CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Crew Night - July 19 (PS4)

so i get online tonight and fill both accounts with cars to sell...  make one tiny switch to babe and nothing works anymore... it's as if the GTA gods punished me for even thinking of duping for her because nothing worked... at all... either it's patched or i was part of the %10, with babes, that just can't do it... then again, i can't even launch my game right now on any account, so i might be having bigger issues weather/internet wise, even tho the single player should launch but it wont... if i am banned, i will never play this game again... single player is broken all of a sudden...

my plan was to hit up my clips after the dupe, but now that's not gonna happen because single player wont even start... lol... thanks, cockstar...

Edited by bOnEs

Do other games work? Test to see if it's your PS4. Do you use a disk? If so then check to see if it's damaged. If you don't use a disk then you could try to delete GTA and re-download it (Don't forget to back up your single player saves first though). Rockstar can ban you from online but not single player. They'd also send you a msg if that were the case.

dam dude that sucks. I doubt it's a ban. Wouldn't you get a warning first? Maybe a bad sport lobby for some time if you were caught. 

Anyway, had an idea for a theme. I think we touched on it, but a western night would be cool. Especially now we have proper cowboy boots. 

When is the new creator out? We should move motorcross night so we can at least have new jobs for that. Western night we really don't need any. 

I'm down for a western night,also I think for motocross there can be a little mix of in the mud and stunt ramps?

Also also,uploading to twitter is pretty tits.I think im just gonna start recording gameplay and grabbin whatever I can for short little clips.it's just more fun at least to me editing videos then digging through clips,that don't hold my attention for too long.:P

5 hours ago, bOnEs said:

we can do a wild west night, motocross would be more in the mud i'd think, right? not on stunt ramps?

We still need the creator update as the creator right now is pretty dam broken.. But yeah I guess so. What Weev said though. A mix of mud and ramps would be cool. Also, for Wild west i'd love to make a new job for that.

I wouldn't mind a no theme night soon before the creator update as well. The last couple of weeks have been race heavy. I'd like some death matches, captures ect.

• Like 1

next week should be competitive... what if i make the creator release no themed??? we can certainly save motocross for later, as well as wild west...

-----

i guess i didn't really save a lot of good clips... i went thru 'em and wondered why i even saved a number of them, nothing was happening in them :lol:... but here they are tho, i did get a few nice ones, but not really anything video worthy...

being trampled... 

07-19-16-01.png

grinding...

07-19-16-02.png

bmx in the air...

07-19-16-03.png

at the skatepark...

07-19-16-04.png

07-19-16-05.png

07-19-16-06.png

07-19-16-07.png

sunset ride...

07-19-16-08.png

07-19-16-09.png

07-19-16-10.png

07-19-16-11.png

user created stunt race...

07-19-16-12.png

me and dio...

07-19-16-13.png

with north...

07-19-16-14.png

07-19-16-15.png

inverted...

07-19-16-16.png

another bmx park...

07-19-16-17.png

07-19-16-18.png

w/ gtagrl and dup...

07-19-16-19.png

north thru the hole!!

07-19-16-20.png

• Like 3

On July 21, 2016 at 1:14 PM, gtagrl said:

I'm spending more time doing outdoor & kitchen things and less time in front of the screen.

I think it's the right approach to continue to gently encourage everyone that's a regular on crew night to post even just a handful of pics each. If we start beating people over the head with a stick (or ourselves) about it, it stops being fun, and you know how I feel about that! :) 

Mmmm pie...

• Like 2

Me too, you have some awesome ones there, Dup. (Y)

Starting with iFruit phone snaps:

La Mesa

La Puerta

La Puerta

That moment when North went batty on his bmx

La Puerta

La Puerta

La Puerta

La Puerta

FUCK YOU, HOLE IN THE WALL

Legion Square

And now, the curated Editor shots. I didn't take a lot of clips but have been having fun with lighting and shadows. 

La Mesa

La Mesa

La Mesa

bmx nearly touched the base of the overpass :o

La Mesa

La Mesa

La Mesa

What goes up must come down

La Mesa

La Mesa

La Mesa

The AFK brothers La Mesa

Trickster

La Mesa

La Mesa

La Mesa

La Mesa

The bigger the air, the bigger the bruise

Elysian Island

Weev grind

Elysian Island

Elysian Island

I'm...too classy for this shit

Elysian Island

Elysian Island

And this, to end. :)  Chamberlain Hills

• Like 4

i think a non-themed crew night will do then... hopefully rockstar gives us some decent things to play around with on the 2nd then... then get ready for the official iGTA stunt night the following week!! :wub: 

• Like 2