gtagrl

iGTA Night - Aug. 2 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE AUGUST 2 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

---
Theme:

igta-crew-night-no-theme.png

No Theme... we've been hitting themes hard lately, so it's time to take a break and engage in free roam shenanigans instead. New vehicles and wardrobe have been plentiful lately, show off your new toys! Wear what you like, drive what you like, we'll see what the evening brings. :D:bacon::scooter: 

If anyone has a new job or classic playlist, post a link below...Do you have an old favourite we haven't played in a while, or a match we tried only once and you want to play again? Does someone's job need repairs before replay? Suggestions are welcome!  :) 

The Stunt Race Creator releases on August 2, same day as crew night...remember that the following week will officially be iGTA Stunt Night, to give our talented builders time to make new tracks with new props and creator parameters. (Y) Knowing you guys, if someone gets a head start in the creator and wants to test a job with the crew that night, let us know.

---

Emblem:

ddbfcb7a6262e7076f30cf697bb388e9651864c6

What better way to use R*'s emblem issues to our advantage? We'll keep using versions of this one until they fix the white square bg. ICYMI Fitty made inverse variations with black, white and crew blue, because he's awesome. B) 

---
Add'l Thoughts:

The Dup-ster made some excellent theme suggestions. I've updated the running tab at the bottom, have a look...turns out Wrestling/Fight Night was already on the list. There are two open weeks in August, what tickles your collective fancies? :P I love the Vehicle Brand Expo dealer showcase idea, the new gear will make this easy to pull off visually, sponsored race team photos would look cool too.  

---
Acknowledgements:

Thank you for everything, bOnEs. :salute: Welcome aboard, brother DiO. :do: Thanks for your help too, Dup. :wub: 

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

AUG 9TH - Stunt Night

AUG 16TH - Motocross Night

AUG 23RD - 

AUG 30TH -

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Rally Car Night, Vintage/Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, Law Enforcement Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Vehicle Brand Expo, Dapper Animals in Suits 

Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night (on hold because emblems), BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night

• Like 1

I don't like missin crew nights but I hope I can create something special for you guys when I come back.

Also,for the 23rd of August I vote for a Igta Mods appreciation night for B0nes and gtagrl cause they deserve it.

• Like 1

The thing about "appreciation nights" is it doesn't have to be a theme,it doesn't have to be the date I suggested but whatever no theme night...I've been doin a zero forever,can't believe you acknowledged that now but noted.:lol:

Edited by TheLunaticFringe

thought i'd finally say something lol... dupz has a zero...

weev night was fun :lol: and bones night on lastgen was too... but i've already had my day, we could easily do one for someone else... like bmx, rob, etc...

On 31/07/2016 at 4:19 PM, TheLunaticFringe said:

Lol :lol: now to start digging and see who I can pull off with my male. 

I'll see what I can do with my black dude. 

oh man, next week is gonna suck if they don't fix the creator issues :lol:... i have to save and back out of job if i want to put checkpoints down after placing stunt props... lmao, wut??? i slapped a job together for the fuck of it just to test it out, but decided to make it short because of the checkpoint thing... plus i didn't really feel motivated anyways to keep building it...

I think the key to the stunt creator's success will be using it in a unique way, just like the normal creator for us. But from what it sounds like, none of the creators are in fit state right now. Hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

I hope y'all had a good crew night last night, see ya next week.

• Like 1

fuck it, this is how I am posting this week. I will try a new host next week lol

thumbnails. Click to image to enlarge. 

the transformation

GrandTheftf01a.jpg

all of the gtagrls

GrandTheftdebd.jpg

kaboom

GrandTheftbe9b.jpg

Before that Kaboom

GrandTheft00a7.jpg

I thought Kuz killed me before I saved this, but...there they were. Sorry Kuz lol 

GrandTheft0a6a.jpg

GrandTheft2c84.jpg

GrandTheft0e88.jpg

gtagrl...or is it? 

GrandTheft81eb.jpg

gtagrls on their bikes

GrandThefta6fa.jpg

gtagrl on gtagrl violence 

GrandTheft7be2.jpg

GrandTheft1381.jpg

GrandTheftdb63.jpg

gtagrl says fuck you

GrandTheft1f2e.jpg

edit 

actually they do have a direct link copy. O well. post is made.

edit

lul

• Like 3

Nice!! :D

I'm a bit miffed with the creator that you gotta line the props up with each other instead of just snapping together,although I did just spend only a half hour checking it out.I'll spend some more time this week to try and throw something together.

there's a snap feature ;)... it makes things super simple, unless you're trying to change the projected height, then it becomes a pain... i am questioning how much time i will actually spend on making these kinds of races... i really only had one or two in my arsenal anyways, but like dup said, thinking outside the box will be key... but then if it becomes a standard race with new props, it get's classified as a stunt race, even if it isn't... oh well, can't win every battle i guess...

here's a vine from last week, i don't feel like posting it in last weeks topic :(:P...

delilah was there in spirit tho :lol:... a cougar hunting cougars...

delilahgrl.jpg

glad you guys had a fun time... i might join up next week, or take another week off, i dunno... i had a relaxing tuesday, got a graphics project wrapped up, mowed the yard and did some laundry... played fallout later in the evening, which i hadn't touch in about a week, even after the release of the vault-tec workshop... plus it sounds like the creator is still frustrating... although, i did see bmx published a couple new jobs B)... thanks for helping out with the crew stuff, it means a lot to me :)...

• Like 5

Hopefully the creator's getting a fix cause right in the middle of making a race I got kicked the fuck off completely of my game then when I went to go back in it said some shit like "the creator is currently unavailable" -_-

Creator unavailable is usually just the rockstar servers being fucked up.

The creator is a bit buggy. Sometimes when I leave snapping on my prop starts to spin uncontrollably. Even when I go to a new prop it still spins. I then have to leave the creator and come back. So far I am almost done Figs: Sky. I will probably tough it out and make at least 1 more race for next week. It can be a pain but when it is working properly,  snapping together the props is pretty easy. I was a little ambitious with Figs sky however because I am trying to connect a figure 8 around the IAA buildings. Getting the stuff to line up in a tight knit track is difficult. My next one I will probably just go in and snap some shit together to get a feel for the creator more. 

Place your props with the position and rotation override in advanced options. It allows you to move your camera freely while your prop wont move. And you use the co-ordinate controls to move the prop a few degrees at a time. It makes lining shit up extremely easy. A bit time consuming but you can get stuff to meet perfectly if they aren't snapping properly. 

edit

Bones, just slap together a scooter race in the sky with the enclosed barrier race track props. That would be easy and a good start for getting used to the creator. 

Ha! Well fuck...I noticed that shit with the rotating props too but I usually just snap it to a piece and it'll stop, sometimes even it'll even glitch and end up somewhere else on the map.:lol:

So far it's only taken me one dumb question and a little bit of messing around with to figure out but really liking the rotation override once I got the hang of it.

I threw something together also,took an all nighter to finish but I finally got 'er done.I also discovered a deathmatch I had saved that I was working on originally for apocalypse night but never finished..lol,I'll try gettin workin on that to have done by tuesday.

• Like 2