Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA Festive Season - Dec. 20 & 27 / Jan 2 & 3 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE DEC 20 & 27 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

MON JAN 2 (with snow) & TUE JAN 3 (without snow)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can bookmark it and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

I'm Dreaming of a Blue Christmas

xmas.jpg

Christmas stuff started falling from the sky on Tuesday, so let's get festive and keep it going for the rest of December!

---
New/Updated Jobs:

(Add links to the topic below and I'll update the OP)

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

* DEC 27th - MOARY Christmas / Import/Export DLC

* JAN 3rd - No theme post-snow

* JAN 10th - TBA - discuss below what you'd like to do next week!

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Rally Car Night, Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, FIB Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Dapper Animals, Underpants Party

Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night, MC Night

• Like 2

fun night :mellow:... glad to see dio is back :mellow:... glad to see fellow iGTA mates rich and happy :mellow:... glad we could help fanboy out with the missions :mellow:... glad we helped jizzy make some money only to see it wasted on blowing up vehicles :mellow:... glad this was a festive night :mellow:...

lol it totally was tho, glad to see you all again, cheers to more holiday shenanigans!! :drunk::bones: 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Worky Workerson said:

yea might as well rock the christmas stuff until they take it all away on january 2nd...

The newswire says clothing is available until January 9th, but the other stuff is only till the 2nd, weird...

/updated OP to be festive! 

• Like 1

IT'S SNOWING!!! ONLINE!! RIGHT NOW!!! :wub:...

i'll be online soon if anyone wants to mess around tonight...

but first, let me post my snaps from tuesday...

but first, lemme take a selfie with gtagrl and jizzy...

Decker St

flying thru the skies with dio...

12-20-16-01.png 

12-20-16-02.png 

sabre cruise with fanboy...

12-20-16-03.png 

flying thru the skies...

12-20-16-04.png 

mad max time...

12-20-16-05.png 

cool crash B)...

12-20-16-06.png 

anger crash...

12-20-16-07.png 

12-20-16-089.png 

the drunk and sober team killing it (me and kuz)...

12-20-16-09.png 

12-20-16-10.png 

holiday ambulance ride...

12-20-16-11.png 

scarjo and casey...

12-20-16-12.png 

EXPLOSION!!1!!!1!

12-20-16-13.png 

12-20-16-14.png 

12-20-16-15.png 

12-20-16-16.png 

jizzy hood ornament...

12-20-16-17.png 

cruisng with casey...

12-20-16-18.png 

12-20-16-19.png 

doing the amphibious technical mission...

12-20-16-20.png 

• Like 5

bOnEs in a glowing bodysuit :fap: 

Vespucci Beach

Work dat angle

Vespucci Beach

Fanboy during an epic piloting session - flying under impossible bridges and into the tightest places while an onboard Kuz was building a playlist...machine revving tension!

Innocence Blvd

Ambulance

Abe Milton Pkwy

That time I fell off the ambulance

San Andreas Ave

So many sweaters...they're hilarious

Vespucci Blvd

I spent a bit of time adding cars to my showroom earilier...the snow is so pretty! 

• Like 4

so cool it's snowing this early, gives us plenty of time to enjoy the festivities...

perhaps i'll get to see some of you online tomorrow night, after i hang out with my lady friend of course :)...

i got a new snap of the newest addition to GTAO... the comet retro... i call this one "dashing thru the snow" :shifty:...

Dashing Thru The Snow...

please give it a like on the SC, because that still matters in contests...

http://rsg.ms/0f87ee8

tbh, they should keep releasing retro cars from ones already in the game... thats 2 in a row that killed it!

• Like 4

I might be on today for some snowy time shenanigans...this week has been an up,down and all around kinda roller coaster ride clusterfudgery and all's I want is peace,quiet (sorta with music) and pot to myself! :wall:

I was up for a bit driving around in it with my new comet and dirty jackal crew nero.:fap: :bacon:

just a quick suggestion, but should we try doing the next crew night monday night?? the snow runs thru monday... just an idea if we wanted to get the gang together for snowy shenanigans since trying to get a lot of people together on a non-tuesday night is hard to do... we could pass that along thru crew chats and such to let people know...

anyone else down with that idear??

As in Monday the 26th, Boxing day? I can't guarantee my availability, I have family visiting from out of town and will be busy with them. If I can, I'll join later in the evening. 

For the record, I like Mondays for crew night in general, it's just touch and go during the hols. 

It's in memory of the Canadian Great Depression. There wasn't an economic hardship, they just had a shortage of sleds, the winter of 1896. They used cardboard boxes instead, and now they do the same, every December 26th. As is tradition.

Never forget Canada's third greatest tragedy.*

*Their second greatest tragedy was a maple syrup shortage in 1964, when all the maple trees went on strike. The strike finally ended in February of 1965, when the prime minister agreed to put a maple leaf on the previously nonexistent Canadian flag.** Their greatest tragedy, of course, was in May of 2011, when the Princess of Canada was kidnapped by tooth decay. Thankfully, three brave champions rescued her, defeating tooth decay forever.

**Part of this is true. Canada didn't have a flag until 1965.

This concludes Massacre's I Just Made This Up: Special Boxing Day Edition. Please join us next time, when we'll be discussing the Louisiana Purchase.

• Like 3

I'll be on at some point today,I got some clips to go through still from last week's and also from last night's shenanigans with BMX  and crew when we fucked around in a playlist on nitro circus and I'll have to see if I got anything from bones's zancudo challenge which was thrown in cause we figured it'd be appreciated,it was pretty damn fun in the snow.

• Like 1

yea i bet that does look pretty cool in the snow. B)... i am throwing a video together from a snowy hiking adventure... i've aso got a project to do and some housework beforehand, but i should be on later tonight...

• Like 1

ok, that was a fun night :lol:... i was really drunk, drunker than i am normally, so that was a treat :P...

merry christmas, friends... i enjoy all these moments, even if they're fuzzy to me the next day :D... i did a lot of complaining during the jobs, as is tradition... but everything else that went with it made my night... #iGTA forever ;)..

We had a pretty good night and saw some faces that haven't been around for awhile. I took some pics as I likely wont be around again for the snow

Here is a well placed snowball on goosey

cJGT7ta.png

geMgZEW.png

q3ypuF8.png

He fell hard

VdX8ztR.png

Very hard

Uf5cbDO.png

Going in to stop Kuz from delivering the truck off the ramp

mrhK6ge.png

Got him on the hook

19Suys6.png

But couldn't hold on and he latched off right into their capture area

MVUdfA4.png

Kuz coming in for a landing

l31MpoQ.png

Right about here was when Kuz was yelling "take the parachute off" 

srLyjQm.png

He didn't get it off on time. 

gTFw5lB.png

SVHQpYp.png

Here is the corner Jizzy fucked up and I said i'd take some pics from. it wasn't all that great but I am not a liar so here they are 

9NO22S1.png

utgUkth.png

yNVVmnG.png

The clusterfuck in Dup's pinball race

OpCzjkX.png

GTA race. Bones and Kuz vs Old-Skooler and IKILLYOU

dNEi07C.png

mlqC7mj.png

Cj7F5Gm.png

The bike got away from them a bit 

TJeusWv.png

Jizzy and Weev get Bones and Kuz

iUzQFBS.png

ZCNpzii.png

Here is Jizzy leaving Weev behind

1K23ROW.png

So me and gtagrl say hi to Weev

X1SWGjc.png 

YnY0RdP.png

We also passed IKILLYOU running on foot. No idea what happened there lol

NwD5WmT.png

Lastly, Gtagrl left the lobby and turned into a computer. I naturally had to melee kill it. 

nbkgjum.png

h6NxU7f.png

Dead....but the sweater still lights up lol 

JdkUXfr.png

• Like 4