Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - May 24 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE MAY 24 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

---
Theme:

igta-crew-blue-banner.png

Crew Blue Night... time to relax a bit... no theme, no stipulations (outside of wearing blue of course), no direction... iGTA shenanigans are at the forefront of the night, so wherever we go and whatever we end up doing, is how we roll... if anyone has suggestions for places to go, or crazy shit to try out, speak here or in the lobby on tuesday ;)... i am pretty sure this night will be playlist heavy since that usually gives us the best direction :P...

---

Emblem:

4e37cfeef99317257126a075b84c1a8407335324

---
Add'l Thoughts:

captures are offering 2x GTA$/RP, so my thoughts are that we should totally play more captures than usual tuesday... we can get a little race heavy, i think we should go more capture heavy on the playlists B)... help those in the crew who could use a few extra bucks, and do more of something we all like but don't play enough of IMO...

also, to fill in the gap between this crew event and apocalypse night, i've tossed in off-road night... rockstar should be releasing something soon, so if that changes into whatever theme they give us then so be it... and if that doesn't happen and we do off-road night and the following week is something from rockstar? i say we do what we did for st. paddy's this year; if it isn't substantial enough, then we move on with our current theme...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

MAY 31ST - Off-Road Night (so far)

JUN 7TH - Apocalypse Night

JUN 14TH - ???

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Apocalypse Night, iGTA Olympics, Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Zombie Night, Fight Night

​Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Vintage Night, Lowriders Night

• Like 1

well it's about damn time! i had to guess what it was using the color palate :lol:..

also, if some of you haven't yet, add "Babe-Alicious" on PSN ;)... i'll try to add a few of you tuesday night as well...

Lol I saw you messaged me yesterday from that account as I was turning off my ps4 to go to bed. I tried to find the message to respond but it never popped up. 

PS

iGTgay Blue, lul.

you sent me a message saturday night when i turned off the system too lol... i ended up playing captures with randoms last night... i kicked some ass at them, and made about $150k in a couple hours work... sure beat playing the same missions over and over, i just put myself on call and it pulled me into a lobby already to go, kind of a cool feature actually...

you sent me a message saturday night when i turned off the system too lol...

Oh When I was all "I KNOW UR THERE"

Fucking appear offline boy over here

• Like 1

i just thought of another awesome apocalypse night job idea!!! :o... i'm gonna have to get started on these in the coming days :wub:... i hope to have a couple of new jobs by then, it's been ages since i've properly sat down and created... my last job, the scooter one, still needs updating, as well as a number of my old jobs :(... someday soon guys, someday...

It was too easy to blow up the tanker. I suggested to try and use the turreted limo. Even an insurgent would work pretty well as it would take many nades. you could try moltovs and just shooting the tanker. see what it takes for that to blow it up.

• Like 1

lol the gun bunts.

I'm editing my zap job right now. I will just make it a fuck around. see all those people just stroll across the zappers...it just doesn't work well enough.

Roadrash

kVoARaxULki1tKpN5xwIsQ_0_0.jpg

With Bones

MsNrZIiH7kqjKiYPMcCs6g_0_0.jpg

This was probably the best nose manny I've ever done. I was going to upload the clip but fuck it...Im gonna make a short montage

8xBxVIJFgUi0T1MRIlmbIA_0_0.jpg

The bus jump

GqPB2HFMOESIJzNkiOvx8g_0_0.jpg

Fanboy

UWpzSicp-0mxbwMYPzgdlQ_0_0.jpg

Nemo and Bones Collide

ZNUSJjuRy0ijgjm8uyD2xA_0_0.jpg

KfQGWoOve0eJjS6xKx4onw_0_0.jpg

Man the melee animations look shit. Gave up trying to find a good pic here. Me and weev killing fanboy in slasher mode

bHcoLui6GE2azuA_tYGrEg_0_0.jpg

Wall of gaping ass

lyT-CLGP6EqmeXt0to4yKA_0_0.jpg

Our quads made it farther than me and weev did.

dNe5p1AdQ0CTmWNB_ajK_w_0_0.jpg

Gtagrl didn't exactly try the wallride

ylCkGqv9A0Wdjw-2rdnAiA_0_0.jpg

iPXnvyhKDE6r1CE7mI2epA_0_0.jpg

Here I nudged Nemo on to the platform

WhHB_-0qOkugCjPwY1K9rw_0_0.jpg

Here's Bones fucking him over shortly after

OzLdfb9o30CkiXHexwf51A_0_0.jpg

end

• Like 7

here's me snaps with first time crew nighter, babe-alicious... i saved a couple of decent clips, i'll let you know if i make any vines out them B)...

got dio being dio, running circles around us... although, he was doing "gay" scooter circles this time :P...

5-24-16-01.jpg

lineup...

5-24-16-02.jpg

5-24-16-03.jpg

roll out...

5-24-16-04.jpg

splash...

5-24-16-06.jpg

flaming soda..

5-24-16-07.jpg

cars...

5-24-16-08.jpg

watching shenanigans with gtagrl...

5-24-16-09.jpg

busin' around...

5-24-16-10.jpg

bmx'n around...

5-24-16-11.jpg

5-24-16-12.jpg

5-24-16-13.jpg

5-24-16-14.jpg

flyin' around...

5-24-16-15.jpg

burnin' around...

5-24-16-16.jpg

floatin' around...

5-24-16-17.jpg

5-24-16-18.jpg

ridin' around...

5-24-16-19.jpg

checkin' around (my body :lol:)...

5-24-16-20.jpg

• Like 7

Alright. Here are the crap load of pics I took last crew night.

Let's start off with the race.

N8hrcOH.jpg

So here are Weev, GTAGrl and I showing Bones and Casey how not to win a race

QhhQmgt.jpg

Intermission group shot! The other team noticed something going on and kinda joined in.

A67Ofzg.jpg

Bones, that is no way to treat Casey...or is it? I don't know. I'm new to IGTA.

8ooWpXi.jpg

At least all was forgiven...kind of.

gJnwy0l.jpg

Time for some stunting! Bushka, you're doing it wrong.

gbK7xVj.jpg

Pro riders right here! 

oN6bnLK.jpg

Was supposed to be all of us in the air but I lost my bike along the way.

rmzpTAH.jpg

Bushka, Casey, and Fanboy showing us how it's done!

Z3oeIew.jpg

Now this was an awesome race. Loved the video Casey did with it. Here are the pics I got from it.

fHKHj1r.jpg

Zp1jNo4.jpg

IDUmvtw.jpg

kAK7b7Y.jpg

o4V5VcW.jpg

One day some cyclist will win this race. I'm aiming to be that cyclist so bring it on!!

xN5CpcM.jpg

BMX's swing and a miss...a really close swing but still a miss.

nfS0ADe.jpg

I'm starting to try different strategies for this mission. Maybe it's not the mission that's too hard but us that just suck at it.

sTMZL9L.jpg

I crashed into this fence that rendered after I smashed into it. Luckily Weev was there to break it down for me.

LzT3s68.jpg

Thanks Weev! Sorry about the whole you burning to death while trying to kill me thing. Better luck next time!

wbZsWXA.jpg

GTAGrl got really close while BMX was just chillin on the ground.

fnDPSoC.jpg

Now here we are at the rapids. I'll have to fix this mission. Too many spaced out tires and floating bushes for my taste. Also here's Dio showing off Jules in all his drag queen glory.

XvoqT2B.jpg

Here he is flaunting it.

9P1773q.jpg

And of course Bones going topless since he can't let Dio get all the attention. Fanboy does not look impressed. 

HPgpOhZ.jpg

EqoB318.jpg

I was hoping we'd have been all bunched together. I'll fix that so it's set if we ever end up using it again.

61r2NMZ.jpg

Dio and Fanboy fighting over dominion of the tire

U4MhaQM.jpg

Heading to the falls. I got this!

F8zFjPU.jpg

Hmmm. Guess I don't.

gDLCaYm.jpg

Might as well pose after that failure.

fiJOHoZ.jpg

You know what they say: "If at first you don't succeed, bring a friend to fail with you". 

sZMY74p.jpg

GTAGrl just kinda chillin in the back

P0DlqYQ.jpg

Yeah Bones, we get it, your eyes are up there. Who cares? We've made our choice.

XAR4pQz.jpg

GTAGrl wondering why the hell these tires float so damn slow

CNuAa9O.jpg

Yeah, this was the only pic I was able to get from this race that wasn't just me in it or with someone in the distance. I guess I need some scooter training.

cxteBqp.jpg

The BMX park was fun

8gSM5nq.jpg

I learned that GTAGrl moves for no one.

aBBxGEi.jpg

She's also kind of a show-off

kL57Y7K.jpg

But then again so am I

JuOrs3G.jpg

Outta the way! Fanboy coming through!!

QpyvQdd.jpg

So I have 5 more pics left that I wanted to share from the last job. Guess there's a limit. Good to know since I'll probably be maxing it out all the time. I'll post the remaining later. Maybe it resets daily like the "Like This" button on here.

Edited by Nemosphene
  • Like 6