DuPz0r

General Discussion ~ iRedDead.com

Aside from the tags saying "not final" and [literally] "placeholder", I really do not understand why they would've put that part in English. The "19 Games reviewed" sticker is the same from this other cover, which doesn't say much either way but it seems a little lazy:

PU_1805_P001.jpg

I can't find that sticker on any other cover as far as Google is showing me.

I think they're fishing for views.

• Like 1

If anyone would print a magazine with the word shit on the cover i'd have gone with the Dutch. I read the wiki page for the company and it says they gave GTA IV and V 100/100 ratings, but not San Andreas. Thoshe crayshee fokkersh.

• Haha 1

Crazy Dutch Bastard!

Is IGN trying to tease us a preview or just jumping on the hype wagon?https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1039665679409053697?s=09

Found this on Reddit:

https://i.imgur.com/NWQu30Mh.jpg

R* Promotional material is going to start ramping up a notch!

These guy called CVG, they did that GTAV'Oclock podcast all those years ago. They seemed to be a little speculative rather than factual with those videos. Up until they got an exclusive interview with L.Benzy and got a hand-on preview of GTA V that is. There was a longer journey of news drip feeds with GTA V though.

Anyway, these guys are now GAMES RADAR, and just tweeted out a tease for RDR2, with "Red Dead 2 O'clock". Maybe they've got another hands-on preview to share. Worth keeping an eye on reguardless.

https://twitter.com/RedDead2oclock

I can't read Dutch but i can't really see anything that stands out as "New" from those two pages. Apart from that really bad cowboy face which i'm thinking is the editor of the article now i think about it.

https://issuu.com/computertotaal/docs/power-unlimited_10-2018_preview

that GTAV o'clock page teased that they're firing up their red dead o'clock show soon... i doubt there'll be much new info shared on that show, and tbh, we're a month away from actually playing RDR2, so any news from hear on out won't mean much to me except for stuff about RDRO... i would expect a new gameplay video next week for sure...

I expected the next gameplay vid on thursday, but it never came. Funny seeing the angry comments when R* tweet about something else other than RDRII, like the overpriced toys they just released. I thought there were going to be three gameplay vids but at this rate we'll be lucky for two.

I’d be concerened that the lack of trailers is indicative of an upcoming announcement of a delay, but the stunt they did last week makes that more unlikely...

I think any delay now would be just to prove a point, the game must be pretty polished by now. Maybe they're working out the best ways to fully extort the online playerbase and make it as grindy as possible. Can't wait to try and deliver three two-tonne stagecoaches full of bullion pulled by asthmatic, quadriplegic horses while the entire server rolls up on you with their apocalypse flying horses spewing fireballs and famine.

Edited by ViceMan

Think the last week of GTAO dripfeed is next week, but even then they're only releasing cars that have been on the streets since day one so I don't know why they'd hold the RDRII marketing back for that. R*s marketing department boggles the mind sometimes.

they're not gonna stop promoting GTAO, there will still be weekly events, and perhaps even new minor DLCs... they are plastering the october release date everywhere right now, so i don't expect any more delays... they have like 40 days to go, and quite frankly, the less i see, the better...

• Like 1

Speak for yourself bOnEs, i wish i knew less about the game than i do, but at this stage, i'm commited to the mapping project just like GTAV lol. I probably know more about The Heartlands than i do about Paleto Bay at this point... ?

• Haha 1