Sign in to follow this  
DiO

iGTA Night - Sept. 27 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE SEPT 27 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

rockabilly.jpg

Here's a theme for Casey. Rockabilly! If you don't know what Rockabilly is....

https://www.google.ca/search?q=rockabilly&biw=1920&bih=950&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjgqvrowKbPAhVo3IMKHZuaBsIQ_AUIBigB

There, now you're an expert. We're going the modern Rockabilly route. Like it's the 50s, but not the 50s. It's the 50s, but more badass. Classic cars and slicked back hair.  I'm thinking; Classic car line up.  Then the usual dicking around. Just give the freeroam lobby a good dicking! Playlist wise, I don't see anyone making a theme job but if you do, post it below. 

Emblem:

Bones, make a thing

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

* OCT 4TH - MC Night

* OCT 11TH -  Underpants Party

* OCT 18TH - Vehicle Brand Expo

* OCT 25TH - Halloween

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Rally Car Night, Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, FIB Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Vehicle Brand Expo, Dapper Animals, Underpants Party

Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night, MC Night

• Like 1

Grease_1978_521.jpg

so at some point, we all hang out at del pierro then?? :P 

the cool thing is next month will have two built-in themes, so that'll make it easy...

MC Night

Halloween/Costume Night

perhaps we need to throw a crew blue night in there somewhere soon too... looking forward to underpants night tho, that night has shenanigans written all over it... i feel like we need to recreate the scooter snap again, it's almost a requirement, being that it's one of our crew's first snaps B)... maybe i'll make a job for it to make it simple and instructional...

I agree. Moved up underpants night. Moved down Vehicle Brand whatchamacallit. Mostly because I want to make a showroom job for that but lack the motivation to do so because I want to make other stunt races more. That and I imagine in the next few weeks we might have a theme interrupted by MC Night. 

Anyone that cares has probably already seen it in my PSN post. But here's a new way to get into those hidden interiors.

INT-Funhouse

INT-Funhouse Job Image

Arrows point to entry points for each hidden location.

http://rsg.ms/21bf68c

*Police Line-up Rooms

*Police Mugshot Rooms

*Comedy Club

*Winner's Celebration Parking Lot

*Low End Apartment

*Motel Room

I found that the mid and high-end apartments were no longer there, neither was the 10 car garage. I think they got removed because of griefers. Either way, we have easy entry to them now. A reliable way in which everyone can get in. And to get out, all you do is hold triangle to respawn back to the last checkpoint. It's a GTA stunt race obviously, so you can walk around and leave your bikes alone.

I was hoping to make use of the comedy club bar area instead of the stage area for rockabilly & possibly biker theme nights.

• Like 4

I swear all the interiors must be somewhere in the game space. it's just the matter of knowing where it is... it's like trying to find an invisible treasure chest in a pitch black abyss... It's hard enough trying to find them when you know where they are because you cant see them. i don't think they get removed from online, just moved to a different location.

tequi-la-la is right there because of the interior from single player... there's some new method of getting in there but i haven't really tried it, something involving the fire truck again i think?? but not the same way from bahama mamas... maybe you can come up from underneath the map and get in there somehow?? lol i dunno :lol:...

found it...

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure the interiors you walk right into are actually there. Such as the stores you can rob. The interiors you black-screen-warp to are the ones under the map.

I didn't know they moved some of the interiors we found. I haven't played with that wall breach in a while (although I thought about it last night actually). I didn't think about using the newer creator options to force objects down under the map so kudos to you. Maybe I'll make something similar on PC.

6 minutes ago, gtagrl said:

I'm fighting a bad cold/flu bug - we'll see if I feel up to gaming tonight. :( 

That's exactly how I felt last crew night. Best of luck getting through it!

• Like 1

Weev is retired until this Dlc comes out.it all seems so lackluster and whatever,idk if it's cause the dlc coming up or what but nothing's there .idk,3 years of gta is taking a toll but I like chatting with y'all on party chat.

Selfies of the night

Bones

4r5ZJODCcUiVXuE5mIkWVw_0_0.jpg

Weev ( i think )

Z6UIn0orbkaSJ7wmHkGY7Q_0_0.jpg

People killing themselves off the roof and landing in the truck.

Bones

os6bEM5Z2U6LpE6CkZ7BYw_0_0.jpg

Baya?

7vMjAXmbfkKL98Lv6FUCNA_0_0.jpg

BMX

23Of6MXr00-5t3EKU3Pv-g_0_0.jpg

Fanboy, Dup, Bones, Nemo, Baya, Casey

fFn92i9HlEK2J0vG-YQkTQ_0_0.jpg

On top of a truck

fbycPLKu10ChqhUGQh5-cw_0_0.jpg

During the blackhole. I would have gotten more but BMX got me with the knuckle dusters

ndQKgNTexkGhuCTZWq-5hw_0_0.jpg

u-ndaySju0aSnmCriLzasw_0_0.jpg

I quickly snapped this because I thought BMX was going for the kill again

Q-7sji1PbESPghdGd2kiZw_0_0.jpg

But he actually just started posing

weOlFhCiWkOC3eoOaedOsg_0_0.jpg

BMX falling

ItjPiKGy5EmofODpu3jhDg_0_0.jpg

Kuz, refusing to look at the camera

VNrjCZ0d0Uiw3ahxBFeYCQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 4

Rockabilly was fuckin awesome.

Here's my stack of photos:

I started annotating them, then realised how much time it takes and gave up lol.

h2E81KN.jpg

aG4jO6h.jpg

62ADU34.jpg

yC9K7rZ.jpg

1bcvLOO.jpg

qomR7VP.jpg

qBbFeK2.jpg

33tBS2F.jpg

GkJPd98.jpg

3OOPIBm.jpg

yprX3a5.jpg

4D2z8iA.jpg

GF7dbnt.jpg

zbR2S1C.jpg

i5sjlWG.jpg

cS02XL9.jpg

nPzjJoo.jpg

QpldHpJ.jpg

gsa4zb0.jpg

s7MZUVt.jpg

KboW5Y2.jpg

7HH4vxW.jpg

UL6gXHh.jpg

WwbTokg.jpg

OzlZw4M.jpg

HGONcO8.jpg

kDCDjsj.jpg

Q1o4iB3.jpg

OSD0QZM.jpg

So much fun, loved the new set interiors too lol

• Like 4

here's a few of mine...

race...

9-27-16-01.png

meet up...

9-27-16-02.png

9-27-16-03.png

nemo getting frisky...

9-27-16-04.png

that's what you get...

9-27-16-05.png

i was stuck in this pose for a bit lol...

9-27-16-06.png

weev with the superhero landing...

9-27-16-07.png

crouching tiger, hidden casey...

9-27-16-08.png

another meet...

9-27-16-09.png

9-27-16-11.png

bmx getting an idea (see dio's post for the results)...

9-27-16-10.png

lol...

9-27-16-12.png

9-27-16-14.png

ran out of clip space because i forgot to delete old stuff... oh well, it was fun early on, but i finished my night playing the new hitman episode B)...

• Like 3

Some great shots in there, bOnEsy. (Y) Was the black, white and red colour scheme on purpose? That first wide shot with all the trucks is boss. 

nah, i guess it just happened that way, didn't even notice until you pointed it out!! :lol: so much red lol :lol:...

oh shit, #13 didn't post!! lol me and casey being super greaser gang with our switchblades :D... i think that's baya with the hood slide in the BG...

9-27-16-13.png

• Like 1

Yeah a lot of people ducked out a bit earlier but we still have good fun. Me, Kuz and Fanboy actually hung out until the usual quitting time. 

I've updated the upcoming themes. MC Night is a no brainier for next week. 5 bucks says emblems are locked on any of the new gear for my dude and I will end up playing as my chick again. 

Let's start off the pics I got with Bones driving his classic pile of rust out into the flood channel.

3tUTYrr.jpg

Next we have Dup and Casey.

fnFUdfF.jpg

Followed by the rest of us minus one who drove off.

N1wnrDp.jpg

Bones and Casey gossiping, probably about Dio, and Dio looking oblivious. 

pweZhNn.jpg

BMX and Bones.

yf3GtZj.jpg

Later Ace! Enjoy our dust!

eKvbqZf.jpg

You too Dup and Casey! 

4ugyCAB.jpg

After a few crashes and a missed turn it was time to grab a slushie with Fanboy.

NzUUSN6.jpg

As long as there is Dio taking selfies, there will be Nemo taking a pic of Dio taking selfies.

ZJdpeuc.jpg

Kinda felt like a small car meet session.

610Tnk4.jpg

Baya teaching the iGTA Crew how to bounce!

VCPb4c7.jpg

Some free-falling with Casey and Bones.

o85r5Ux.jpg

Aim for the water! It'll be survivable!!

okAQMDt.jpg

And this is why you all died. I didn't even remember there being a rock that big down there. My bad!

ZvmyjTl.jpg

Getting pumped for the Biker DLC. Outta the way NPCs!

e4ab29o.jpg

Some crew on crew murderin

TANHqYX.jpg

Who brings a knife to a shotgun fight? 

aw3M5pv.jpg

This job was way more difficult than I expected. Got lapped too.

S0wJT5j.jpg

Weev and I were the generic henchmen that night. Also Dup and Ace.

hGL88Ts.jpg

"Umm, after your through with him can I get a whiskey neat?"

NZyQD0n.jpg

Step on up. The bar is open!

DIhMwAW.jpg

What can I get you alcoholics?

3NjU8xW.jpg

Want to clear a room? Then just get these two to tell some jokes!

JzYvi3R.jpg

Dunno what's happening but it seems serious...ish!

1QXA8nj.jpg

Dio, the bar is not a Slip 'N Slide.

L62n43U.jpg

Ok Dio. I think you've had enough. I'm cutting you off. Go home.

5p86fr4.jpg

Yeeaaahh, You don't want to go in there for a least...ever.

WXP0U3Z.jpg

The Usual Suspects

qy7XcZD.jpg

Cheap booze, fleabag motel, and an easy date. Rockabilly all the way!

bXR9gCK.jpg

And the last pic of the night is at the winners garage. 

3R6fp35.jpg

Edited by Nemosphene
  • Like 3