Sign in to follow this  
DiO

iGTA Night - Oct. 25 - Nov. 1st (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE OCT 25 - NOV 1 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

halloween.jpg

We're carrying over Halloween another week. How many of us bought a Sanctus? We should do a line up.

______________________________________________________________________________________

♫ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

It's Halloween!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

It's Halloween!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh;

TONIGHT! ♫

Lol, the 80s...and white people in the 80s.

It's Halloween. So dudes, dress up in something badass. Girls, ( or Dudes playing as girls ) dress up in something slutty. As is Halloween tradition.

This Bike is rumored to come out if you haven't seen it yet.

gta-5_3.png

It's also rumored to cost almost 2 million. Lets hope not. It does cost over 2 million. I love it thought.

Hopefully we can expect some cool new masks, makeup and clothes too. There wasn't any. Plenty of cool stuff to work with anyways from last year. 

---

Emblem:

c32c6e6653967d660488171e6c6e5b81d587d680

---

PS:

Most of you by now have updated your jobs with your name prefix which has made making playlists WAY easier. There are a few jobs I'd love to add back to my list when they get prefixed.

Weev - Your race in ranton canyon

Kuz - Your new F1 race

IKILLYOU - your death run LTSs

BMX - Roller Coaster rides and Deathrace. The Port Jumping series too if you think they are worth your tag. I like them.

There are a lot more but those would be some popular ones. Dup, Kuz and Bones did pretty much all or their jobs. Thanks guys.

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

* NOV 1ST - Halloween

* NOV 8th - Vehicle Brand Expo

* NOV 15TH - Mods vs Rockers

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Rally Car Night, Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, FIB Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Vehicle Brand Expo, Dapper Animals, Underpants Party

Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night, MC Night

• Like 2

if it were new masks, people would of seen it in the codes by now... i'm sure it's all the same shit from last year, with a couple new rides...

besides, if we waited a week, halloween would already be over...

ya fuck it, it's just a bike. if they do release a pile of stuff, We will either play this weekend, or deem it necessary to do 2 halloweens. I'm not against that. It's a fun theme and wide open to mostly anything people want to do. 

• Like 3

good times, gang... small group, but it was a fun one... plus dio got drunk, so that added to the enjoyment :lol:...

selfie 1: dup babe and grl...

San Andreas

selfie 2:

babe grl...

Del Perro

i'll certainly go thru clips later this week, and TBH, i think most of us agree that stretching this theme out another week wouldn't be a bad idea ;)...

• Like 3

Trick or Treat (me, R2D2 the flasher, and bOnEs)

CvqgC7nXgAAWKmw.jpg:large

Time to kiss your ass goodbye 

Grand Senora Desert

SO CLOSE...and yet, so terribly far

Grand Senora Desert

Dupenstein, Pumpkingrl, Navahoe, bOnEs-babealicious and Riff Raff (bmx :lol: )

San Andreas

• Like 5

With Bones, BMX, Dup and Gtagrl. Bones is getting some air

8ZSgWrcYE0WUI0cH1cFSRw_0_0.jpg

BMX and Bones get some air

myRrHCSnGEq8qlSSyXhtVA_0_0.jpg

BMX with a lot of air

lkv8HYQlYUq9qL6fCaDaMw_0_0.jpg

Blockoland Karting

V5c5DvpQDUWBiLXWExHLGA_0_0.jpg

BMX going off the jump a bit sideways

QKsOJ4e6qE6AcXA1wLGEqA_0_0.jpg

x1Hzckw58EqURTFCmaeOrA_0_0.jpg

Iqghz5OOsUKbVD5GrDCl-Q_0_0.jpg

fimkBmfedkOmd0jL_AtoWQ_0_0.jpg

Ccj_525JT0ihL9IMJJHNyA_0_0.jpg

Dup's race

7SgUaykG1Eu1YK8osdb_ew_0_0.jpg

the cluster fuck at the start of my race.

Gtagrl gets air off my car while r2 falls to his doom

pZL0OPe0XUSLwSyiYYcPTg_0_0.jpg

jh93GpmM0USjq70Tm2hchQ_0_0.jpg

Giving Riff Raff ( BMX ) a smack

dVI7xUNhs0iK5K4yIveVcA_0_0.jpg

BMX investigating

GtCoIUK9tEGILjdSUHJUzA_0_0.jpg

When R2 decides to test out a pipe bomb

zi7akZg5OUW_2dVvuq8y4Q_0_0.jpg

UsB7FvT4Z0yb5bQo4_D1MA_0_0.jpg

I kill r2 just after he killed gtagrl

CQPbQ8Duo0uoyC1xmWMCvg_0_0.jpg

Headshot on Dup

nuFAgVilUEKl4LnfEkFUug_0_0.jpg

qZxvhrGhDk6zqfozgGnTJw_0_0.jpg

Gun bunt on BMX over Dup's corpse

TaqsKPK_rE6fOZn6PvjF6A_0_0.jpg

Blowing up gtagrl. The Journey and the Taco van...solid vehicle choices for this race.

bD8P_1XEOEiGeJe4rvYsWA_0_0.jpg

I noticed some posters in the back of the journey

qhyE0RMBjEKblJYrqXRJHA_0_0.jpg

Taking out the slasher ( Bones )

QpdjJoBUf02Fb7cq91jXLg_0_0.jpg

EvOm5wTAMUyj0zhIuDt1sQ_0_0.jpg

Getting some kills

E4TGc5QhKU2vD5_-DMyrLg_0_0.jpg

gfwVrCyQ3EGWXSZ8EjntzQ_0_0.jpg

gtagrl, me, bones

BojSp8kXG0KG2Q6sfXLChg_0_0.jpg

Saying Hi to R2

AXhH-5q5s0eTGWk7ImCCpA_0_0.jpg

Kuz had the brilliant idea to do a team gta race on bikes. Turned out pretty funny

E3l6GINpYEGIzL3ZJcGUdg_0_0.jpg

cXv3NEu8qESDF8e_t6rwIQ_0_0.jpg

That is all

• Like 4

Flailing is fun.

I've extended Halloween for another week The new adversary modes look fun and I'd like to play them with a good full lobby.

Plus the theme is great. it's mostly open ended who whatever we would feel like doing. Plus I don't think BMX had enough of being Riff Raff. 

OOO! and a line up with the new bike would be pretty cool. 

• Like 1

Nice snaps as usual. I'm really diggin Blockoland DiO, feels like a game show trial or something. You could make a full series of races from that.

I still haven't gone through my clips for the last couple of weeks. I did however, remake Roadrash, and made a Joust 3.

yay!! made it thru my snaps!! :D... i think i got a kuz clip to share too, we'll see tomorrow when i get in the editing room...

riff raff seems a bit out of it...

10-25-16-01.png

lineup...

10-25-16-02.png

10-25-16-03.png

with grl and dup...

10-25-16-04.png

10-25-16-05.png

10-25-16-06.png

10-25-16-07.png

dio's cool interior race...

10-25-16-08.png

10-25-16-09.png

bmx realizing that gta race is on :P...

10-25-16-10.png

in formation with my mates...

10-25-16-11.png

10-25-16-12.png

teamwork :rolleyes:...

10-25-16-13.png

with grl and dup again...

10-25-16-14.png

meat factory...

10-25-16-15.png

with grl and navaho...

10-25-16-16.png

kuz trying to creep in on dio grl and me...

10-25-16-17.png

with kuz...

10-25-16-18.png

with grl...

10-25-16-19.png

---

for the next meet i'll be rocking my sadclown account... it's more halloween stuff, why not be the joker?! :P 

• Like 4

Got stuck at work cleaning up someone else's mess. Just heading home now, should be there in time but might be a bit late signing in.

• Like 1