Sign in to follow this  
DiO

iGTA Night - Nov. 8th (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE NOV 8 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

Untitled-2.jpg.43cef4b235146840f6a945ad1877c21d.jpg

Ok Let's try this one again. We all bring out the same brand of car for a line up. Simple as that. Maybe wear a racing jacket to match the brand. 

@CFO Charles - You don't want to miss this one. I know you were excited for this theme. 

I think all of us would have a pegassi or grotti. 2 of the more popular brands.

edit

Kinda like this 

---

Emblem:

Doesn't matter

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

* NOV 15TH - Politics Night

* NOV 22ND - Mods vs Rockers

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Rally Car Night, Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, FIB Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Vehicle Brand Expo, Dapper Animals, Underpants Party

Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night, MC Night

• Like 2

Been working on this all week. Finished it just in time. :)

DUP-Pinball

2_2.jpg

30 Player

Stunt Race

http://rsg.ms/9efeb96

Supercharged multiball mode! Race around the pinball table as fast as you can! Take alternative routes to see if you can get the edge over everyone else! PINBALL!!!

• Like 3

I remember that. We should do it again 

I was thinking of making a capture called The Wall of Trump. Team One ( Mexicans ) try to climb it and deliver a bag for the win, to symbolise them crossing the border. The other Team ( Border Patrol ) just try and stop them. I figure if they hold them off to a minute left, Border Patrol get to deliver a bag to win. My only thing is I really don't like making special rules matches anymore. They tend to not work so well. 

edit

OO, maybe border patrol can be NPC's and it's a race to see who can get there first. I think Nemo made something like that actually. 

• Like 2

Here my shit. 

This new game mode rules

Taking out Bones in Nemo's death by divebomb

gIInCOtTk0SqJTslMoDivQ_0_0.jpg

nDj0MM5Fa0SLZD4UohtBng_0_0.jpg

I8Dr82YogU2_SdNjgnPX0g_0_0.jpg

Pegassi Meet

p0bqU4quvkS_EyDJ2TzsCg_0_0.jpg

BMX's Zentorno

uFAAy_GDSEeRNoJiSG-wTg_0_0.jpg

ZNqfa5VjHUK0PdSHjEyg6w_0_0.jpg

X5wlVGk3u0q6_aqdxQz_BQ_0_0.jpg

BMX did this animation about 10 times in the 2 clips I had. Fucking Riff Raff. 

e-dElDplEEaw7oRoh6tKyA_0_0.jpg

My Vacca

8qISsHqoqU6JNQy1CxJIgA_0_0.jpg

JFK, gtagrl, BMX, Bones, Me, Dup

wrAMXOMDPk-juLsXZwofeg_0_0.jpg

Dinka Meet. BMX

sjyOJd5POky1L0XlJqqlKA_0_0.jpg

Me, Bones.

Qz_hEBd7eEa7Fdqgv0jC3Q_0_0.jpg

My Bilista but gtagrl seems to be pretending it's hers

uC1V_Hxea0GxivAPry_fng_0_0.jpg

8VCei_EtTUaw3xLVfaVhBg_0_0.jpg

Grotti TIme. gtagrl

VUaWcgqOm0GlIFc8h0OL7A_0_0.jpg

Me

wdjilX-HmUuuCXOfVoVnKQ_0_0.jpg

Dup, Kuz, BMX, Bones

oO1IEqc2ZESDGtLnAcCfgA_0_0.jpg

had to get the word Pizza in there

a4nw2aYPWkGfwLShqbGs7A_0_0.jpg

BMX because his face is hilarious 

89MbwNGOpUqrVVeRMgB8jw_0_0.jpg

4juPV6-fgk6SMIxzvYoUvQ_0_0.jpg

Grotti again later when Fanboy showed up. 

PZBArtPfqE6alFvlWj6spA_0_0.jpg

qJi3_xpfIEaglyWNZWY4SA_0_0.jpg

Nice getup fanboy

DQ-pWKnvpUO35uCFyA83yA_0_0.jpg

yL_9VLUMQEiaDu_CywfPCA_0_0.jpg

Fin. 

• Like 4

my shiznit...

pegassi meet, after emz finally left... you'd think after all this time she'd understand our theme mentality... oh well, i hope she forgives and joins again...

11-8-16-01.png 

my ride

11-8-16-02.png 

bmx's...

11-8-16-03.png 

clowns...

11-8-16-04.png 

dinka meet...

11-8-16-05.png 

11-8-16-06.png 

11-8-16-07.png 

grotti meet (i too had to get pizza in the shot lmao)...

11-8-16-08.png 

dio...

11-8-16-09.png 

bmx...

11-8-16-10.png 

gtagrl...

11-8-16-11.png 

me...

11-8-16-12.png 

the new deadline tron mode adversary thingy... no clue who is who, i just know i am orange...

11-8-16-13.png 

11-8-16-14.png 

she's got curves...

11-8-16-15.png 

late grotti meet with fanboy...

11-8-16-16.png 

---

and that's all folks... another fine evening... i got drunk and me and kuz cried together about where our election was heading :P...

• Like 4

From my understanding of what happened in the igta chat it didn't seem like it was intentional to disrupt and the repetitive killing just to get someone out of a shot is a bit ridiculous.Yeah,that's awesome let's break a crew night rule no killing crew mates for the sake of a photo,like as if there's not a better solution to handling it.I don't know the whole thing of course but just thought I'd throw in on it.

Great shots fellers,I'm still hoping to get in on that pinball race and dio's blockoland.

we told her NUMEROUS times to step out of the shot and she didn't... apparently there was a communication issue because she just wasn't getting it... so it reached the point of just shooting her to get her out of the way... then she came back with a grenade to blow up all our cars... clearly a communication issue, but we were all triyng to tell her and she wasn't getting it...

oh well, i hope there is no hard feelings, but she just wasn't understanding a simple thing...

LOL JFK, nice. 

I'm down for the Trump theme. I'm sorry if your a Trump supporter, but even if you are you have to admit it's kinda hard to not joke about. 

Trump night next week? Any objections? 

• Like 1

we have be sort of careful how we do that tho... we can't stage killings and shit, unless you wanna get flagged by the gov't lol :lol:... we could make it a political night, dressing as any famous politician maybe?

We need Casey and her old lady character to be Hillary. 

Bones, your Montana might make a good Trump because he is old, and tan. 

Mine would too but he would lack the spray tan. 

edit

O shit my older black dude as Obama. Fuck yeah. 

Next week is officially Politics night