DuPz0r

General Discussion ~ iRedDead.com

No super bowl ad. It's just not their style, for a first trailer. Maybe as a final trailer right before release, i dont think I know of any product being advertised in the superb owl that wasn't going to come out in fall of that year, which I also think is too early for release. I'm still sticking with q1 2018 at the earliest.

i agree that it just doesn't seem like their style... but they've changed a lot over the last couple of years... so i guess anything is possible... i'll be watching regardless, but i wonder how many people are gonna watch just for that, then get upset when it doesn't because the internet told them it would be there... smells a lot like that E3 bullshit rumor where it was suppose to be at the playstation conference... looking at the trailer we did get, there's no way that was delayed because of the orlando thing lol :lol:...

We can't actually do anything over there right now as far as the forums/accounts. After the last server move things got a little messed up. Psy was going to redo iRD and possibly use this forum or start a whole new iGTA account network but I think he got distracted with life.

• Like 1

Alright thanks anyway, if things get situated I'll try to get the name. Over there that account was last active in 2005.

yea, this is basically our iRDR forum right now... is it possible, to change that link to here, fitty? to keep people from trying to access the old forums... same with iGrandTheftAuto.com... i dunno, but it makes us look like a dead community when they get linked to those forums...

If we don't get another trailer by May 1st, the game won't release until 2018. Shit, i think its already more likely. They would have hyped the game more by now if the game was less than a year away. Fuck Rockstar for lying to us again.

I'm also going to pre-emptively fuck R* for favouring microtransactions in the online component of Dead Red Dedemption - buy some gold spinner horseshoes for your best horse, make sure it's insured too in case some twat in a hot air balloon bombs the shit out of it. Get your Bison Bullion bags today, do it now kiddies.

And other such phrases shall be uttered, merriment was had by all.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, ViceMan said:

I'm also going to pre-emptively fuck R* for favouring microtransactions in the online component of Dead Red Dedemption - buy some gold spinner horseshoes for your best horse, make sure it's insured too in case some twat in a hot air balloon bombs the shit out of it. Get your Bison Bullion bags today, do it now kiddies.

And other such phrases shall be uttered, merriment was had by all.

I feel like we need to make faux-ad images for this stuff. Basically instead of making "leaked" screenshots we do over-the-top stuff like ^all that^.

• Like 5

So apparently RDR2 will be shown at Microsoft's Press Conference at E3 this year according to this...

https://www.technobuffalo.com/2017/04/03/red-dead-redemption-2-e3-2017-microsoft-scorpio-4k/

I know what you're thinking... R* at E3, not very likely. 

I hope to fucking God R* havent sold out and given Microsoft some kind of timed exclusives. The GTA IV DLC'S were the worst thing ever to go through.

Rockstar was still pretending to be an edgy, rebellious company that didn't buy into corporate - ah, fuck it. They were pretending to be rock stars. Now that they're blatantly all about money, I wouldn't be surprised to see them on an E3 stage.

well PS4 pro has that 4K stuff too now... my guess is it will be mentioned alongside other 4K games for their scorpio... i doubt they'll be featured... rockstar does favor sony, but you never know, miscrosoft prolly figured they had to throw money at rockstar again to get them to love em...

i doubt they show big at E3, i expect a significant reveal before then, and if anything at E3, just mentions... rockstar likes to give game informer the chance to feature their games, and my guess is in the next month or 2, we're getting a HUUUUGE article about it...

that's my twocents.gif...

12 hours ago, Jizzy said:

Jesus Dup, first the map and now this? Will you believe anything? I think if they were ever goin to e3 it would have been for V.

The map was just a speculation "Leak", this has a legitmate source, look in the link. 

And yeah, i feel like R* have been paid handsomely just to show a small Segmant of 4k gameplay on Microsoft's system. Which will look exactly the same on PS4 Pro.

But i keep getting GTA IV DLC flashbacks, and the PTSD kicks in! I will not wait a whole year ever again! 

• Like 2

[Update] The rumours have been verified. RDR2 will be shown in 4k in the "reveal" of the Xbox One/Two Scorpio. But wasn't confirmed whether or not it would be at E3.

"We recently received a partial list of planned 4K titles for the next Xbox, dubbed "Project Scorpio," and we're now able to fully confirm its authenticity."

http://m.windowscentral.com/forza-motorsport-7-4k-project-scorpio-xbox

The color palette alone says fake to me.  I think the mountain back-right is from GTA V but I can't find a screenshot to prove it. Even that small portion definitely seems familiar.

The D&M font seems off to me. And that guy isn't actually leaning on anything.... (check his shadow). :P

yea i spotted the shadow right away, but chalked that up to early build/glitch... he's got the same lean as the guy at the general goods store in the trailer... it's a good fake no doubt... but i think he kind of blew his cover when he posted again... apparently he posted something related to the first game or something... dup knows the rest of the story, i wasn't about to click thru 150 pages on the GTAF topic lol...

turns out that image he shared later (which had the name "wild west online" attached to it, turns out to be, wild west online :lol:... 

http://www.pcgamer.com/wild-west-online-revealed/ 

his image didn't have any of these images from the article (had RDR1 images) but he clearly built up a good tease for this ambitious title... it actually sounds very interesting, an MMO game based in the wild west, with PvP at the core... the law, bandits, and merchants and such... basically, live however you want in the wild west...

EDIT: #promotioninception :lol: these vultures out here on twitter crack me up sometimes :P...

Wait... so the game is only in early stages and relying on kickstarter? This should be fun to watch. Especially if RDR2 gets confirmed for PC (which as we all expect won't be for a good year after the console release).

*reads more* Okay so they have people with experience and are making RDR+Minecraft. Good luck to them. Maybe it'll be a hit or maybe the niche will be too small to keep up.