Sign in to follow this  
RedDragon2570

Sultan RS Fan Club

Welcome to the Sultan RS Fan Club. Post pics and/or vids of your Sultans for all to see, and/or have some discussions about your Sultans or tell Sultan stories.

(note: sorry if this type of thread is already a thing. Did a search and didn't find one)

Here's a Sultan RS fan Video I made. Check it out and I hope you like

And some pics of both my Red one (Lava Red), and my iGTA inspired Blue one (Saxon Blue)

(Note: I know it's not the exact crew blue, but it is inspired by it.)

Karin Sultan RS.png

CdKsnqybkkqYkXy8jS5y4A_0_0.jpg

TyZyWSiEQE2_KTHB94j-2g_0_0.jpg

VbQQXtU4SE-cCjCL5DvbTA_0_0.jpg

xTm_r-Be10CLwDKyYGCdiA_0_0.jpg

Edited by RedDragon2570
  • Like 2

I try to mod my cars to look as least chavvy as possible so I tend to go for the smallest spoiler, very basic livery, no splitters or arch extensions etc. The Sultan RS was on my list a while ago, but it fell off the radar somewhere down the line. Still it's a solid car and i'll probably get one eventually now garage space isn't an issue, that was a real problem for me before and severely limited my choice on what to get next, so many cars I had to get rid of to make space for new ones.

Well it being a solid car depends on what your looking for. If u want the fastest car to win races, then this probably isn't it, especially now that it's in the Super class. But if you want a really fast car that has great handling, snappy on the turns, accelerates quick, is perfect for drifting, and is just an all around fun car to drive, then it's most definitely a solid car.

Edited by RedDragon2570

I don't do any racing, I mainly get the cars just because I like the look of them. I have far too many really since i'm mostly just crashing around in freeroam, 95% of them are entirely redundant.