DuPz0r

RDR2 Mapping [Interiors & Out of Map inc.]

Horse mechanics work differently online, you can whistle for your horse anywhere and it'll spawn. In SP you have to be near to it.

So this was weird. I've crossed through the Tree's of Guarma many times, and only now I see this huge cube randomly. It is only visible if in range, so you wouldn't know it was there unless you were close. It was hollow and untextured. I have seen many other small cubes around outside of the map, and i assumed they were skyboxes for lighting. But this box was insanely large lol

Yeah I went up to Tempest in SP and saw that, dunno why they couldn't have made it accessible in the first place. It's just a snowy valley which perhaps could've formed another link from Adler ranch down to Whinyard strait somewhere.

(Or better yet the path from Adler ranch could've extended over to join up with Calumet ravine.)

Edited by ViceMan
  • Like 1

I just figured out how to get into the glacial fractures safely, and explore them! I'm like the first man in the moon! ? Also, I'm talking about the deep abyss crevasses, not the shallow ones. There are paths and cavern-like structures down there.

So I did a step-by-step guide, in case anyone else wants to check these out for themselves.

• Like 2

If I'm not mistaken, that room is where the Natives meet with whatever government agency.

Edit: American Fathers - I http://www.ireddead.com/guide/reddeadredemption2/american-fathers-i/

I remember walking around that building to try and find out who the unnamed agency was but only found the theater. Funny it takes up the whole building so there isn't any offices anyway (aside from above the theater I suppose).

• Like 1

Not that I recall. Possible some enemies from one of the missions (Micah's breakout or another) spawn from inside there.

edit hours later: Just realized that was the back half that was detailed, not the front. Unless the front didn't spawn correctly for some reason. Strange either way.