Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA Night - Aug. 9 (PS4)

i noticed my race already has two plays on it <_<:D... it's all good gtagrl, we'll hold off on the first playlist until you join up B)...

@Ku Zi Mu my good jobs say CB- at the start, same with dio (DO-) and others... it's actually a pretty nifty way to remember who's job is who's... i'd suggest a "KUZ- or KZ-" ;)

EDIT: i made a stunt emblem... nothing special really, lulz...

• Like 1

As with most of the Brits I should imagine I'll be there but if the playlist takes a while to start I may not stay for them as work in the morning etc. Fingers crossed 

That's horrible weev, we would never do that.

Just a quick explanation for one of the more complicated parts for a Drippy Trip

cae82a11-5aaa-47d3-999f-9993b9da9951.jpg

At this point in the race, you can either ride the tube, turn right and take the primary route, or fall to the water bellow, turn left and take the secondary. The primary route is longer but allows for more speed as route 2 is in mostly water.

2016-08-10 12.01.56.png

Also, the the three ppl who disliked this race without explanation, you're a pussy. Way to be a pussy, pussies.

Edited by Ku Zi Mu
  • Like 1

no vids, here's my snaps...

me and dupz...

8-9-16-01.png

car lineup...

8-9-16-02.png

dio and dupz...

8-9-16-03.png

that time i punched two people at the same time...

8-9-16-04.png

dune racing...

8-9-16-05.png

8-9-16-06.png

all alone in bmx's race...

8-9-16-07.png

i spent way too much time in my garage running people over lol :lol:...

8-9-16-08.png

8-9-16-09.png

8-9-16-10.png

8-9-16-11.png

8-9-16-12.png

8-9-16-13.png

poor kuz...

8-9-16-14.png

lol bmx...

8-9-16-15.png

my messed up garage of dupes...

8-9-16-16.png

bmx trying to open the trunk...

8-9-16-17.png

8-9-16-18.png

8-9-16-19.png

8-9-16-20.png

this thing got a hemi??

8-9-16-21.png

north standing too close to the TV... you'll go blind, dude!

8-9-16-22.png

fanboy...

8-9-16-23.png

tha crew (and my dale earnhart look)...

8-9-16-24.png

something fell off the wall, didn't know it could lol...

8-9-16-25.png

8-9-16-26.png

lol ummm...

8-9-16-27.png

lol dupz...

8-9-16-28.png

ok ok ok, back to the stunt racing stuff... there was a lot of crashing on this one...

8-9-16-29.png

8-9-16-30.png

8-9-16-31.png

scooter ring of fire...

8-9-16-32.png

8-9-16-33.png

and that's all, folks B)... i really gotta start saving more clips during jobs :(...

• Like 3

noice bones. 

I may have a few tonight. I kinda want to make a stunt montage. I will probably film some shit in the next few weeks and use best clips. That being said, if im doing that i will do less pics. havent got to it yet. My priority yesterday was to fix my jobs in case anyone wanted to play them again. 

Del Perro and Dune it should be good now. If anyone still finds an issue, shoot me a message. 

I updated layin' pipe with a warning siren for the holes in the tubes and also changed the checkpoints so they're the circular ones now also changed the vehicle choice to compacts.tube city is also updated with the circular checkpoints and moved two of the ramps back a bit that were on the freeway but it's also optional to just go around them.

As I wasn't around when you guys did mine... I'm obviously going to change the start grid for meet in the middle - I'm also going to remove the second slow down on Disco Inferno but any other suggestions for any changes would be great. Cheers :) 

7 hours ago, bOnEs said:

am i the only one with anything to share??? lol geesh...

I tried filming a couple of clips, the camera controls in the editor are shit so I deleted everything. Stunts montage wise, I really didn't have anything I wouldn't get from a usual stunt race anyways. My gta time is going in the creator at the moment so pics are kinda being put off.  North/Nemo were there. They might have stuff. 

Better late than never! Don't have almost anything since I came kinda late and missed the whole first part of the meet. But here is what I got.

We'll start off with the first race I recorded that night. Here's this oblivious NPC sucker about to be greeted by the IGTA Crew. 

b6BqaMI.jpg

That'll teach you to walk in our race!!

ilIblq4.jpg

Hmmmm. Another NPC sucker!!

R313VVe.jpg

Here at IGTA we don't discriminate. Man or woman, young or old, we'll run you all down!

rAmveTI.jpg

The crew with their victims left behind. 

sW2hbsM.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaand Bone's masterpiece. 100% thumbs up!!

rBVXppL.jpg

Even with the odd vehicle making their appearance. 

mYqM9z5.jpg

Next time I'll try to ride all around one of those tubes with a scooter.

e3yOkbk.jpg

Northern offering himself as a ramp. Don't mind if I do (I actually swerved to avoid him but BMX went for it!)

nWQacxl.jpg

Liberty City Beavers are my favorite team! Beavertowns are the best!

ts9PowH.jpg

BMX lookin' a little claustrophobic.

yKMW8P5.jpg

And this is the last pic I got. Played around with making a video but gave up on it. It was about the landing of this jump where I cut off BMX and then turbo boosted away. 

Zt639L5.jpg

• Like 3