Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA Night - Dec. 13 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE DEC 13 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

If new Import/Export DLC drops before next Tuesday, we'll switch from Lowriders to 'no theme' and focus on new vehicles and content. It'll be fun either way!

---
New/Updated Jobs:

(Add links to the topic below and I'll update the OP)

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

* DEC 20th - Christmas / Import/Export DLC

* DEC 27th - Christmas

* JAN 3rd - TBA

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Rally Car Night, Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, FIB Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Vehicle Brand Expo, Dapper Animals, Underpants Party

Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night, MC Night

• Like 2

It's a GRL night!!! :clap::notworthy: Roxy's definitely making an appearance and getting that dark cholo tan.

Anything you need feel free to give me a shout,I'm a bit more active on the forums and open to help anyone earn some money with CEO work.

#Community

• Like 2

We'll give people time to check out and test drive new vehicles, and try out new modes and jobs as well. You guys have cranked out so many new jobs in the last couple of weeks, it'll be easy enough to put together a playlist at any point too. 

• Like 1

For those who don't know, I will not be there this week. I am leaving tomorrow morning for Costa Rica for 8 days.

So have fun this week. I know I will be.  

• Like 4

15 hours ago, dio mcdioperson said:

For those who don't know, I will not be there this week. I am leaving tomorrow morning for Costa Rica for 8 days.

So have fun this week. I know I will be.  

Have fun. Don't get a sunburn. Do get laid.

• Like 1

mia snaps... only saved 4 clips... most of the snaps came from one clip :lol:... we were too busy playing the new dlc to even bother with doing something constructively snap related... and tbh, i kept forgetting to save clips anyways since i was too busy enjoying the evening... but here's what i got...

me and dupz, with jizzy on the gun... the amphibious technical...

12-13-16-01.png 

12-13-16-02.png 

12-13-16-03.png 

12-13-16-04.png 

during one of the car thefts... they were doing some sort of stunt thingy... the game adds props to the map around these events... kind of cool...

12-13-16-05.png 

stealing a car with gtagrl, and weev providing air support...

12-13-16-06.png 

off to another car theft...

12-13-16-07.png 

this DLC is a fun new distraction... shame it's another public lobby thing... plus i don't see it paying as well as CEO and bikers anyways...

• Like 3

lets save lowrider night for the new year, and just do christmas/igta blue for the last two themes IMO... we could even do more import/export next week, i wouldn't mind... but its up to if/when rockstar drops the holiday gear of course... i say we do crew blue night this tuesday in hopes we have new christmas stuff... if we don't have festive stuff? then we just fuck around and have fun regardless...

like i said a year or two ago, there's nothing wrong with taking breaks from themes... lately, it seems like that age old advice makes a lot more sense :P... its super easy to get burnt out on all the themes, especially for the creators and those who join that night and have to throw some outfit together in a pinch... i think we need more iGTA or no themed nights anyways... and i lean more towards crew blue nights since at least it looks like we made an effort :lol:...

didn't i mention color themed nights too a long time ago?? red night, green, orangie, yellow, purple, etc... just a thought :P 

• Like 2

I'll post one topic to use for the holidays, then - we'll stick to new Import/Export DLC content and holiday outfits and snow if R* does it again this year. I don't see how we can rep crew blue and Christmas at the same time, so let's just keep it xmas for the next two weeks and save crew blue and lowriders for the new year. 

• Like 1