CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - June 14 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE JUNE 14 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

---
Theme:

igta-crew-apocalypse-night.png

Apocalypse Night... it's been a long time coming, but it's FINALLY happening... imagine los santos after the fall of society... now dress like you fit in that world, and drive cars that do too... let's hang out at locations that are run down (like the motel in sandy shores) and try to stay away from society as much as we can... we've got some themed jobs for a playlist too, and if anyone has cool photo or video ideas, let us know how to dress or what to do for them...

this should be a fun theme... and hey, do you think ace will make it to this one?? :lol:...

---

Emblem:

n/a (until R* fixes the SC)

---
Add'l Thoughts:

waterworld is next... i don't have any inspiration for that one with the creator but we'll see, lol... also, i don't really have anything to add to this section this week so i am just gonna ramble on so i fill up a couple lines and make people read this... lol...

also, keep in mind that iGTA olympics will be in july, i'm guessing late july ;)...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

JUN 21ST - Waterworld Night

JUN 28TH - MC Night

JUL 5TH - Freedom Night

JUL 12TH - ???

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Apocalypse Night, iGTA Olympics, Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Vintage Night, Zombie Night, Fight Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Waterworld Night, Wrestling Night

Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night

• Like 1

Hey Bones, you can put the brickade down. it's under service vehicles

new job for the list

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/OAJjQgr-dUebaRxEwJNMqw

others that look end of worldly

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/PJDHAA4oVkqjJ6adVYigFA

this one kinda. Deathmatch only. last we played it TDM and one team only spawned in the water. That shouldn't happen as a deathmatch.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/89A74cazGUOcbOnty70c1Q

others

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/vuSM3bkS_0SMXoL9rh_rDA#

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/0beGwOSk0EmvNmKR_fgw7A#

Dibbs on not making the playlist

We could do what bones said, maybe cross the desert in off roaders following a brickade to reenact mad max. We could also touch on zombies.

Of course you'd finally get around to this one, once I'm on second shift. What a bunch of dicks.

I have plenty of jobs for this, and haven't made anything new in months, so they should be easy to dig up, if you find your playlists in need of some more stuff.

Have fun, you cuntbaskets.

The only reason Apocalypse night has been delayed so much is because there hasn't been any dlc content yo make it a worth while theme. Even now we're pushing it. But there's at least a few things to dress up the theme now.

It was. We tried to do your Terminus job near the end. You were too drunk to give and/or take directions so we kinda gave up. Then you got mad at us for not being team players and being unorganized lol. Not MAD mad. Just...kinda annoyed.

The first playlist was spot on. The second was still pretty good despite a few old jobs that need updating. Dup, for sure update the thunderdome. It is a cool race. The ramps are just janky. I don't know what you can do about this, but I few times I got hung up on stair cases or fences while coming off ramps. Thanks for making the lists too. it's pretty nice not making a playlist in the night.

Taking a ride in BMX's shit mobile

95_4O0o0DUWUl4kasOQRZg_0_0.jpg

Bones follows

H47KeT4gskqnxSS2eP9FCw_0_0.jpg

Chasing down the brickade, I ended up doing some video of this so I didn't bother to get many pics

aSKHa3HjrUKv8SXXdkCOdw_0_0.jpg

dpTxOaiOQkukg7tk7atJjA_0_0.jpg

My new figure 8 race. Weev getting air

LTrQBIUDJkOvS8uArPYGaA_0_0.jpg

lots of criss-cross

guak4MTEg06c6CxcY1gO1w_0_0.jpg

V0b98BGaZ0WpPdPxpiRM2Q_0_0.jpg

Carhenge; Me killing BMX through the bus

opLM2p9XrkOpd2WEatEWAw_0_0.jpg

North ( i think ) gets weev

rqEGXZXP2EecVIl7jSz-xA_0_0.jpg

BUZ_m1aj7ke3djWbCIeUcQ_0_0.jpg

Sticky bombs and BF injections in Dup's job: Dust Devils. Hey Bones, see that sticky bomb?

bA1BefLhE0mV8pfzq2Ercw_0_0.jpg

and who is that coming from the other direction?

PZk2BhcEV0C8AoTBtd9uxg_0_0.jpg

I don't know but you can have this

F2Gr16aNN0-07zBp6WNzAA_0_0.jpg

mS6sExGch0yjhJ7Hh36W8g_0_0.jpg

Bones wipes out trying to get me near the end of his capture before I deliver the Brickade. This job is cool. Bones, instead of changing the delivery car, try moving the delivery point further away.

c1JTxShiz06U6kJlIzuECg_0_0.jpg

Gtagrl and north have no idea what is about to happen

QJG-EJs7zU-twA-rlqpetg_0_0.jpg

This

9aMnaex2T0-Ze5MKP-X7VQ_0_0.jpg

Dup's machete match

U_rjIE4_z0ep6C2RJPQNoA_0_0.jpg

fEe2uJn20UOVpTWGRCqGUA_0_0.jpg

RmQraBQMiE6fIRG7XOzWkA_0_0.jpg

Big Boss even showed up

sqXfnYl4tEmplbLjQ9FujQ_0_0.jpg

My capture. I decided to shoot this gas container. I figured I may get lucky

mBBDXc8Fc0qc-yGIi2x7RA_0_0.jpg

That I did. I didn't even see them, but it took out North and Big Boss

M4GantxB6kC7VozKUINAdQ_0_0.jpg

Hi Jizzy

S5RQ8eh8eUWn8fCTR8Luqw_0_0.jpg

PXXiR70HPUOZTLGJfMHePw_0_0.jpg

Ace, I don't know why you started to ride the cruiser

BKyX-zAvWUSewzXFU5Ek7w_0_0.jpg

because this happened

3kJxZNLmiE6rIptH52cB4w_0_0.jpg

aCUIV8RHe0agpBQb0eHiDg_0_0.jpg

thunderdome

3MvF9i_au0mmyRIjgABZbA_0_0.jpg

i1Q0xhTkfUqiXiB66QBzMA_0_0.jpg

Hm6EtXr7NUm9ebQ8ce3rxA_0_0.jpg

Me and Weev during Nemo's plane crash snap job.

HaHOZPeAm0aSoR5wyC5maA_0_0.jpg

ss7Bkq3JsUuZ7h16cO3HrA_0_0.jpg

20pzOxPwiUClXydO3Y3aSQ_0_0.jpg

Jizzy decided to end the peace right before the job was ending

0NbmFKZF-kCTIFP9egjwxQ_0_0.jpg

poor Weev.

-KP-vLO1yEmeraZfWkR0vQ_0_0.jpg

That looks like it hurt

KD4fabl2-kebw3A9FuiXhQ_0_0.jpg

Don't worry Weev,

11Z6eCjkAU6YeH47aKavBg_0_0.jpg

I avenged you

RSPJJWl0XESlgXgUCPwt_g_0_0.jpg

The theme was a success. I filmed a few clips and will probably edit a short montage this weekend.

• Like 5

i got some clips for a montage as well ;)... yea i got pretty drunk, but at least we still had some fun... the last number of clips i saved didn't make sense to me lmao but i still managed to get a lot of goodies before it... so here we go...

and so it began...

6-14-16-01.png

casey... btw, whatchu looking at, weev???

6-14-16-02.png

6-14-16-03.png

me and dio holding hands :wub:...

6-14-16-04.png

this is one of my faves from the bunch... dup, gtagrl, nemo...

6-14-16-05.png

nemo didn't start the fire...

6-14-16-06.png

some profile pics...

dup...

6-14-16-07.png

me...

6-14-16-08.png

dio...

6-14-16-09.png

a couple bmx's...

6-14-16-10.png

lol...

6-14-16-11.png

weev...

6-14-16-12.png

jamie getting some air...

6-14-16-13.png

the chase...

6-14-16-14.png

6-14-16-15.png

jamie...

6-14-16-16.png

northern...

6-14-16-17.png

6-14-16-18.png

so hey, gtagrl, you got time to talk??

6-14-16-19.png

maybe later lol...

6-14-16-20.png

6-14-16-21.png

6-14-16-22.png

nice ass, bmx...

6-14-16-23.png

me and nemo...

6-14-16-24.png

north...

6-14-16-25.png

another gathering...

6-14-16-26.png

jizzy...

6-14-16-27.png

bigboss...

6-14-16-28.png

6-14-16-29.png

6-14-16-30.png

zombie stuff...

6-14-16-31.png

6-14-16-32.png

----

yea, it was a fun night, we could totally do more with this theme in the future B)...

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Jizzy said:

Docking on the wing is going to be my new profile pic

Are you sure you don't want to make it me shooting you in the face? 

edit

Fuck I am going to be spending a lot of time in the creator this next week. I got ideas for 3 jobs on top of the one I already made for water night. Probably a good thing considering there aren't many water jobs from out crew to begin with. 

edit

4 job ideas. I's about time I make Figs: Water. Do sea races have the ability to put down rockets? 

• Like 2

i remember doing one of dup's races thru the channel, i'm pretty sure there was boosts in it, sooo, yea??

8 hours ago, Jizzy said:

Docking on the wing is going to be my new profile pic

you should look back at the lowrider night, i thought my snap of you there was cooler...

I think I maxed out space in my clip gallery when we were doing Massacre's job in the second playlist. Should make for some scenic shots, I'll try to get to it tonight. 

Yep you can make it a GTA race and put down pickups.

I will definitely update thunderdome. I think ii could make it smoother and faster paced if i replaced all the ramps and tweak the landings.

Some snaps coming shortly.

• Like 1

nice set, dup, can't wait to see the rest...

so i uhh, well i remember now why i didn't have a lot of clips from jobs... i have trouble remembering to save in the heat of the moment, but i also recall not doing very well in deathmatches and captures and LTSs lol, so i died a lot :D... but here's my video montage of the night... yes, the song is from 28 days later...

i'll share it tomorrow on twitter B)...

• Like 3

Here is my montage. Just a twitter upload. My shit is going to be 30 seconds. I dig the format. Got a lot of beat hits. Turned out pretty epic.

• Like 3

Had lots of fun making a video. Ended up with some golden clips from Massacre's Fallout-esque job. 

I also have a selected few pics so far, was concentrating more on the video for now but I might go back and get a few more stills, will post those later.

• Like 4