, SNACKS or GOING OFF-RADAR during competitive play. For GTA races, use pickups only (rockets, boost), no thrown explosives. 
* Don't ruin photo or video setups. No getting a 4-star wanted level when someone's staging a shot. Just don't. 

---
Upcoming Events:

Mar 14 - St Paddy's Day

Mar 21 - Junkers Night

Mar 28 -  Vote for the theme of this week NOW-  http://www.strawpoll.me/12500235

(Events Subject to Change depending on crew input or when Rockstar releases new DLC)

Other Suggestions (add your ideas below!): Rally Car Night, Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, FIB Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Dapper Animals, Underpants Party

Recurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night, MC Night

• Like 1

we played that last tuesday :lol:... whats in the fucking box?!

i mean, i don't think we should catch people off guard with the theme when they join, then again, people always join the lobby and ask, what's the theme?!!

On 04/03/2017 at 11:50 PM, CaPn bOnEs said:

i mean, i don't think we should catch people off guard with the theme when they join, then again, people always join the lobby and ask, what's the theme?!!

At the same time there will be people saying "what the fuck do i do for that theme" so I think seeing the banner is important. 

That being said, check the OP. 

Surprise! 

• Like 2

I've been too busy lately so I missed Muscle Car night and my second Altitude Night (a theme I came up with and have yet to be a part of :lol:) but now that I'm free, I get to wear a blue helmet and a mustache :mellow:

Yay

• Like 3

weev night was good times, got a decent crowd... things dwindled down when the playlist hit... dio with eye things, bmx disappeared all of a sudden, and kuz jumped in for a second, but was never heard from again :(... so let's get to it...

what do we have here??

03-07-17-01.png

very nice...

03-07-17-02.png 

woah :lol:...

03-07-17-03.png 

playing around at the airport...

03-07-17-04.png 

03-07-17-06.png 

out of all that, we got liftoff!! :D

03-07-17-07.png 

roadtrip!! weev and dup...

03-07-17-08.png 

me and grl...

03-07-17-09.png

bmx...

03-07-17-10.png 

bloody old man dio, who looks like he's seen some shit... lol might be my fave snap of the night :lol: 

03-07-17-11.png 

lol you can see the blue in the plane in the windows :P...

03-07-17-13.png 

rough landing... but we made it...

03-07-17-14.png 

uh oh...

03-07-17-15.png 

B)...

03-07-17-16.png 

rumpo ride...

03-07-17-17.png 

03-07-17-18.png 

the gangs all here!! weevbones and weevgrl...

03-07-17-19.png

fanweev...

03-07-17-20.png 

weevz0r...

03-07-17-21.png

senior dioweev...

03-07-17-22.png 

ogweev...

03-07-17-23.png 

robweev?????? :unsure::lol:...

03-07-17-24.png

stand around, gang...

03-07-17-25.png 

...so we can light you all on fire...

03-07-17-26.png 

03-07-17-27.png 

remember that time dio's scooter exploded??

03-07-17-28.png 

meeting of the weevs...

03-07-17-29.png 

the future is looking up...

03-07-17-30.png 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, CaPn bOnEs said:

robweev?????? :unsure::lol:...

03-07-17-24.png

In the words of jesse pinkman...Tracksuitrobweev bitch.<_<

Awesome shots! :lol: idk about y'all but weevgrl makes me feel all fuzzy like a moustache inside me.:wub::shiftyninja::lamo:

Will edit my clips and have my share by today.

• Like 2

I don't know,man.I checked all my shit and nothing looks locked up but there is a lock by my name,don't know if that has something to do with it...I'm getting worse with technology but what im putting on twitter is what im putting here on the forums anyways so it doesn't matter.:P

That whole clip was almost 20 minutes long lol the rest of it was pretty much just me and gtagrl flying around the airport and city.:lol:

• Like 1

I just retweeted it. It works now for some reason. 

Added Junkers night to the calendar as it won the poll. Got a new poll up. I will probably use that poll site from now on. It works pretty good and can lock votes from IPs. So if someone does want to vote more than once they will at least have to do it from different devices or change their IP. 

• Like 1