Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - May 31 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE MAY 31 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

---
Theme:

igta-crew-off-road-night.png

Off Road Night... as you can imagine, this will be spent in places off the beaten path... hills, rivers, nature... dress appropriately too, no high heels or business attire... dress for the country, not the city... any snap or video ideas are greatly welcomed... dupz has made a couple playlists as well ;)...

---

Emblem:

18666bdfe280d672d9632826351a348796adcc17

---
Add'l Thoughts:

unfortunately, we have to move apocalypse night another week out, rockstar dropped some DLC on us for next week... so we'll have that to tinker around with, check out the new cars, clothes, and CEO stuff... 

i chucked in waterworld night for the following week, everyone good with that?

...aaand i threw up another MC night, but if the emblem issue is still an issue then we'll do something else... it would be pointless to do an MC night with that shitty white background on the emblems... rockstar needs to fix that shit ASAP... i'm tired of looking at it...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

JUN 7TH - Finance and Felony Night

JUN 14TH - Apocalypse Night

JUN 21ST - Waterworld Night

JUN 28TH - MC Night

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Apocalypse Night, iGTA Olympics, Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Zombie Night, Fight Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Waterworld Night, Wrestling Night

​Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Vintage Night, Lowriders Night

• Like 1

I have a bajillion jobs bookmarked, if playlists are being janky, I can throw a theme-based list together during the evening. Let's get dusty and dirty!

• Like 2

It's cool i got this. Just in case i fall asleep someone else download them lists. I'll try not to though lol.

Playlist 1 - 30 Player:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/TcL5ycZAbEK14L19GECy7w

Playlist 2 - 16 Players:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/nipJ4jvdlk6PQEd2CzKIBA

• Like 3

list 1 looks good looks perfect with the new jobs. nice one. I'd add a fuck around intermisson in the list. Nemo said his race it 10 minutes long so the list is going to be pretty lengthy. weev's looks a bit long too. And I have to assume your crawler is going to make people say "FUCK" a lot

edit

im gonna make an intermission lol

brb

• Like 2

K, back.

2_2.jpg

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/Ayreon01/games/gtav/jobs/job/X01k1GI33E6HwRh4cB5-oA?platformId=11

http://rsg.ms/dd82ca5

edit

I was just thinking we should all do something we should have started a long time ago that would make play list markers lives WAY fucking better. The shit that BMX and north already do. Put a tag at the beginning of their jobs. So we can basically browse jobs in order of creator. I never have a hard time finding BMX's job. Never.

I'd go as far as to say make it a forum rule for creators. It would save a LOT of headaches. Especially when it comes to making theme playlists. Making theme playlists suck a lot more.

• Like 2

Cool i'll add that when i get back from work.

I agree DiO, i'll go and start tagging my best jobs with "Z0R" at the start or something. I'm in need of a cleanup anyway, way over due.

You more than anyone to be honest lmfao. Mr Million Jobs over here....

best thing is you can edit job titles and you don't have to test them. it really down take that long

• Like 2

I'll only tag my most popular jobs so they're easy to find.

I'll just tag them DUP everyone knows me as Dup anyway.

Jobs like Blackhole i will delete alternatives and just have one which i will change up weekly.

LOL, that's true. 

I'd still rename any job you give a fuck about Bones. You don't have that many. I got halfway through my jobs yesterday. Tagged DO- 

who else makes jobs? Nemo, Weev ( as of now ), Casey, gtagrl, Kuz, Jason, Ace.

CB is fine. Shorter the better really so you can actually name your content without character limits.

I went through a bunch of my jobs today, deleted ones that didn't get many plays, and also updated some PS3 era ones. It's funny how you could actually have unarmed as an option back then, some of my jobs still have unarmed set lol. Some of my jobs kept failing to save though.

Anyway enough organisation talk, my body is ready for crew night!

• Like 1

Yeah it was hilarious to watch. It was my fault for allowing both monster trucks, because that unlocked customs which gave a few people a massive disadvantage.

Oh well, it was a fun night over all though.

• Like 2

I'm glad to hear that apocalypse night is being moved since I'm probably going to miss next weeks crew night as well and didn't want to miss out on that theme. Take it easy guys and gals I'll be back to see what sort of shenanigans you all got caught up in during yesterdays session.

• Like 3

Weev's race

z7e3eTbpTkSqICBKXNt5bg_0_0.jpg

Gtagrl, you're going the wrong way

rhSITVvkO0SIPzH-4uxeFQ_0_0.jpg

Weev up front

up_CaENGaUWZH-FM5uqvSA_0_0.jpg

Me and Bones

24LXjeBR5EKF5Bt2FvuBnQ_0_0.jpg

He didn't make the next bit

cfAhg7ARwkeUiEtnz5PE8A_0_0.jpg

lul

VFVPK9uXyUaTe9w673oC2Q_0_0.jpg

Skee Car...Ball.

Just trying to help Gtagrl respawn

lrETsZSUTUamz5mFG9DEAw_0_0.jpg

Im about to give BMX a clothesline from hell

qRsZ_udCZ0-WJQz3F39Z6Q_0_0.jpg

*gives

p_gO4oxidk2n93S-bP7_LQ_0_0.jpg

With the backflip

rQ3myO_cy0eGFhcQJms6iA_0_0.jpg

_PGOrXvHG06wexAqp5hFFA_0_0.jpg

Ff7LVD_qOk6L4RXSXddVVw_0_0.jpg

Intermission

qFHpzEUyYUGQe3uSetFL9Q_0_0.jpg

2pyVYcCs4kyonRrnH2syoQ_0_0.jpg

Death by Beachbumb

Will cheech get me?

AOEUyRhcSUeFMfbhYxZCAw_0_0.jpg

...No.

a9IF8TaUiUScn5z9lkRVTw_0_0.jpg

Will Bones?

P1o_WSYvY0-h4Xb1RTNCGA_0_0.jpg

....No.

-Hs_XgDL8E6hx3MsxGxMTQ_0_0.jpg

..Shortly after, North did.

Death Run.

Hey ikillyou, I hate to break it to you but...

UOuyBJNdNkmwG4jRgz0CkQ_0_0.jpg

..yeah.

DFkACAMfPkei_y3JoaShrQ_0_0.jpg

See you later bud

rav1SFO9sUSu4hYPK_ij6A_0_0.jpg

Not sure who this is as I was on the ground team, but you're outta here

D80HpwREi0OkyARwgf8dDA_0_0.jpg

Got tripped by the train; didn't die

Dm0Za2_t3kWsBXGS_tEn4A_0_0.jpg

I can't say the same about Dup and ikillyou

0fZYfGM5FEKt10g6o8e9_Q_0_0.jpg

Ski Slope

North got dropped from the lobby,  but for some reason his character was standing on foot at the starting grid to get run over by everyone

pN9MFZyFiku-aq0GL0l7iQ_0_0.jpg

You can tell Gtagrl's pants match her lawnmower a lot better when she is actually sitting on it.

R8nTBN3Y3ESQeA0rmSeF9w_0_0.jpg

Here's where Cheech landed upside down, blew up his mower and survived.

eMJSHWV8QUWh3QrTis9Tqg_0_0.jpg

I even landed on his body

s7IueOwCSE-EFPh-F5Vntw_0_0.jpg

I passed there for the win. He managed to survive me landing on him, and he ran to the finish on foot for 2nd place.

got a video for later of the ski slope. A lot of funny shit went down in 2 minutes. My filming of it blows anus chunks though because as anyone knows, trying to use the free camera while moving fast is an ass pain. it always gets reset.

End for now

• Like 5

nice ones, dio B)... i didn't capture a lot this week, i was actually a lil disappointed when i reached the end of my 13 clips :(... but here's what i got...

gathering off the crew...

5-31-16-01.jpg

no makeup country girl delilah... gtagrl said she looks kinda like cersei :lol:...

5-31-16-02.jpg

5-31-16-03.jpg

5-31-16-04.jpg

off-roading in my newly purchased insurgent...

5-31-16-05.jpg

5-31-16-06.jpg

chilling at the pond...

5-31-16-07.jpg

buuuummmble beeeeee....

5-31-16-08.jpg

mr. circle mccircleson...

5-31-16-09.jpg

the only job i saved a couple clips from... i need to get better at remembering that shit, but i am usually too caught up in the moment to think about it...

5-31-16-10.jpg

5-31-16-11.jpg

after a while, i found myself surround by cops...

5-31-16-12.jpg

then this weird owl who claimed to be a detective picked me up...

5-31-16-13.jpg

then i stole kill's bike, with a bmx on the back...

5-31-16-14.jpg

then me and gtagrl hit up the bar, and left on a full stomach...

5-31-16-15.jpg

don't forget to check your outfit inventory, weev :lol:...

5-31-16-16.jpg

• Like 3