Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - May 10 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE MAY 10 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

post-24-0-04371700-1462756285.png

Altitude Night... for this theme, we're going to spend a lot of time in the air... with planes and helis, do some choreographed parachuting and/or stunting (if anyone knows how to do that sort of thing), and basically just hang out above the street lights... elevation is the theme...

dio's got some playlists made up already... even one for the early "bird" crowd :lol:...

and we still have a hole in the schedule for after next week's beach bum night ;)... there's grumblings of a DLC this month, maybe that'll help fill in the hole, otherwise, i might just recycle one from our "always ready" themes... or should i choose one from the possibility list?? if so, which one? but please, keep suggesting themes here... it's the reason why we're doing altitude night and next week's beach bum, they were suggested B)...

---

Emblem:

4e37cfeef99317257126a075b84c1a8407335324

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

MAY 17TH - Beach Bum Night

MAY 24TH - ???

MAY 31ST - Crew Blue Night

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Apocalypse Night, iGTA Olympics, Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Spring Theme(?), Zombie Night, Fight Night

​Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Vintage Night, Lowriders Night

• Like 1

I like this theme cause it's almost like a new game and just unexpected whats to come at least to me.

I got my crew blue-ish hair sticking out of the helmet of the black flight suit.

Edited by TheLunaticFringe

Should be a good night. If no dlc is announced upcoming after beach bum night, we could always just push up crew blue a week earlier and see what happens. 

• Like 1

I'll try to limit the number of bad pun 'getting high' jokes, but I'm not making any promises.

Also, 'street lights' made me think of this song:

yea she was awesome, that's the first time i ever heard of her, talked to her, or even knew of her... yet she showed up with the iGTA badge and BAM!!! there she was having fun with us... i need to shoot nemo a message about the forums too, so he can post his fun from this evening... the ironic part of the night was kuz missed out on his suggested themed night, and it was a pretty damn fun night too lol :lol:...

----

UPDATE: oh wow, i'm such an idiot!! this should of been called aviation night the whole time!! it just hit me, lol, watching mercy's video  :lol:...

because of how fun it was, i think aviation night deserves a spot in the reoccurring themes list ;)... all opposed??? thought so...

• Like 5

In all fairness, "altitude" works for both flying and doing jobs high in the air, like Hatchet High. We saw some rather insane structures tonight. (Y)

• Like 1

lmfao 

Man I was laughing pretty hard at the fact my bag couldn't be delivered in my fly around job. Jamie was running around with that bag for so long. I'll put in the description to keep it to time limit. I think that will work well. 

The other highlight was Nemo not knowing what to do in at the end of the polinko LTS. 

• Like 3

solid outfits all around! great times as always.. till next week! stay frosty!

NhYrbOzYrUK9PJ-N5W5k3Q_0_0.jpg

the airport hanger meet up

o1gV_tdD80G-OG22fa3i6g_0_0.jpg

outfits on point.. 

SwHosyvoDkizyXfjuAs9vA_0_0.jpg

lost in the sawmill.. get that loot tho :D 

a5Hc0A6nKEevyUd1Ivyi7w_0_0.jpg

random gang attacks when your just chillin

N4dRkn4_nU2umAeRcBUGpA_0_0.jpg

dusty.. 

NLvEzOR1E0aqVVYkZFgxaw_0_0.jpg

fenced in..

9_pc04PHikOmXsYj_jDSVw_0_0.jpg

and under the lights... 

UYcmlMHhekW4wfn18dlsJA_0_0.jpg

seriously tho.. outfits 100% on point!

VWOiatvauU61lb7dP_yFfg_0_0.jpg

hey.... are we missing someone? 

AeKgHnt8h0KObTRXZXjAmQ_0_0.jpg

oooh, thats right.. BMX.... he parks in style :D 

skH6IVCPVUmyrhN0XxgU6w_0_0.jpg

Nemo's end of the night mega capture!!!  fuck'n really well done! geez.... 

xSmWNYcnp0yEUy2cK_iGWA_0_0.jpg

see you all next week!!!! 

• Like 5

YJe6QQg4ukyNUWv5pZieig_0_0.jpg

jROhoov1JkK3A1pA_Nl07Q_0_0.jpg

arjZX5lH5k2fL8MmpI-6zQ_0_0.jpg

Will Ghostman make the vertical tunnel?

IfNmcn4G2U-rCZ-q4pop9g_0_0.jpg

No...

Rsm0zvh1ZEWG_65-cBXBAg_0_0.jpg

..He wont.

vX3u7HXVh0ybn_4oqO3rww_0_0.jpg

Incoming Dupbomb via Ghostman

NykL9fQf_02YGqSaZVGGlA_0_0.jpg

Ad6t0i07w02GTTcWRvdySg_0_0.jpg

Kaboom

CHoAc9nOsk2-zlWV56JCZQ_0_0.jpg

VENGEANCE!

DC8hd7z4-kWdtsGvGrUuNw_0_0.jpg

SNO8qlPUA02rggfvFLOS-Q_0_0.jpg

Death By Derpbomb, Dup goes in for the kill

xn60gx2eQ0Ob-t8QVvetdQ_0_0.jpg

a3NL9S34skuaI3skoRqTew_0_0.jpg

Missed

ehEOq41-CkGTBw_YETJmBA_0_0.jpg

mashing Weev. Got a video coming later

0SWKmwL_80-vBfXwRQ3E3w_0_0.jpg

IigFCB2UikWqUZsO3Bnq3g_0_0.jpg

Will North stick the landing?

nSDSNwtRFkCW0aDyNoDxFQ_0_0.jpg

...No.

GihoOHQXyUmrCFujkTXiXw_0_0.jpg

He didn't die however

jii5RRWok0-7QxYLfTT42A_0_0.jpg

Headshot on BMX number 1

x18dxgBU1UirQor0m97T1g_0_0.jpg

number 2

Dz4eaSFXQ02lv6RdnD-HzA_0_0.jpg

lmfao

O6hZkGyjbUqF4FVejiCtRA_0_0.jpg

Cheech gets mashed by the train while sniping in a deathrun. Video coming later

qR2yByX-LEWAbitSjVyeag_0_0.jpg

hatchet high

0u7OvyTPtUmlwmf7NwxUFw_0_0.jpg

bTE9WpYfXUSOAMLldaP2Zw_0_0.jpg

r1a1ZOqgckqorT8eopV7NQ_0_0.jpg

When I knocked Bones off his bike in a race ON PURPOSE

CUHxvlHn10KVMvcVyxzQJA_0_0.jpg

NQrVpfYRb0-yLOIqK-IA6A_0_0.jpg

The Skybox

HrQrvuOSMUqm4d7EsXvJOw_0_0.jpg

End!

Really good night. Good theme idea Kuz. Wayta not show up for your own theme.

• Like 3

nice pics, dio B) (check out the last page for those)...

here be my lot...

the scene outside the hangar...

5-10-16-01.jpg

locker room fun with bmx, gtagrl, and dupz...

5-10-16-02.jpg

5-10-16-03.jpg

but first, lemme get a soda  :lol:...

5-10-16-04.jpg

bmx refuses to leave the closet locker...

5-10-16-05.jpg

----

no fly zone...

5-10-16-06.jpg

rock em sock ems with kill and weev...

5-10-16-07.jpg

hatchet high....

5-10-16-08.jpg

hanging out with the ladies (even tho only one was actually a lady :lol:)...

5-10-16-09.jpg

5-10-16-10.jpg

5-10-16-11.jpg

the heli graveyard...

5-10-16-12.jpg

----

nemo's cool sky capture scene...

5-10-16-13.jpg

---

---

i also made a video :wub:...

---

---

this was a fucking fun fucking crew night... nemo took some awesome snaps, so i am hoping he registers here to share 'em, otherwise, i guess i'll have to save them all from the PSN chat room and upload them here :rolleyes:... i shouldn't have to tho, so i'll encourage him to join... and the same goes for Emz... mercy, GET HER SIGNED UP!! :P

• Like 5

nemo took some awesome snaps, so i am hoping he registers here to share 'em, otherwise, i guess i'll have to save them all from the PSN chat room and upload them here :rolleyes:... i shouldn't have to tho, so i'll encourage him to join...

I have reached out to Nemo on Twitter to invite him and give him the rundown of who we are and what we do here. :)