Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA Night - Jan 24 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE JAN 24 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---

Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, crew-created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Join when you can, stay as long as you like, but please share your pics, stories and videos here for all to enjoy! Crew Nights are always more hilarious from multiple viewpoints, so show and tell your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so the playlist DJs can bookmark it. 

---
Theme:

rock.jpg

Rock & Roll!! Put on your tightest pants, paint your face, comb out your chest hair, tune your guitars and load up the pyro!

Break out your wildest rocker look, leave no doubts that you're with the band!!

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We generally start the night in a crew lobby to make it easy for folks to join)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, so pay attention and read the description)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS, SNACKS or GOING OFF-RADAR during competitive play. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's photo or video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will, get you kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

Jan 31st - Dapper Animals

Feb 7th - Crew Blue

Feb 14th - Valentine's Day Massacre DLC/Pink Night?

(Events Subject to Change depending on crew input or when Rockstar releases new DLC)

Other Suggestions (add your ideas below!): Rally Car Night, Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, FIB Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Dapper Animals, Underpants Party

Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night, MC Night

• Like 1

Sex,drugs and rock & roll is the only way to live!

Also,I don't know or remember if this has been suggested before but what about just leaving the themed stuff to freeroam that way anyone can make a playlist at anytime without worrying about having jobs to fit the theme.

We pretty much do that already. Playlists are more about new jobs and new adversary modes these days. That said, we have such a library of jobs now, chances are someone's made a job that matches the theme, so why not add it.

• Like 2

I've never played with PALs, didnt know you made Slash. He was the first iconic Rockstar that came to mind. And Rock night has been on the cards before PALs even existed... ? 

I thought I'd make a KISS character as backup, Slash is overrated anyway lol

We need a full Kiss band, that was the main reason we wanted to do this night way back.

• Like 2

LMAO at slash being overrated..I'll drink to that cause I can pretty much think of 50 rock icons before I would think of making slash lol

I'm not sayin who I be but being where I'm from you guys can probably take a pretty good guess. :P 

Edit: Let's play a little game...guess what grunge rock star Weevland will be. :lol:

Edited by TheLunaticFringe
edited this post to make a little game and maybe hype crew night a little and just add some fun to the topic.

3 hours ago, TheLunaticFringe said:

Let's play a little game...guess what grunge rock star Weevland will be. :lol:

Overdosed on heroin, or overdosed on heroin, would have survived, but was murdered by his batshit insane wife (who somehow got away with it)?

• Like 1

Ha! Good guess,I knew that would be the first guess.he's too synonymous with my city therefore would be a bit too cliche.

At least GTAO has quite a bit of flannel and some ripped looking jeans or else I'd be shit outta luck lol

@DuPz0r ;) 

so true, but if you knew hairy, doing a rock night was a bucket list of his.. so yea, they did it before us, but we can do it better... because dio was there, and it wasn't all that cool... lemme dig up what they did... hairy made a cool video but the snaps were ehh...

i was slash and dio was king diamond...

hairy's vid...

some tweets from it... they're buried... hmm...

twas a fun night B) 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DuPz0r said:

Im dressing as Zakk Wylde. I made an outfit for him. I love that Sleeping Dogs outfit. Still shame about the beardlessness and lack of long hairstyles in GTAO...

Well him and Dimebag are going to have to hang out. 

c107c83cca12143ea740094427f5e214.jpg

• Like 2

I'm thinking of saving a full-retard black-and-white KISS outfit, and another punk-rock Sex Pistols-type look. Might have to visit the salon in between to change face paint and hairdo.

Also, I'm a tentative for next week's crew night, might not be able to join, things are busy at work right now. (I'll still post the topic and stuff...)

• Like 1

Perfect! Thanks, Fitty! (Y)

I think everyone is done with last week's clips, I'll change the emblem well before crew night so it's loaded up on people's screens before we join the crew lobby. 

that is does, i was checking it out when i was getting my outfit set for tomorrow... came up with these...

joan jett(ish)...

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170123200839.png

joan-jett.jpg 

then i went with something more random... almost a female slash :lol:...

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20170123200904.png

• Like 3