Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA Night - Aug. 9 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE AUGUST 9 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

---
Theme:

banny-bannerson.jpg

Stunt Night...with the release of the Stunt Race Creator last Tuesday, everyone's been busy building stunt races...it's time to test them out and show them off! Did you know: R* posted a PDF guide here.

It sounds like the creator has its issues (no surprise) but you all are used to working around and within the game's limits. Still, it takes time learn how the new props interact, so feel free share your best building tips in the DLC topic

---

Emblem:

3e78e4806f459caff72c5ad7544629a2cef5edaa

Emblems aren't really essential for a stunt theme night, since many of the vehicles and outfits have liveries and aren't compatible...for the lulz, I've switched up the colour.

EDIT: i made an emblem anyways :P...

---
Add'l Thoughts:

Post links to your new stunt jobs below! I'll bookmark them as they come in, as will the other usual suspects. Wear your choice out of the new outfits, there are free racing suits and a huge variety of racing jackets, don't forget we're motocrossing next week.  

Do we want to do a short playlist of deathmatches to add some variety?...and has anyone built a StuntAround Island yet? 

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

AUG 16TH - Motocross Night

AUG 23RD - TBC (Moar custom stunt jobs?)

AUG 30TH - TBC

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Rally Car Night, Vintage/Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, Law Enforcement Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Vehicle Brand Expo, Dapper Animals in Suits 

Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night (on hold because emblems), BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Nigh

Edited by bOnEs
updated the emblem...
  • Like 1

WOO! Stunts. I look forward to playing everyone's jobs. I might check out some early. I have 2 so far.

Del Perro Palooza

http://rsg.ms/c213150

Figs Sky

http://rsg.ms/b613fcc

Mercy made one. If it's anything like cruise control, it will probably be the best race ever

http://rsg.ms/f106f7b

Weev's

http://rsg.ms/36d7bf7

Weev's

http://rsg.ms/21eea2f

BMX's

http://rsg.ms/d72a5fe

BMX's

http://rsg.ms/1490dea

Bonesey Poo's

http://rsg.ms/ee143ee

I'll likely go ahead and make the list Monday Night. Any hosts should note right now, that the custom lock is broken. If you limit your race to 1 vehicle, the customs options is supposed to be gone. And the games has customs locked off. That is the usual case. Right now however, it doesn't work. Customs will be on. And if you have your race set to a specific car, the customs option wont be there from the job lobby screen, but it will be on. And you can't turn it off.

New feature however I do like, in race details within the creator; you can turn catch up off permanently. Any person launching your race won't be able to turn it on at all.

Too bad, I am going to!

Nah, I try it first and let you know if it sucks lol. Stunt races take so long to make we will probably only have 1 playlist worth of jobs.

Well then you should make a cool one before Tuesday! And shouldn't have published it lol

crew emblems do in fact work properly now. We are back to IGTA logos

I had a go at some of the races above...

The Dune is shit for racing and that race brought out all of it's shitness...  very fun however, if you can keep the Dune on 4 wheels for any length of time...

Figs Sky is good...  as is the one on the pier although I got lost a couple of times, one on the hairpin around a roof ornament.  I didn't see the checkpoint and flew over the back of it...

BMX's Fckn Eh or whatever is a well made race but the spiralling is a bit too easy...

All worth the effort... have added the others and might take a crack at them tonight...

Hiii if you decide to use one of mine not sure which one you linked to but I'd use Meet Me In a the Middle instead of Disco Inferno... Disco was more just messing around with the creator and the other one is better... IMO anyway

Ive played Kuz new one The Drippy Drip, was good fun 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ginginho said:

The Dune is shit for racing and that race brought out all of it's shitness...  very fun however, if you can keep the Dune on 4 wheels for any length of time...

Figs Sky is good...  as is the one on the pier although I got lost a couple of times, one on the hairpin around a roof ornament.  I didn't see the checkpoint and flew over the back of it...

BMX's Fckn Eh or whatever is a well made race but the spiralling is a bit too easy...

All worth the effort... have added the others and might take a crack at them tonight...

its not supposed to be hard . i wouldn't want you crying because you cant do the stunt because its to hard .. which usually ends up happening .  

• Like 1

It wasn't the design, that was really cool... the spirals are too easy to drive up and down, even though they don't look simple... more a fault with the game physics than your creation...

2 hours ago, Mercy Cortez said:

Hiii if you decide to use one of mine not sure which one you linked to but I'd use Meet Me In a the Middle instead of Disco Inferno... Disco was more just messing around with the creator and the other one is better... IMO anyway

Ive played Kuz new one The Drippy Drip, was good fun 

Meet Me In the Middle

http://rsg.ms/57dafad

The Drippy Drip

http://rsg.ms/62057c6

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BONGBMX said:

its not supposed to be hard . i wouldn't want you crying because you cant do the stunt because its to hard .. which usually ends up happening .  

to get bmx to post here, you have to criticize his jobs and/or post a crappy theme :lol:... lol i can't wait to try all the creations here... i only possibly have tomorrow to come up with something, if i don't, oh well, i am still looking forward to everyone elses creations, even mercy :o who's made a few!!!

and before you ask why i didn't make a job today... 

i had a work meeting a 10am, then watched suicide squad at noon... then came home and hung out with my moms for an hour or so... then did some graphics stuff, as well as be a presence on social media, and worked on promoting my brewery's 11th anniversary party... oh and sell duped cars on my other accounts in between...

so hopefully tomorrow i can do something in creator... but if i don't, oh well... and if you for a second want to boo me for it, bring it on... i am not in the mood for being criticized for not spending hours of my sunday making something when i was busting my ass making other somethings ;)... i am trying to enjoy life outside of a 3 year old game... i am glad others have stepped in, i need that in my life right now...

15 hours ago, Mercy Cortez said:

Hiii if you decide to use one of mine not sure which one you linked to but I'd use Meet Me In a the Middle instead of Disco Inferno... Disco was more just messing around with the creator and the other one is better..

yah I tested it the other day and figured it was just checking out the creator. Kinda like bones's scooter something. I've added the other one. 

16 hours ago, Ginginho said:

Give Del Perro Palooa a go. Probably my best one by far

http://rsg.ms/c213150

And yah, the Dune is a pain to keep on it's wheels. I'd suggest to people to take it slower than you think you need to. Doing the big airs and the tube part in such a large vehicle is a trip.

Figs Sky really needs to be played with people. The point is to blow people up a lot. Tip for this one, Don't use your boost in the corners. You will hit the barriers. The barriers are still like glue so they will fuck you. But it's still better than falling off the track. Save the boost for the middle part. You will get through the middle faster. That is where most of the killing will happen. 

CREATORS!

Please use a name tag on your jobs. It will be easier to find you stuff. Kuz, put KUZ- in front of the job title or something of the like. Me, BMX, Dup, Weev, Bones and Casey are doing this now. It's a huge help. 

You too mercy if you think you are going to be making a lot of stuff. 

We have more jobs than I thought we would get for this so that is awesome. I saw Casey in the creator too so hopefully we will have some more. No worries Bones, we have plenty to play. I know I will eventually get to do a stunt scooter race 

• Like 2

even a quick snap together track in the sky would be cool for scooters. It's easy to building something in the sky. when you get to ground level, that is when shit starts to get tricky. 

@bOnEsMy park ranger stunt race is still in production. Soon.

@DiO I usually just tag it as kuz, igta, and the name of the race, thought that would work. I'll keep the this in mind, thinkin I might have one more in me tonight...

• Like 2

I've finished Disco Inferno and it's now available to use but make sure customs is off and I've tested it on a T20 :)

• Like 1

Just got home from vacation, seen how much new shit is in the creator, had a fuck around with it, and decided i wont have time to make anything for tomorrow. I'll do something for next week instead. ?

• Like 1

this new creator mode is a bitch to work with, especially the prop snapping :rolleyes:.... but i made a race, onnly had to redo the track 3 times to get the snap shit to work... had it not worked the last time that it did, i was gonna give up on it... i am not impressed with it, but it sounds like others are so yay!! have at it lol, i don't know how much i'll be wasting my time on it...

here's the new scooter race tho B)...

http://rsg.ms/eac7595

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ku Zi Mu said:

@DiO I usually just tag it as kuz, igta, and the name of the race, thought that would work. I'll keep the this in mind, thinkin I might have one more in me tonight...

I need them in the actual title so they are all in order in my job list. It hasn't anything to do with finding the job on the social club. Instead of trying to remember who made what race and finding it in alphabetical order in 8 pages of jobs, each creator is grouped together. All of Dups races are under "DUP- name of the race" for instance. 

I may be a bit late joining tonight, will do my best to be there on time. Looking forward to testing out new jobs!! Thanks to all our creators! :wub: