Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - July 5 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE JULY 5 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

---
Theme:

igta-crew-freedom-night.png

Freedom Night... show up in the good 'ol red white and blue and be proud to be an american... of if you're canadian or british, then celebrate your freedom too in whatever colors or ways your country would celebrate their freedom... no more forcing people to be american, unless they want to be lol :lol:...

---

Emblem:

fe3bf6d7ae82b08abbeaa035f58098cec2469c4e

this will have to be our temporary logo for now... i am fucking tired of looking at that white box... if you got any better ideas, feel free... i spent like 3 minutes on this one lol, but i couldn't stand seeing another white box at the next meet... i thought about going all american, but i didn't feel like wasting my time on a logo tonight... i've had a long long weekend... most enjoyed a 3 day weekend, i enjoyed a half-day weekend :(...

---
Add'l Thoughts:

BMX night and olympics are next on the schedule... the rest is wiiiiiiiide open... 

there's still the stunt DLC looming as well... and i'm gonna say it again, we need to make that night the following week from release to give creators time to create something cool for crew night... fuck having to do a theme that day when we would barely have anything created...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

JUL 12TH - BMX Night

JUL 19TH - iGTA Olympics

JUL 26TH - ???

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Vintage Night, Fight Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Wrestling Night, Motocross Night

Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night

the gray will at least look better than the white. can you put a low opacity background on? maybe that will trick the emblem editor to think there is something there. 

Maybe make the background crew blue. It would then at least blend in peoples crew blue cars, and shirts. 

Also,

200px-Vertical_Flag_of_Canada.svg.png200px-Vertical_Flag_of_Canada.svg.png200px-Vertical_Flag_of_Canada.svg.png200px-Vertical_Flag_of_Canada.svg.png200px-Vertical_Flag_of_Canada.svg.png

CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA!CANADA! 

• Like 1

I'll be there tonight.

I'm taking vacation all next week so I may not be around for BMX night, it'll depend on shenanigans IRL.

i hope someone buys the new car so i can give it a test drive :)... i liked last week's ride, and this week's looks pretty cool... but i am sticking to my guns and not buying a new car until after the stunt DLC...

Happy Patriots Day! I jumped into the Editor and took snaps with whatever space I had in my gallery as a starter, I have a couple of other clips to go through later.

(remembered about .png screenshots after I'd finished :facepalm: ) 

Also, this old skool iFruit snap of when Brexit happened...

GWC and Golfing Society

Is it weird that this makes me think of Fallout?

Vitus St

Bit of a car lineup

GWC and Golfing Society

Jumping the turtle pond

GWC and Golfing Society

And by "turtle", I mean BMX stuck inside the car upside down, and by "pond", I mean the fountain :lol:

GWC and Golfing Society

Nemo and bOnEs

GWC and Golfing Society

IKILLYOU in the Marshall Canada

GWC and Golfing Society

Emz rocking the red, white and blue

GWC and Golfing Society

LMAO

GWC and Golfing Society

North let his inner eagle soar, I mean how could anyone resist those pants!

GWC and Golfing Society

Navaho Brawler

GWC and Golfing Society

NavaDio charged in, fingers blazing...

GWC and Golfing Society

...running full-tilt fuck you boogie into the 'Merica Dukes

GWC and Golfing Society

bigboss got in on the golf carting, big into ProLaps I guess

GWC and Golfing Society

Dupper looking dapper

GWC and Golfing Society

And to all, a good night!

GWC and Golfing Society

There's a good start for now! More to follow later, maybe on the weekend. 

• Like 4

I didn't get many pics this time around (Only in the 40s). Enjoy!

We'll start with my entrance at the golf course!

K6yhILY.jpg

The Canadians showed up strong!

LtASg1M.jpg

The Canadexican

SB64yIT.jpg

That fountain got put through a lot. 

OE9H3mt.jpg

I'm a little surprised that BigBoss didn't get crushed.

Fcs5d98.jpg

It was Bones officer! I swear!! Back me up BigBoss!!

JjClQib.jpg

We're a pretty hot crew!! (Pun totally intended)

FwzkD2A.jpg

IKillYou seemed a little put out because the flames never reached him. (Pun totally intended again!)

TcYXX8U.jpg

He was probably glad they never reached him once we started dropping like moths to a flame. Weev just kinda stood there after his respawn. 

eXE4q6i.jpg

I found Dup talking with GTAGrl outside trying to figure out which country was the best.

CWqBIFB.jpg

Tough luck 'Murica, he made his choice.

FmKlJHv.jpg

Now on to scooter racing! An IGTA cornerstone. I dunno what would happen to this crew without their scooters...

yTsI7V0.jpg

ciK8Vf8.jpg

The next race was fun! It was just like a real life traffic jam. Everyone was yelling and honking their horns. That was one epic place to park GTAGrl!

xkdzJPk.jpg

Had some weird stuff happen too. Like BigBoss riding backwards.

rIBS4eE.jpg

Bones had it rough in the next mission. I let him go first for obvious reasons.

5x5Ukbu.jpg

A lot of close calls but he never did die, and then he fell .What a loser...

CUTha0a.jpg

...he should have been more like me...

UAqzNSQ.jpg

...Dammit!!

uazBBP3.jpg

The second time around went a little better...for some of us. Don't worry BigBoss! BMX and I will win this for ya!

W2qdOtC.jpg

After the match Dup had to go. But his NPC double posed for some shots with NavaDio and I (NemoMuerte). We look like badasses!!

ym42jqv.jpg

NPC Dup also thought Mexico was the best! 

exW5sxe.jpg

When we got to the city I did a little escaping from the cops and found this place. Looks like a great spot to take a shot. I'll have to build some stuff here as see what I get. 

I37q8Yq.jpg

It wasn't all running from cops. NavaDio and I took over the clothing store. 

gaPbmzP.jpg

In the end the N.O.O.S.E. team smoked me out after Weev betrayed us and took our car barrier. 

P0TkLjG.jpg

Back to the races and this time we were ready for jumps! TripleStack joined in for fun at this point.

IXO7oJa.jpg

BMX. You have great taste when it comes to customizing your brawler!

07vYY60.jpg

Big air with BMX and Dio

0P2Rvwf.jpg

You almost had this race Dio and then you had to go and land on a "thingy". 

Nnjagyz.jpg

Another DeathRun! I love these! This one was crazy in a good way! And yes Dio, that IS when you and TripleStack went down. 

56vyMwb.jpg

Our turn on the ground and we were ready! 

CEVrwQL.jpg

NemoMuerte taking out GTAGrl by the looks of it.

WhKzzbw.jpg

Nice shot NavaDio! Bye Northern!

Jv6wA3L.jpg

And onto the skydiving. Weev beat us all to the end just to show he could.

WcDHQOq.jpg

The sights were very nice!

881BRt7.jpg

One day this job will work. I just know it will. Paleto Bay seems an excellent choice for it. Until then here is me sneaking around in a car being cheap.

Du0U9eP.jpg

Hey holmes. I think you're a little confused on what flag you're sporting ese!

aSWLvTV.jpg

We finished the night by going hillbilly since it's a free country, right? Kitty and Monk joined us in helping Zake finish his vid.

Ug17d9p.jpg

Weev and Bones ready to roll

K7AKFUu.jpg

Black Dynamite/Dio also helped out.

uPcjDsH.jpg

Don't worry, we're professionals at IGTA...

ujXfwqN.jpg

...That is when we're not playing games. 

V9DTuFB.jpg

And the money shot for the finish! Only takes a crap load of effort to get.

WOoTSkz.jpg

I also have some short clips that I'll post to twitter later this week.

Edited by Nemosphene
  • Like 5

nice snaps so far guys!!! :wub:... i got thru half my clips B)...

me and old man bmx... proving that america and america's hat can get along...

07-05-16-01.png

emz with the hoodslide...

07-05-16-02.png

navadio...

07-05-16-03.png

mercy showing some spunk...

07-05-16-04.png

dupz, looking dapper as always...

07-05-16-05.png

gtagrl and mmmbacon...

07-05-16-06.png

northern looking very umm, patriotic?? :lol: 

07-05-16-07.png

weevlan...

07-05-16-08.png

nacho (bigboss)...

07-05-16-09.png

mehican nemo...

07-05-16-10.png

killyou graced us with his presence...

07-05-16-11.png

double fireworks on weevlan flaying a chopper...

07-05-16-12.png

canadian, british, and an american, celebrating...

07-05-16-13.png

purge delilah with dupz in his custom z-type...

07-05-16-14.png

nacho gettin all american...

07-05-16-15.png

north cruisin' by...

07-05-16-16.png

me gtagrl dupz emz...

07-05-16-17.png

emz is trying to push america out of the way, but we're just too much to handle...

07-05-16-18.png

vintage dio running into north...

07-05-16-19.png

#anada...

07-05-16-20.png

avoiding canada...

07-05-16-21.png

me gtagrl north...

07-05-16-22.png

old man bmx taking a nap...

07-05-16-23.png

north and me...

07-05-16-24.png

dup unleashed the hoot...

07-05-16-25.png

iGTA about to drop the hottest (literally) album of 2016...

07-05-16-26.png

i got plenty of job clips to go thru, and some more tom foolery that followed... it was a fun night, and we got to help out zake with his video too near the end of crew night... and i met someone else who was pretty cool as well, maybe i can get here to join us on tuesday nights ;)... cheers, looking forward to seeing what else gets posted here!! B)

• Like 4

For the record, during the race over the Land Act Dam, the person behind me gave my Liberator a love tap and it Austin-Powers'd me right at the narrowest spot on the bridge...it was probably Weev's fault. :lol:

• Like 2

monkdog gave us a shoutout from tuesday night, he was in zake's executive suite with us for that scene B)...

i gotta say dio, jules looks pretty cool as a redneck :lol:... monk's super cool tho, be sure to give him a RT or something ;)... i don't know why i didn't save a clip in here, could of got some cool stuff with the rest of us all dress like truckers...

here's a drunk northern :D...

aaaand here's the rest of my snaps B) 

-----

scooter ridin'... cool helmet, dio...

07-05-16-27.png

fuck around flying...

07-05-16-28.png

spotted an owl flying...

07-05-16-29.png

07-05-16-30.png

07-05-16-31.png

catching bigboss failing twice in hatchet high :lol:...

07-05-16-32.png

07-05-16-33.png

muddin'...

07-05-16-34.png

apparently dup needed roadside assistance... nemo is there to lend a helping hand...

07-05-16-35.png

EXPLOSION!!!11!!1!1!!!

07-05-16-36.png

i dunno, random...

07-05-16-37.png

triplestacks joined us for a bit B) 

07-05-16-38.png

nemo telling the cops they loco (and after the recent shit in my country, this is so true :()

07-05-16-39.png

me and triple don't approved of their stupidity...

07-05-16-40.png

EXPLOSION!!111!!111!!!!1!

07-05-16-41.png

we got into a clothes war... 40% off, i was fighting off all the mad shoppers...

07-05-16-42.png

umm, are you ok there, north?? this doesn't look very comfortable :lol: 

07-05-16-43.png

bmx's robo dick job :D...

07-05-16-44.png

divebomb stuff...

07-05-16-45.png

07-05-16-46.png

caught some cheaters <_<...

07-05-16-48.png

on fuck around isle...

07-05-16-47.png

me and nemo fighting thru the mud...

07-05-16-49.png

gtagrl is on fire!!

07-05-16-50.png

dio's death had a cool animation so i took a snap...

07-05-16-51.png

this is kitty reckless... hung out with her for a bit after the convoy thingy we did... she's pretty cool, i'll see if i can recruit her for crew nights B) 

07-05-16-52.png

her office was called WAL-MART btw lol, i got a good chuckle out of that one :lol:...

• Like 3

Clothesline from hell

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20160707201213_

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20160707201253_

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20160707201415_

Killing Nemo and North when they were afk during the intermission

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20160707201804_

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20160707201641_

For sparta!

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20160707201714_

you probably will guess what is about to happen

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20160707195420_

yup

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20160707195527_

and the bike race

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20160707200329_

BMX, you're going the wrong way

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20160707200817_

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20160707200638_

Posting this from work before i am on the clock. It was my pc. Actually it was probably my pop up blocker that is fucking with my shit when I am trying to use photo bucket. It's for sure a lot better than imgur. Imgur I had to open each image at full size then right click and copy the url. Photobucket I just click the direct link button and it copies it. But ya, I deleted most of my clips because I am going to do filming for my waterworld video this weekend. I don't want to get burnt out on the editor. Plus next week is going to be pretty epic with the new DLC. I'll want clips for that. 

• Like 3