DuPz0r

RDR2 Mapping [Interiors & Out of Map inc.]

Reddit mods parted out the bad spoiler stuff from the whatever spoiler stuff: https://old.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/9n4y8f/trophies_for_rdr2_have_leaked_they_reveal/

There was one that could hint at the map but nothing that outright says part of the map.

That's the thing, i'm not sure if I want to read it until i've read it. Then it's too late if I feel shitty. I'm not going to read anything though.

Just use vague facial expressions to relay the info to us.

• Haha 1

Just says "washed ashore" for completing part of the story. Could mean a whole new territory (even new Austin) or someone else maybe from the gangs past arrives. Something like that.

I am reminded of RDR going to Mexico when you take the boat across the river but doesn't mean rdr2 is the same situation.

In my fantasy story Arthur gets captured  somewhere in the new map and sent down the river before washing up on the shore of new Austin. Something like that.

Edit: I'm not even sure that island is what we think it is. I think it is something else but not sure what.

There's another one that could be about moving around the map but it could mean something entirely spoilerish so I won't post the title. Kind of vague like the previous so it could mean a couple different things.

Almost certain it is for the map. Doesn't say a name or anything.

Updated Valentine with the screenshot(s) R* posted about Dead-Eye. Basically just completed the small road south of the main street and extended the west end of that down:

radar-valentine.png

And added placeholder road extensions to the top-right because I felt like it.

• Like 2

Nice, we have a ring road around Valentine!

Someone found an interesting quote in recently released EDGE Magazine. In their preview they got a chance to open the map, and although it was "fog of war'd" it states that the map is twice as tall as it is wide...

EDGE "We bring up the map, zoom out as far as we can, and move the cursor east. It scrolls for two full screens.

R* Rep: "Go south", a voice behind us says.

It scrolls twice as far."

That's interesting if the original map is in, because that's the opposite - wide not tall, so to be taller than it is wide with that taken into account is truly something. We know for sure there is more to the north of the leaked map because the border doesn't close up there.

I reckon if that's the case then there might be something north of New Austin and west of West Elizabeth to fill that empty void.

• Like 1

Or they really did create a whole new area south of the current new map in Mexico - as we had speculated for the desert (which we now know was wrong).

*IF* the map actually goes up the eastern coast much more, I wonder what old cities or states it would include.

• Like 1

Last night, i had a dream. Gave me a thought, i recall reading that the map had more vertical space than horizontal. In said dream there was old new Austin plus the new map, but it also had a huge amount of land more south (extra mexico) now obviously this means nothing. But i have been known to have precognitive abilities in the past.... 

• Like 1

Yeah doesn't look that similar to me, surely if you were going for a comparison shot you'd want to get as close as possible to the same location. But this seems way off.

Oh it's definitely not a match, compared to the other lizard shot, but it's the closest thing i've seen is what i meant.

If i had the game on PS4 i'd be looking for that place non-stop.

Then again, if it was in NA/NP it probably would have been found already.

• Like 1