Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - June 28 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE JUNE 28 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

---
Theme:

igta-crew-blue-banner.png

Crew Blue Night... a chill night, just put on something blue and let's have fun... it was originally BMX night but that doesn't mean we're don't have to BMX, i might have to break out mine, it's been awhile since i used it... but i think we need a break in themes, so we can just play our jerbs and mess around in freemode...

snap ideas and video shenaniganery are always in the cards so speak up if you got an idea...

---

Emblem:

n/a (until R* fixes the SC)

---
Add'l Thoughts:

we'll probably do BMX night in a couple weeks, instead of MC night, because i'm pretty sure the emblem issue wont be addressed by then... fucking fucktards, FIX YO SHIT!!! we can do an MC night again in august...

iGTA olympics are approaching, think of some GTA-like events we could do competitively...

next week is freedom night B) pretty sure rockstar is gonna give us that same bullcrap they give us every year, maybe some new shirts or something...

and of course, cunning stunt DLC is still expected at some point in july...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

JUL 5TH - Freedom Night

JUL 12TH - BMX Night

JUL 19TH - iGTA Olympics

JUL 26TH - ???

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): iGTA Olympics, Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Vintage Night, Fight Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Waterworld Night, Wrestling Night

Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night

Can we do the power play playlist at some point? It's a 12 player Adversary. I played with randoms and enjoyed it so i think it'll be fun with us lot.

Gonna finally buy my 811 tonight too!

yea i was thinking we needed to check out that new adversary mode, we could chuck into a playlist or something... i think this weeks 2x playlist is races... might of been fun get a few of us together in the adversary playlist and take on some randoms B)...

Hmm, that is an interesting thought. Maybe later in the night. Early on I'd think we would at least still have enough for our own playlist. It would be funny to see how badly we rape the randoms. 

I'll be there Obviously. I can't remember the last crew night I missed. It's been a long time. 

• Like 1

Oh i meant do the adversary between 12 crew mates, but if you want to go head to head with randoms too, i'm cool with that too if I'm still awake by the time we dwindle.

this week's bonus is racing, i'm definitely not racing against randoms... lol i did that with babe alicious and all people do is spend the entire race trying to take you out as they pass you or you pass them... but if we play the new adversary mode tonight with the crew, and we like it, perhaps later in the night we could crew up and play randoms...

twas a good ol' fashioned crew night ;)... and i'll leave it at that, lol... it might be later in the week when i get to my clips tho, but i can't wait to see em!! and if you're looking at this topic and think you passed because it wasn't a particular theme, then it sucks to be you :lol: ... we had a blast tonight!!

• Like 1

I got quite a few snaps this week now that I've switched to screenshots. Forgive me for not annotating each image, i don't got time fo' dat.

We warmed up with a crew party at the office... ...Talked business, then partied hard.

vCrfOsK.jpg

K7zFUyY.jpg

uX0jgYK.jpg

dAo3qb0.jpg

kK71AdT.jpg

Hot Donna teasing Kelso with the Finger

x8n791w.jpg

Sister Sister

BcThkSf.jpg

Love at first sight (Ghostman, BigNacho)

9Fc2PLw.jpg

BMX Creepin

3pEHT1p.jpg

Ace Creepin

if73Qly.jpg

Who wants to give the Tranny Mouth to Mouth...

AojjQc3.jpg

The girls dressed pretty provocatively last night... So here's a Crotch cam to show off their...outfits... (DuP Creepin)

kfaKuNb.jpg

xaVZoOm.jpg

DdXaxCA.jpg

XxGzdgd.jpg

q9cuC31.jpg

f25PfgS.jpg

The Freak at the car meet

n7pyGy3.jpg

oSSxUOC.jpg

My8EOYw.jpg

aRz6ofj.jpg

1XJquan.jpg

YldtFwo.jpg

Some Job shots

cabrxRD.jpg

4xM1agr.jpg

ipjtkRy.jpg

duM4z3c.jpg

iWwfd5Q.jpg

knvPEqT.jpg

naFYYmf.jpg

odWH5tS.jpg

WwC0FhG.jpg

0zrtSIF.jpg

T9q4OHc.jpg

wYF9Vxg.jpg

5GsWT1m.jpg

64aoG4j.jpg

The playlist after party at mine.

c9obIeO.jpg

gtagrl in deep thought...either that or she ate a bad shroom and her whole world just transformed.

hCzMrfd.jpg

Everyone found my secret TV remote horde...

zqPbGxM.jpg

UBa1rJ3.jpg

nRk0mry.jpg

That's it from me.

• Like 5

I love the one where you got twelve people on bikes in a line, that's brilliant. 

I haven't gone through my clips yet, but here are a couple of selfies from end ot the night shenanigans...

The Nava-Ho, me and Hot Donna

San Andreas

You can see my Casco and Ruffian behind us. I have to take the emblem off every vehicle. :P 

Weev was there too...and apparently I squinted :lol:

San Andreas

• Like 3

Ill start with the pics I forgot to do ps4 share.

when Kuz almost tipped over my truck with his fat ass. Ill have a video of this later

z2wdMNYFD0yKR57N3hs-SA_0_0.jpg

Race

WvZ904nuB0O1j0trugarNQ_0_0.jpg

A good look at the headshot on Emz

re85J5o.jpg

leAz6N5.jpg

117MOLu.jpg

Other murderings

WBmlvkQ.jpg

nc5X3x4.jpg

0TufbhL.jpg

SINRcdk.jpg

7AHP5wI.jpg

Me and gtagrl with a bit of bump and grind in a scooter race

A7thXuN.jpg

1pB1JvZ.jpg

Rockets away

R8LX2lO.jpg

L4Kw1YS.jpg

I got more clips to go through...later

Dup, any idea why your images embed larger than mine? I used imgur too

• Like 4

did you switch your sharing format to PNG in the playstation settings?? it makes the image a lot more bigger and crisper... i also love that you guys are now embracing this method, it'll give us more opportunity to share more snaps from crew night, even ones that are just cool but we didn't have the room in the gallery stuff B)... also, posting the URL in the insert other media tab makes it bigger as well... perhaps that's something we should mention to fitty??

here be my bishes...

my bike :wub:...

06-28-01.png

dup and emz... like dup said, the lady characters went a bit provocative on crew night :lol:...

06-28-02.png

the crew...

06-28-03.png

casey...

06-28-04.png

lol jules...

06-28-05.png

kuz and me in the BG...

06-28-06.png

me chillin'...

06-28-07.png

dio chased me around and finally got me (vine coming too i think)...

06-28-08.png

old lady ghostman...

06-28-09.png

fucking creepy ass BMX :lol:... i see the facepaint issue is finally resolved later in the snaps...

06-28-10.png

gtagrl with a small car lineup (didn't really snap a good car lineup tbh lol)...

06-28-11.png

scooter racin' snaps...

06-28-12.png

06-28-13.png

06-28-14.png

06-28-15.png

06-28-16.png

casey's injection race...

06-28-17.png

06-28-18.png

06-28-19.png

right after we got done backwards driving lol...

06-28-20.png

06-28-21.png

lol :lol:...

06-28-22.png

gtagrl, with a weev in the BG...

06-28-23.png

abomnimal flamekuz...

06-28-24.png

CEO lifestyle... kuz and me, with dup as the boss (vine of this as well hopefully)

06-28-25.png

bigboss, mercy gtagrl, and ghostman...

06-28-26.png

weev, emz, ace, casey...

06-28-27.png

spotted bmx in the living room...

06-28-28.png

and dio doing, ummm, i dunno :lol:...

06-28-29.png

hey dup, smell my finger :P...

06-28-30.png

bathroom party!!!

06-28-31.png

then we moved on to the bedroom...

06-28-32.png

06-28-33.png

06-28-34.png

bigboss was in love with old lady ghostman...

06-28-35.png

weev watched...

06-28-36.png

random jump one...

06-28-37.png

shootout...

06-28-38.png

in another of dup's apartments...

06-28-39.png

y'all white people are crazy!!

06-28-40.png

we fond dup's vast remote collection :lol:...

06-28-41.png

me and casey collided, but only i was affected :lol:...

06-28-42.png

dio's water wave deathmatch thingy... look at the brain chunks!!! :o...

06-28-43.png

didn't find much else in the clip i saved...

06-28-45.png

sandy city shuffle starting grid...

06-28-46.png

casey's BMX obstacle job...

06-28-47.png

06-28-48.png

06-28-49.png

we dressed in red for a very brief time, made us realize that we could do other color themes... weev, gtagrl, me...

06-28-50.png

killing dup after he left... then it made me realize that dup stayed for most of the night!!!! :o  lol at your hat flying off :lol:...

06-28-51.png

the last of us... navadio, weev, ace, and me...

06-28-52.png

• Like 5

0ikXr1c.png

These are all from 1 clip. It's never a good idea to drive too close to people in a car during a deathmatch

2FFyj6d.png

Right Casey?

9cljmtw.png

Shotguns make a lot of blood.

Lx1SHcU.png

And pretty good range. eh Dup? ( Kuz on the bus )

DaSONCV.png

Gtagrl gets bones with Ace and Kuz around the corner

EdGYlV9.png

Kuz kills gtagrl (forgot to turn off hud)

CBTBnQF.png

BMX kills Ace

Vh9pjhc.png

Kuz kills BMX

QOkFpiL.png

and BIg Boss

ODwCknF.png

The second time Casey dies in a vehicle from this clip

2CmrOQ6.png

The second time Kuz kills Dup in this clip

OS9hflE.png

March of the Gingerbread

MQ5KYHg.png

eiP8oxj.png

Grenade Away

WDaWu0R.png

gtagrl away

3YLU0KJ.png

Ace! Come at me bro!

scGGd2A.png

For whatever reason ace decided to try and climb the snack trailer. It didn't go well

CiynNJp.png

0ZMilwi.png

getting some air with Casey

VnOmEFp.png

I didn't see Dup down there going for the next arch until it was too late

sYBvcHj.png

Did not end well

AV2CGUu.png

Containium

IRD1cWf.png

XMXXYJE.png

I got a couple clips ill post later. I am not using imgur again. what a pain in the ass

• Like 5

I forgot about driving backwards, that was fun. Amazing shots, you guys...the ragdolll animations and facial expressions are so funny. :lol:

Can we add motocross to the theme night list. I know we do offroad night often, but i want to focus on just motocross, making some detailed tracks/corses. Maybe after Cunning Stunts comes out though, in case we get some new leathers/helmets and stunt bikes.

• Like 2

i like that idea B)... that's one for possibly august then... not sure i want to put it so close to BMX night... but there's a good chance that week might be stunt week... i dunno, we're entering a weird time for themes because we know there's one from rockstar coming this month... might even have to bump olympics back a week...

i kinda wanna do fight night soon too... we can dress like wrestlers, MMA fighters, boxers...

• Like 1

here's a thing with Kuz

I'm down with fight night as long as we don't try and do a playlist of melee only matches.

But we would have to do hatchet high and three stages of hell because I mean...they kick ass

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/hllgeY0XT0CM40reWZ2Skw#

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/at-0SchpTEOtCmO6fwlBTA#

• Like 4

oh totes!! B)... i really want to make a cool LTS but it would have to be a 8 man max so we could communicate... maybe for the 2nd playlist

i didn't publish my last vine on twitter because i know there are ppl that will do it for me, and i hate looking like a whore who spams his own shit so close to the rest... but this guy is good at sharing my stuff so i waited until he did lol... here's dio knocking me off my BMX while kuz steals it :lol: 

that fat as one tho, dio :lol: i love that one!!

• Like 2

On 7/1/2016 at 6:42 AM, DuPz0r said:

Can we add motocross to the theme night list. I know we do offroad night often, but i want to focus on just motocross, making some detailed tracks/corses. Maybe after Cunning Stunts comes out though, in case we get some new leathers/helmets and stunt bikes.

I'm 100% for this!!!

• Like 2

I know it's a week off still, but i made a BMX park in a warehouse. Homage to Tony Hawk 1's level Warehouse. With Ramps, halfs, bowls, grind rails and more.

BMX Warehouse

DUP-Warehouse BMX Job Image

And i made BMX Downtown a week ago.

DUP-Downtown BMX Park Job Image

• Like 4