Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - May 17 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE MAY 17 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

---
Theme:

igta-crew-beach-bum-night.png

Beach Bum Night... why not celebrate an old DLC? there's newer beach clothes and hey, we even have a yachts now!! this nautical theme will be mostly spent on the various beaches and waters around san andreas...chumash, del perro, sandy shores, paleto, etc... if there's sand and water, we'll be there, dude... dress for the theme, and drive theme fitting vehicles as well, use your best judgement ;)...

---

Emblem:

4e37cfeef99317257126a075b84c1a8407335324

---
Add'l Thoughts:

as always, if you have any ideas for snaps or videos, please do share here or in the lobby... if you have new jobs, share here or let playlist making people know about those so we can check 'em out...

also, the schedule is wiiiiiiide open so make some suggestions for future themes... the stupid twitter community is buzzing about new DLC soon, so who knows when that is, could even be this tuesday, lol... and it might not even be worthy of centering an entire evening around... so let's fill up that schedule, mmmkay?? B)

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

MAY 24TH - Crew Blue Night

MAY 31ST - ???

JUN 7TH - Apocalypse Night

JUN 14TH - ???

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Apocalypse Night, iGTA Olympics, Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Zombie Night, Fight Night

​Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Vintage Night, Lowriders Night

• Like 1

Nice emblem! (Y)

Ideas for upcoming theme nights:

Off-roading

Business DLC/FIB agents

Supercars

Vans

Melee only

...or any off your running list, there's a good selection to choose from...Rock & Roll vintage would be fun. 

damn, gtagrl, revisiting old DLCs again with the business one B)... fuck it, i like it!! let's do hipster night again, too!! :D

...anything from the current list worth giving a shot?? yea rock and roll night had peaked my interest when it was mentioned... and that one might be going as far back as to when you were still on last gen, grl... it could be a fun experiment...

• Like 1

Our logo has a white background and looks stupid. I don't know why that happened. It did it on one of my shirt lulz emblems as well. 

Melee only

Be careful with this one. The melee is only so good in the game. It's a lot of mashing circle and de-synced animations. They are fun but after a couple of jobs I think it would get stale. 

yea, there's been a problem with emblems for a week now... that's why we still had our cinco de mayo emblem last crew night because we couldn't change it... now we can change it but it puts a stupid white background on it... hopefully it gets fixed before tuesday night because the new emblem will look cool in-game for beach bum night...

as for melee only, i'd rather not... like dio said, an entire night of barely being synced up matches would get annoying...

It's all good if melee's a no-go, just tossing out ideas to see what sticks.

There's only so many themes that work - that's one reason I'm revisiting what R* gave us in the early DLC days. I also scrolled through my Photobucket archive for ideas from past crew nights, but I think we've got the good ones already included on bOnEs' list.

mad max night or Apocalypse night would be sweet , wrestling night  , stunt night when the dlc comes out  , first person event  , i could go on and on 

• Like 2

yea, just keep going... i need themes to fill up the schedule with... we haven't done beach bum in 2 years so there's been a hundred themes in between that one ;)...

stunt night yea, i am holding off for the new DLC for that one...

wrestling night sounds interesting, could we lump that in with fight night perhaps? we could really pull of some cool MMA looking outfits and matches as well as some wrestlers... it's a shame there isn't any knee pads... and i do want to do apocalypse night, perhaps i'll include that on the current schedule... we can do it in a week or two then? i want to give the creators time to work on stuff for that... 

yea, there's been a problem with emblems for a week now... that's why we still had our cinco de mayo emblem last crew night because we couldn't change it... now we can change it but it puts a stupid white background on it... hopefully it gets fixed before tuesday night because the new emblem will look cool in-game for beach bum night...

as for melee only, i'd rather not... like dio said, an entire night of barely being synced up matches would get annoying...

change the logo and change it back.

Or copy the logo, make sure there is no background and republish it.

That might work.

edit

Kuz, I got your races. Thanks for updating life's still a beach even though it fucked up on you once. That was brutal. It's in playlist 2.

• Like 1

already tried that ;).... i'll try it again tomorrow... it's a social club issue, not an emblem related one... i see other crews who have recently updated their logos to be having the exact same issue... hopefully it gets resolved soon...

• Like 1

added apocalypse night to the schedule, june 7th (is that a good date, or should i make it the 31st?)... it's FINALLY happening folks... i got a couple of job ideas too, so i'll hopefully get started on those soon... and i suggest the same for the rest of you job creator people...

I already made one job for the apocalypse. But i still have tons of ideas.

Also, what about the Waterworld theme idea, or shall we roll that into the theme above?

Also, what about the Waterworld theme idea, or shall we roll that into the theme above?

...could we maybe combine that with apocalypse night?? it fits that theme more than beach bum... just a thought...

When I had suggested a water-themed evening, it was supposed to include sailboats, yachts, seasharks, speedboat races etc, not necessarily beach bum only...kinda like last week was aviation - so all things "air", parachuting, assorted flying vehicles - this was supposed to be all things "water". If a Waterworld fuck-around island works better on an apocalypse night, that's fine too.

oh i thought you said beach bum... either way, we're gonna be on sail boats and stuff tonight anyways... i dunno if anyone has enough time to build a water-world place in time for tonight... i mean, i'd be willing dress the part and check it out, but there's not enough time i don't think...

i think it'd be fitting tho for apocalypse night... we could tie a number of dystopian themes into that night ;)...

...could we maybe combine that with apocalypse night?? it fits that theme more than beach bum... just a thought...

That's what i meant. Not tonights theme... :lol:

• Like 1