DuPz0r

General Discussion ~ iRedDead.com

13 minutes ago, DuPz0r said:

Micah looks like a true badass in that artwork. 

Yeah someone on Reddit suggested he's going to be the Trevor of the group, wildcard and unpredictable. He looks much more sinister here than in game so far where he just looks stoned or something.

The background for Molly's pic looks like a place we haven't seen yet.

5 minutes ago, MrMister81 said:

That's what she said!

(I'll show myself out. ?)

Here's your coat.

Edited by ViceMan

You think they'll drop it out the blue, no buildup? Hmmm, depends if it's going to have live commentary or not like the last one. I guess the last one dropped on a Thursday though, so maybe. Do you think 5pm UK time we might see it if that's the case?

I think we're getting the build-up now in image form, instead of an official announcement. I guess is depends how many gang members are left. One every half hour, so it could be later... 10-11pm?

Unless they announce a trailer at the end. But that wouldn't be as fun.

Lol Bill has a kill count carved into his Gun Butt!

11 minutes ago, DuPz0r said:

gxt7vDq.jpg

I like the one someone did of that screaming cowboy guy from that music video.

Oh shit, the John Marston??!

Does that mean we're getting the trailer next, thought they'd save him for last but it seems like we're missing a few characters.

If we're gong to get every single gang member we've probably got about another 5+ to go, so 2 and a half hours at least, I really hope this is leading to something.

I really don't think we're going to get a trailer this late in the day,  I know they are based on US times normally but they generally try to cater for Europe too and not release them too late.

the memes are driving me crazy too... this community is too much, sometimes, and today they're really pushing my buttons :lol:... there's hundreds of them out there now, and they keep getting posted on every single wallpaper rockstar shares... too much fucking red today lol..

It's just the internet, the internet is built on memes. Kiddies need to keep posting stuff in desperate attempts to get recognition and empty, meaningless appraisal.

I always thought that black woman looked a bit like Michael Jackson circa 1975, now it turns out her last name is Jackson.

Edited by ViceMan

yea they're just doing it for the attention... the quicker they can post it, the more RTs they get, even though they clearly stole them from someone else... yea i don't recognize the latest female, i must of missed her in the trailers.. then again, i haven't be going so in depth with RDR2 as i did with games in the past... i just don't care anymore lol, fallout 76 is about the only thing i am kind of really looking into... i get enough RDR2 news and rumors on twitter lol...

On 5/13/2018 at 12:57 AM, TreeFitty said:

000gang1.png

I'm just crossing them off of Fitty's collage from the last page as we go.

I reckon Uncle next.

Edited by ViceMan
  • Like 2

There's still quite a few to go lol

37 minutes ago, CaPn bOnEs said:

the memes are driving me crazy too... this community is too much, sometimes, and today they're really pushing my buttons :lol:... there's hundreds of them out there now, and they keep getting posted on every single wallpaper rockstar shares... too much fucking red today lol..

I must admit, the Pulp Fiction "Where's the fucking trailer" meme made me laugh.

https://t.co/M5D3CbhXzx