Sign in to follow this  
DiO

iGTA Night - Sept. 13 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE SEPT 13 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

Ok, Let's try thing again. I don't know what happened to the banner. Made a new one.

DAPPER.jpg

what I said last week:

I think the theme is pretty self explanatory; suits and animal masks. IKILLYOU and gtagrl have been ready for this theme for at least 2 years now with their saved outfit. Let's not confuse this with costume night. That was whatever the costume you wanted and it kinda turned into hat mask night. This will be mostly the same but with suits only, and Animal masks only. If you're a chick, some of the fancy dresses would probably match as well. A hat mask glitch outfit is preferred for the hilarity; but I understand if some don't know how to do it, or don't feel like doing it. 

Emblem:

Bones made a thing.

e3da4daecdcb16379e31a257b744005905fbd684

---
Add'l Thoughts:

None

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

* SEPT 20TH - FIB Night

* SEPT 27TH -  Rockabilly Night

* OCT 4TH -  Vehicle Brand Expo

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Rally Car Night, Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, FIB Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Vehicle Brand Expo, Dapper Animals

Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night, MC Night

you have upload limits... better save your other ones before you lose those too... might have already lost some of your older ones...

also, i made a thing, because my other thing is broken... i am gonna temporarily delete highway half-de-loop for now...

2_0.jpg 

Par For The Course

http://rsg.ms/30f4282

• Like 1

That looks fucking sick,bones! I'm bookmarking that one cause ill probably miss out when y'all play that but it's awesome to see you having fun with the tubes.gta life's a garden,you gotta dig it.:lol:

Edited by TheLunaticFringe

you used to :mellow:... i dunno, lol, i still do enjoy the tools the editor provides... i don't mind the few extra minutes... most of my crew night snaps are simple contrast/brightness adjustments, with camera shifts... if it's a truly cool shot, i'll mix and match filters B)...

I'm still sitting on a variety of clips to do a full iGTA crew night montage. :P Maybe some day.

It's going to rain tomorrow and I only have a wee bit of firewood left to get into the garage. So I think I'm going to be a little late joining tonight, assuming PSN is functional today. Start without me and I'll jump in ASAP.

make sure you all turn your systems on today when you get a chance, so it can download the new firmware update before crew night ;)... i feel like a theme like this would warrant actual editor clips to be saved and used for snaps or videos... i think there's gonna be some funny moments... i say we just do shenanigans galore, it'll look funny as dapper animals...

i only had one idea for a snap, a mafia style shot on a roosevelt...

• Like 1

tonight was a success!! :D... here's just a small sample of my 40 clips... i'll definitely try to make a video this weekend, and i'll certainly have plenty more snaps to add B)... i love those nights where the theme just kinda does it's own thing, looking forward to seeing the rest of the crew's creative input ;)...

the first lineup of the night...

9-13-16-a01.png

me and bmx lmao :lol:...

9-13-16-a02.png

animal drive-by (gonna do something more with this for snaps and videos)

9-13-16-a03.png

detective hoot and private coon...

9-13-16-a04.png

• Like 4

Here are my selfies of the night

During a melee deathmatch in Franklin's house 

jriBWxk7QkCegmN3lOsI5w_0_0.jpg

DapF0mVSX0e_E-Z6yu893Q_0_0.jpg

Deathrun with shit falling at me in the background

fnYlbzXpvk-gWkQFLcyoZQ_0_0.jpg

gtagrl, dup

_rOOOLs-XU6eK1nFLowW5g_0_0.jpg

Bones

c-E2Xd2u30OCBu_zOkU26A_0_0.jpg

Dup

8sbHhwTfLUaiFmukEX9_sg_0_0.jpg

BMX, North

ba9NPrj8CkCdmcrh2VqAGg_0_0.jpg

BMX doing a loop in a golf caddy

ZPDgXFuiLk2JMRkZkQkfPg_0_0.jpg

People

8bAlkQRRukqfJd69s2SaHQ_0_0.jpg

North

Mw9eVgS3uEyGd3WyTfOwjg_0_0.jpg

gtagrl

GLYT5wVQrUucX66vr1JM_w_0_0.jpg

In a bush

yzLigsEGR02AC8JAXFuctg_0_0.jpg

• Like 4

Ready for a shit load of pics? I only got 80. Dunno what the highest amount of pics I ever posted on one post was here. Probably a good thing that I missed the first playlist otherwise I may have had another 100 or so pics. 

Let's start off with our dapper ride up to the vineyard.

beiCDJp.jpg

Of course not all of us could fit into that limo so we had other transports as well...you know now that I think about it I have no idea why I didn't try to take a pic inside the limo too. I hope someone got a shot of that since I've already deleted the clips.

0PfaFZT.jpg

Time to line us up which didn't go as planned but that was half the fun right?!

TrDigVj.jpg

Probably one of my least favorite of all the pics I took but since I did line us up I figured I might as well take at least one shot of it.

onO3YGW.jpg

Some of us went feral and turned NPC then wandered away into the sunrise.

ntzVm66.jpg

Our punch circle was a success.

ARC9qo5.jpg

We all took some hits.

4jz2zmP.jpg 

But only one of us went down...we'll always remember you Dup. *sniff 

lR61KUH.jpg?1

There was some nice scenery to go with our shenanigans.

KD8dev4.jpg

Dup even respawned and joined the fun again. Although this time he came prepaired.

3X5foq7.jpg

Bones and Mercy(I think) enjoying the view

ri2cpbh.jpg

Dup had a little too much wine. Very vogue of you!

Y1460T0.jpg

Bones has much more simpler tastes and stuck to beer.

hDkdvS0.jpg

Told you you shouldn't have drank so much wine! 

vqIroZe.jpg

Dapper animals with Dapper cars, Dapper suits, and Dapper guns!

EGyxGq2.jpg

Good ol' dapper murder with innocent Nemo bystander.

fSMNaIi.jpg

Thanks Northern. I felt there wasn't enough explosions.

9hWBdx9.jpg

Next we all lined up for a shot. Dup was extra excited about it.

DSRYsnY.jpg

Everyone got ready to go.

fFEG13J.jpg

Aaaaaaand ACTION! Dio I'm still waiting to see what pic or vid you got from this set-up of yours. 

15uqLmb.jpg

Dup still Jazzhanding away. He was super excited or sleep deprived...dunno which.

uod5JOW.jpg

Next we lined up against each other and started blasting away at the end of a count down.

yTzaZfZ.jpg

Here's a pic of Dup making excellent use of a fellow crewmmate as a meat shield! Dunno who that fox was. Maybe BMX?

4RRyvVp.jpg

Didn't save him from the big bad wolf though.

M5fsWoB.jpg

Bones was the last man standing on his side.

nW8O1Ow.jpg

Mercy making sure they stayed down.

CnaUiGz.jpg

Then I had to go. When I got back I joined for the last of the playlist. Only got one shot and of course it's a shot of BMX doing what BMX does. 

vXAuQAm.jpg

Back to freemode and Dio's selfies.

ks089uF.jpg

We went over to Richards Majestic for a more dapper atmosphere...and selfies for Dio.

azIdJnW.jpg

Selfie? Why not?

gOfKoPq.jpg

Hanging out on the balconies

WyoivYj.jpg

Bones likes to live dangerously

n5DXF9Y.jpg

There's always the one that falls...

n7807G6.jpg

...no wait, two!...

foPO5NB.jpg

...I guess we're going for a record. Three. There were more but that would be too many pics.

hG2hcC5.jpg

Time to set up Bone's shot!...just uh...gimmie a minute...I'm good.

rPMPLj8.jpg

That stroke of mine Bones saw couldn't keep me from giving the car two thumbs up!

n71wk4X.jpg

Looks like Dup is up to no good!

3tbLFUv.jpg

GTAGrl is extra impressed by the size of my gun.

kmV2hNE.jpg

A cheer for glitches!!

DKeyhYm.jpg

Bones and I shaking on our agreement that he'll take a dive and let me win the next playlist.

0pe6J9V.jpg

Gotta love teamwork!

J0wkUlR.jpg

"But I'm INNOCENT!!!" he said. No Bones, you're profiled is what you are.

ZmhzuJY.jpg

All this excitement is giving my dextrocardian wolf another stroke. 

9ckvlzR.jpg?1

Before the next playlist we had Kitty join us so we did an impromptu IGTA Hazing. Welcome to crew night Kitty!

kG6wtIp.jpg

"And the water will be turned to blood." GTAGrl Revelations 1:1

4ULrLzS.jpg

You heard her people! Let's get to it!!...pst...Bones, remember our deal.

6jGYIa7.jpg

She died for me so I can take that one point for my victory.

npMqPpb.jpg

GTAGrl's divine protection kept me from dying from being attacked from behind and getting pistol whipped two times all while reloading. Tough luck Bones.

Es2Wi1O.jpg

Northern getting lucky and deflecting my shot with his gun

Rfs6JQO.jpg

Got him in the end though. I even avenged Bones!

fdQgA4V.jpg

Boom. One shot and you're dead!

kN1jHln.jpg?2

Thanks for the point GTAGrl!

8g50qpP.jpg

What the...Dunno what Dio did but I died in this exchange without him ever pulling a gun. (You just kinda floated there Dio and then I was dead. Freaky!)

cVF9qNS.jpg

Remember how you said you didn't even see me? That's cuz I was pretty well hidden and far. This shot is zoomed in to the max.

vQ41Xd6.jpg

Your cheque is in the mail! I swear!

qxYd82n.jpg

There you are GTAGrl! 

jMPSynz.jpg

Gotcha this time DIo!!

2G4uzeq.jpg

Dio looking all murdery and stuff.

v2Ex2Z8.jpg?1

What's wrong Dio? Can't find Nemo?

lpPl3nn.jpg

That's Ok. Because Nemo finds YOU!

c6Z0vXA.jpg

Gotta watch your backs! Looks like Northern was saved but Dio got him too.

1SSz6XM.jpg

Dapper as Fu*k

5buNxCi.jpg?1

Northern giving us a splash of red.

tmD3WAo.jpg

Dammit! He got me this time!

fAQhUFi.jpg

Not sure how I survived this one either since Northern did shot me almost point blank but I'll take it!

e69walY.jpg

End of the second playlist and we went wild. 

sHbNfdc.jpg

Kitty with Northern and Bones

c5xoxmk.jpg

And of course a selfie from Dio

MMDvNtJ.jpg

Don't remember if it was Bones or Northern but someone said "Let's go into the bush!"

dGVQmeS.jpg

Dio doing what Dio does.

AJOgUZd.jpg

What's that over there?!!! Dammit Kitty wrong way!!

emyRcuS.jpg

GTAGrl and Bones were on fire! Literally, there was a stray molotov.

bWFOIRF.jpg

Where do you think you're going? Huh?!

644Ek7o.jpg

Teach him a lesson Northern!

5vQ9uAn.jpg

That's what happens to NPC Crew buddies!! Don't you forget!

Ko6ob3c.jpg

NPC BonesCoon snuck away into the bush and was never heard from again.

yBPddSZ.jpg

NPC GTAGrl on the other hand was a little too trusting.

pMNYOeI.jpg

Northern held me back from getting NPC GTAGrl...

vyzuqZe.jpg

...but that was just so he could beat her down. Pretty vicious for a Canadian.

X7MR0RA.jpg

That's is all. The dapper animals was fun to take pics of! I enjoyed the session. See you all next time!

• Like 6

awesome snaps nemo, be sure to share your favorite few on twitter when you get the chance... i'm gonna have to steal that one of me with the black background for something... that's just epic... thanks for sharing your stuff, you've always been one of my favorite snap artists, glad to see you hanging out with us and sharing our moments from your perspective B)...

speaking of perspective, here's a video i made from the clips i had... i'll upload my other snaps this weekend ;)...

• Like 4

An epic visual recap and narration of crew night. I may promote a few on Twitter as well, they're just too good not to share and brag about. Well done Nemo. :clap:

I'll make some time this weekend to go through my clips too and see if I can come up with some original shots to commemorate Dapper Animals. It was a fun theme. 

• Like 2

i get the feeling that nemo wont be back until the next theme night.. therefor, please do share what you want B)... also, i dunno if it's gonna happen, but diamond "buscats" is now playing on the PS4... i think i might message him and see what he's up to, if he wants to join in next week or another week very soon :)...

also, dio joined PALS, so umm, SAY SOMETHING IN THE TWITTER CHAT, ya basterd :lol:...

• Like 1

if you're gonna post next weeks topic so fast, don't lock these just yet ;)... here's my snaps, the majority were in my video B)...

9-13-16-01.png

lmao, carrying dozy out of the warzone :lol:...

9-13-16-02.png

9-13-16-03.png

9-13-16-04.png

9-13-16-06.png

9-13-16-07.png

9-13-16-08.png

9-13-16-09.png

9-13-16-10.png

9-13-16-11.png

9-13-16-12.png

dozy is trying to shed his skin...

9-13-16-13.png