DuPz0r

RDR2 Mapping [Interiors & Out of Map inc.]

33 minutes ago, DuPz0r said:

flXxprc.jpg

I'm assuming the plains area top right is the same one as in the first trailer, those rocky outcrops look too big to be the two small projections we saw in that though.

• Like 1

Yeah they sure look like it. Which also makes me believe the leaked map could well be real, or an early build at least.

I've always been on the fence with the leaked map. But this lake is convincing. Quickly changing the perspective of the leaked lake in Photoshop, it slots in with the real lake fairly accurately...

OqByuyV.jpg

• Like 1

I've been trying to do what you just did in photoshop in my head, projecting the map onto that screencapture. There are a few location markers on the map in the river bends and I can't see evidence of buildings, of course if it's just one tiny shack you wouldn't see it from that far if the render distance is anything like GTA V's.

It says Cornwall down the side of the train, and there is a location on the Map on a train line called cornwall... Either R* are going out of their way to satire leaks... (which they probably would do :lol:) OR the fake is more real than we first thought.

nIc3s2m.jpg

I've had a bit of free time to study the terrain of the "leak" and believe that it is so close to the real thing that i'm pretty much convinced it's real at this stage. Even if it was an early version of the final map, everything just sits right with the trailers and images we've had so far...

This is my slightly more detailed look at the rock structures, and land formations.

S9E30LN.jpg

• Like 5

That's cool. We can keep adding to it there is so much information there on that landscape shot.

Also, i realised the leaked map has obvious square quadrant grid-lines, which were stretched out of perspective. So the map wasn't entirely accurate. I've straightened the image to make the grid square again, making the map 99% accurate, even if it's real or not.

clFeSZG.jpg

• Like 3