This topic is all about the greatest amazing director known as Kevin Smith and all his great films. He recently directed an episode of The Flash and will be returning to direct another episode for season 3. He is also set to shoot his newest movie "Moose Jaws" which will most likely be shit, and a TV series based on the film "Buckaroo Banzai".

Fuck all that shit. Here comes the exciting part.

He was originally suppose to make a sequel to his 2nd film "Mallrats" called 
"Mallbrats". Well guess what? That shit is NOT happening. There will be a sequel to Mallrats but it will be in the form of a TV series. A 10 episode TV series to be exact. I don't know about you faqqots, but my cock is ready for this. The cast of the sequel will be in the TV series.
 You're getting 

Jay and Silent Bob

Jason Lee

the cast of Comicbook Men

Shannen Doherty

Brian O'Halloran

Ralph Garman

Bruce Fucking Campbell

Fuck your Game of Shit and Walking Shit. Mallrats the TV series motherfuckers.

All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little, whiny bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who is makin' the movie... we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then all you motherfucks are next.

Love- Jay and Silent Bob.

• Like 1

I have never seen many people talk about Dogma. It's a decent one. Gets overlooked. This is the greatest scene in the entire movie.

He's done quite a few great films. Chasing Amy was great, J&SB Strike Back was great, and Clerks 2 was just as good as the original. To be completely honest, I never really liked Mallrats, but for whatever reason, I think it could work really well as a show.

7 hours ago, bOnEs said:

i'm not really a kevin smith fan... he did like a couple of his movies, clerks and dogma...

but i don't think a TV series based on mallrats will do it for me...