Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - June 21 (PS4)

Na crew blue is good. I will make the lists as I wont worry about having to match a theme and we can do a bit of BMX'ing on the side. I'd like to do a full blown bmx night in the future but in that case id probably want to make a job. 

I was lazy as fuck this weekend. I play a lot of fallout actually. no new shit from me. didn't do that video either lol. I will actually hold on to my clips for once. Waterworld night is one of those themes that turned out very aesthetic. I might wait until we do it again actually to have a bit more options. I'd like clips of deathmatches and shit that just aren't me killing. 

Nemo, Dup, Bones.  if you wanted to film up your clips, that would be good. You all have a few of people murdering. I'm picky with filming mind you. Only free cam; maybe with a follow player lock but edit each keyframe so the cams aren't stiff and the player isn't locked in the middle. No janky movements or object clipping either. 

otherwise, NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

i already deleted my clips :lol: ...

also, yea, i was thinking BMX night, but ultimately, i just feel a up for anything blue night works... if someone has theme ideas for snaps we can change into that... but i think just being blue and playing whatever jobs we have would be a nice change of pace...

like i've said in the past, it's easy to get a bit themed out...

I doubt I'll get time to pull any snaps before tomorrow night, like I said, sunshine is trumping console time right now, and you guys have documented Waterworld night very well already. I will just post my snaps when I can (don't forget I can still add stuff even after you lock it, bOnEsy, if it comes to that.)

Doesn't matter to me if we do BMX or blue night tomorrow, besides, I'm still TBC for tomorrow, so my vote only half-counts at this point anyway. :P