Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA Night - Feb 7 (PS4)

Choose your style of shenanigans  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE FEB 7 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---

Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, crew-created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc...
Join when you can, stay as long as you like, and please post your pics and videos here for all to enjoy! Crew nights are always more hilarious from multiple viewpoints, so show and tell your side of the story! 

If you created a new job, post a link here so the playlist DJs can bookmark it. The IGTA Community chat on PSN is also a great place to share ideas and news. 

Photos are occasionally featured at @iGrandTheftAuto. Please tag your crew content with #igta! 

---
Theme:

lpb3.jpg

Edit by DiO 

Yall played some LPB..What WHAT?!

It's so cold in February that everything's gone blue! 

Rep the crew colour on your clothes and cars, we'll stay blue for group photos and a couple of playlists. Looking forward to seeing the amazing things our content creators have been building lately, and revisit classic fav jobs too! 

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here to be eligible for an invitation to the Social Club Crew. 
* Add crew staff on the Playstation Network to get invited to GTAO lobbies. PSN Names are underneath our forum avatars, along with Social Club, Twitter, etc.
* You can join anytime, but the earlier the better. We usually start off in a crew lobby, join via friends list or party chat. If you can't get in, ask for an invite, sometimes we end up in an invite-only after jobs. We round everyone up and send out fresh invites after each playlist. 
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. You're not in a public lobby, so save it for when you are. 
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. A number of our jobs have specific rules, so pay attention and read the description.
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS, SNACKS or GOING OFF-RADAR during competitive play. For GTA races, use pickups only (rockets, boost), no thrown explosives. 
* Don't ruin photo or video setups. No getting a 4-star wanted level when someone's staging a shot. Just don't. 

---
Upcoming Events:

Feb 14th - Valentine's Day

Feb 21st - Muscle Cars

Feb 28th - Altitude? Apocalypse? Junkers? Hippies?...please discuss below...

/edit: started a poll 

(Events Subject to Change depending on crew input or when Rockstar releases new DLC)

Other Suggestions (add your ideas below!): Rally Car Night, Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, FIB Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Dapper Animals, Underpants Party

Recurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night, MC Night

Maybe if I change the poll votes to private? It just told me if I view the results without voting, I'll lose my chance to vote at all. Weird. 

FYI I'm having a pint or two after work tomorrow, so I'll be a bit late getting on, but definitely will be there. 

2 hours ago, CaPn bOnEs said:

apocalypse is winning on twitter :o... also, i can't undo my null vote <_<...

That's because randoms probably voted as well. And they have no idea what the other themes mean. I love the poll idea. Not that Apocalypse wouldn't be cool again. If we do it so often it will get stale

Maybe put the poll in the iGTA twitter chat? is that possible? That or we could just post in the iGTA chat and people can just reply with what they want

like she said, it'll determine her vote here... perhaps clarify that on the next twitter poll posted on twitter?? pretty sure it can't be posted in the group chat as it is it's own thing... but whatevs, like you said, it wouldn't be a terrible thing to do again, but the general public is quick to forget how recently we already did that, and would probably pick it again in the next poll because it's a bad ass theme :lol:...

edit

fuck it though. If it wins in our private poll next time around and the most people want to do it. then we'll do that shit until we're bored of it. 

I was being spontaneous, didn't think it would have this much momentum...I did say "help" to choose, not that the Twitter poll would be the final decider....we'll plot it better next time. 

• Like 3

fun night!! we did crew stuff... well, not really GTA related crew stuff... 

LBP1.png

so this is the free game of the month... i highly recommend everyone download it anyways... because, it's free of course!!

once i installed it and got my old data, it remembered not only my unlocks from the first game, but my levels too!! :wub: 

even had levels i hearted from ast, analogkid, and dup... and dammit, dup... even back then you were making hard ass levels!! :(:lol:...

here's my old school profile pic, which i accidentally replaced because i thought i could upload something from the PS4... nope!! :angry:

LBP2.png

here's a couple rides from those jobs i mentioned...

LBP3.png

LBP4.png

sadly, only me and gtagrl played, the rest were plagued with the play now download, without the whole game, which meant they couldn't play online... sorry weev and fanboy... but we're definitely playing this soon!! i'm down anytime i catch any of you online, because this game is so much fun!! anywho, so here's me and gtagrl having some fun, solving one of the many puzzles... and the rest hung out anyways, including bmx and jizzy, just for the chat, even tho none of us were playing gta lol...

LBP5.png

this spot confused us... like wtf, why couldn't we BOTH build a racer... and if not, where do we go from here?? :wacko:...

LBP6.png

in my pod, slapping stuff around :shifty:...

LBP7.png

fin B)...

• Like 3

Oooh, I've never ever played LBP. Thanks for the heads up :D

EDIT: oh ffs, PSN is down atm :( Fuck you Sony.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DuffMan said:

Oooh, I've never ever played LBP. Thanks for the heads up :D

EDIT: oh ffs, PSN is down atm :( Fuck you Sony.

Holy fuck, you're still alive. 

So crew night never happened. I think that is a first. We've had late starts before. And small lobbies. But that's a first. Took 3 years. I say we did pretty good lol. 

Plus the circumstances.

Dup, R2 = no psn

Bones = GTA hiatus

Me = head was fucking killing me. 

Plus my co-worker told me he wants do join us again sometime but his girlfriend turned their tuesdays into date night lol. Fuck eh 

• Like 2

Fuxkin girlfriends ruining video game time <_< lol

Weev= Despite getting back home at like midnight and sick as fuxk,I was there an hour after start time just to download little big planet and BS in party chat for a bit.

Ha! I was wondering what the hell you were doing when I invited you to party chat,grl.:lol:

I recall a missed week too...most likely when fallout came out cause I remember even though I didn't say it I was pretty pissed but didn't say shit cause I saw it coming..for obvious reasons.

• Like 1

I thought we got together long enough for one playlist. We didn't post any photos that night tho, so it must've been a butt-fuck-it night. 

• Like 1

Well you can't make a private poll in a twitter message. But we can just use this 

https://goo.gl/MFkJUz

or ANY poll maker. Message it around. Have people vote. Here on the forums its not going to work. Not enough people check the forum I think. 

I'm going to copy and paste that in to IGTA chat on psn too. Should work well.