DuPz0r

General Discussion ~ iRedDead.com

ok, i was wondering if it was that figeuro-something building...

BREAKING NEWS: RDR2 minimum HD space required: 105 GB... i'm definitely gonna have to buy an external HDD now, there's no way i can have RDR2, fallout 76, GTAV, and hitman 2 all on the same whimpy 500GB HDD my PS4 currently has...

• Like 1

About a month ago when I had my old 500GB PS4 I was tight for space so I bought a 1TB HDD, then my PS4 knackered so I got a 1TB Pro, so now I have too much space. :D

33 minutes ago, CaPn bOnEs said:

ok, i was wondering if it was that figeuro-something building...

BREAKING NEWS: RDR2 minimum HD space required: 105 GB... i'm definitely gonna have to buy an external HDD now, there's no way i can have RDR2, fallout 76, GTAV, and hitman 2 all on the same whimpy 500GB HDD my PS4 currently has...

I'm in the same boat, i think i've got 1.2gb left. I was almost seduced into getting the ps4 pro rdr2 bundle, but i decided an external hard drive is the better move. Though i might miss the extra resolution. Somebody should do a side by side comparison once the game drops. 

• Like 1

Replaying RDR, filled with regret for not appreciating the minutiae all those years ago...I was riding by two Blackwater officers and interrupted their chat with a Howdy - one turns to his associate and inserts an anecdote about "Mr. Marston here". Chasing a fleeing outlaw after disarming his rifle - popping his right knee reduced him to a limp, matching his left rendered him crippled and scrambling for his sidearm. 

I'm even more excited to see the new life they'll bring next month.

Yeah limb crippling has really gone downhill over the years. GTA IV was alright but in GTA V it was so stupid: Shoot someone in the leg twice and they die instantly. Hoping for a return to contextual body damage that also accounts for the power of the weapon you're using.

Bus wraps confirmed!

qqkejwwwryo11.jpg

I feel like we're going to get a map leak in the next week or so (Probably before Gameplay Trailer 2). Game guide books must be finished and ready to ship by now. Prepare to hide or dive straight in balls deep! My honest opinion is i'm not counting on New Austin being in the game, even though some of the evidence points to it in recent days.

I think the evidence for New Austin outweighs the evidence against; the five states, the model train that mentions it, if Mexico is in then NA must also be... uh, that's all I got. Evidence against is the train line doesn't go through Blackwater to NA making it impossible for the train to get there, but i've dismissed that as the leaked map is old and has minimal info. Any more?

I saw this of reddit and it made me laugh, so i thought i'd share it.

ir032wketuo11.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&s=9475f3574a04947d827a40fa3d64ea494fcf2318

Bobbydigital33
17 hours ago
Looks like Arthur has down syndrome

innacuratebear
17 hours ago
Red Down Redemption

dilloniskillinit
17 hours ago
Best comment so far :)

Toz97
17 hours ago
You got some chromosomes for me boi

Sorry not sorry.

15 minutes ago, ViceMan said:

I think the evidence for New Austin outweighs the evidence against; the five states, the model train that mentions it, if Mexico is in then NA must also be... uh, that's all I got. Evidence against is the train line doesn't go through Blackwater to NA making it impossible for the train to get there, but i've dismissed that as the leaked map is old and has minimal info. Any more?

Will be interesting to see if they somehow link WE to the new map with trains. The storyline they'd have to make up as to why it wasn't in the first game should be entertaining. I think they'll just find an excuse for the lines not to connect. More simple.

wraps on trains, buses, buildings... fuck that shit r*, give us what we really want, cock wraps. Condoms bro.... Marston on my junk, the thinnest pleasure you can trust.

4 hours ago, DuPz0r said:

IMG_20180928_202629.png

what is up with this game case... Looks too girthy.

dunno, but there is no reason for multiple disks nowadays.