Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - May 3 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE MAY 3 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user created jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

igta-crew-cinco-de-mayo.png

Cinco De Mayo... it's the mexican national independence celebration, esse!! so let's do things like hanging out at a taco bar, driving cars that fit the bill, dressing and looking the part, etc... if you don't know what to wear or look like, throw on a mustache and red/green/white clothes... dup has put together a playlist for the early crowd... perhaps you could hold off on that until like 6:15-6:30, that would give us enough time to assemble?? make sure there's room to fit all of us, like no jobs under 16-20... you might have to edit that if we get a good turn out tho B)...

we could go hang out in vagos territory too, or go do some farming in grapeseed... whatever you guys can think of, let us know! we've generally had fun on this theme night, so let's just have a good time B)...

calendar has some openings so MAKE SOME THEME SUGGESTIONS!! :)

---

Emblem:

fc77f1e8cc236623bee23ff3c267dc842d9c4531

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

MAY 10TH - "Altitude" Night

MAY 17TH - Beach Bum Night

MAY 24TH - ???

MAY 31ST - Crew Blue Night

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Apocalypse Night, iGTA Olympics, Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Spring Theme(?), Zombie Night, Fight Night

​Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Vintage Night, Lowriders Night

• Like 1

I've made a playlist in advance for the early birds. Will probably do that at some point between 10pm-11pm gmt or as soon as we get a decent amount of people.

• Like 1

i might have two new recruits... diamondbiscuitz, from twitter, won a PS4 in a giveaway, so whenever he gets that all set up and running, he'll join us... i asked him if he was interested and he said he'd love to join us! he RTs and comments a lot on our stuff, he likes our crew B)...

and a guy from PALS just asked me if he could join today... asked if it was cool, and i said totally... i await his response, but he's a freeroam lobby destroyer who needs a change up because apparently it takes it's toll on him whatever that means lol :lol:.. i told em what we do and when crew night is, so we'll see ;)...

maybe do that playlist shortly after 11pm your time ;)... that way you can get us early birds in on it... otherwise, you might still be playing the playlist when we all gather, and after that, all the brits will leave...

• Like 2

Los veo mañana!

For the rest of May, how about Fight Night, and something water-based, i.e., sailboats and yachts and skidoo races and whatnot? Throwback to Beach Bum.

Edit: Fuck yeah diamondbiscutz!

beach bum, hmm....... we could do that B)...

there's a good chance we'll be getting a new DLC this month as well... so we'll have that as a theme too...

EDIT: added beach bum to the calendar and moved crew night to the end of the month, since we just did one last month...

• Like 1

gtagrl you just made me think of water world. we should do a water world theme and spend all of freemode on boats, and every job has to have water or floating platforms!

• Like 1

gtagrl you just made me think of water world. we should do a water world theme and spend all of freemode on boats, and every job has to have water or floating platforms!

lmfao Dude Me, Emz and Ghostman were talking about that exact theme a couple hours ago in a party chat. I've been meaning to make a water world job for awhile. Make like a shanty town out on the water.

• Like 3

Just a couple of old skool pics to start:

Immigrant dinghy run

RWII71gBMUihHGgnvXQLgw_0_0.jpg

bOnEs and DiO, DiO's Sanchez parked in my Rat-Loader

TMx-SfxwJEGwOwA3tTX3jw_0_0.jpg

North and Weev

LxQYhpJ5XEG-gCHnVPFjCQ_0_0.jpg

Getting deep in dat bush :shlick:

sMpV6bpoqESB0lXdsp3CRA_0_0.jpg

Sneaking around in the bushes (dat Slamvan tho :fap:)

CPTMvZNmRUmgTheCD5gx2Q_0_0.jpg

Backsliding across both bike and truck goes DiOgrl

0I7fil1BQEWVAtTzzDgMyQ_0_0.jpg

RpmnEmBcw0SiOGjYaRSQoA_0_0.jpg

• Like 6

checking out the loco specials, holmes...

5-3-16-01.jpg

el presidente jamie trump had to intervene on our fun, esse (oops didn't remove the HUD :P)...

5-3-16-02.jpg

me and sexy senior dup...

5-3-16-06.jpg

5-3-16-05.jpg

5-3-16-04.jpg

with gtagrl...

5-3-16-07.jpg

5-3-16-03.jpg

fight!!

5-3-16-08.jpg

5-3-16-09.jpg

hold me, bones!! :wub::lol:...

5-3-16-10.jpg

5-3-16-11.jpg

if they put up a wall, we'll use boats, mang...

5-3-16-12.jpg

setting up a border checkpoint... checkmate, illegals...

5-3-16-13.jpg

lol this cheech one cracked me up :lol:...

5-3-16-14.jpg

5-3-16-15.jpg

5-3-16-16.jpg

5-3-16-17.jpg

kuz is a bit worried about northern over there...

5-3-16-18.jpg

bmx cena...

5-3-16-19.jpg

me and.... and... dozy??

5-3-16-20.jpg

cheech, and... and... dozy??

5-3-16-21.jpg

jizzy coming back, to probably kill some more of us, so i took care of that...

5-3-16-22.jpg

5-3-16-23.jpg

shankin'...

5-3-16-24.jpg

------

it was nice to see cakesky stop by for a bit, and to see nemo stick around for a couple of playlists B)... it was a good night, we didn't really do much outside of fucking around as mexicans, and i really didn't expect much else lol :lol:... no videos from me this week, didn't find anything that stood out in the clips... cheers guys, can't wait to see the rest of your stuff!!

• Like 6

lmao what a shit show!!! and i mean it in the best way possible !!!!

tiHmvTUjaUmzGDLogARljg_0_0.jpg

2 full parties together as one.

Ue78J54hU0Ckbexx1lAV-w_0_0.jpg

Cena Hold On !!!! :D 

8mvqUGAtFkuNlWMEbxSiog_0_0.jpg

lets play wheres Dio. lmao i cant get over BMX's cena... wtf tho, epic as fuk !

I1huo5YwxU-XgDC4N_X5VQ_0_0.jpg

emergency stop!... there were sooo many amazing picture from this scene. it was soo hard to pic one. lol look at dio :D

Zf66Qoy8pkS3uAdG4gn_NA_0_0.jpg

escape from los santos...

• Like 6

I only saved one clip of me doing backflips at the end of the night so I just got a bunch from the one clip

pu8W6pqdjUaqOrnloFD1bA_0_0.jpg

DDw9bq0ttUmQlEJjUbUDRQ_0_0.jpg

Hardsauce showed up for the last 10 minutes

1OwwvPBQpES5PQ64lDW73g_0_0.jpg

Weev was just jumping around

mE2R36wRIUqO9nhbZ_X1Cg_0_0.jpg

Gtagrl and Bones didn't move at all. I got 2 of Bones because he didn't sound pleased when I said I only saved a clip. So here, 2 pics of you.

Ofl2g3YUWE-_9uc8M-Xp5Q_0_0.jpg

jqQt8X20eky5Ru4fnpu9IA_0_0.jpg

gtagrl

1McbmPFf2kyq25jQYOx8UQ_0_0.jpg

the backflip did not go well with North on the back

49eiWibX6Eauy7NIQKGg9Q_0_0.jpg

phM7V-xSY0O4YEH0VHCL2w_0_0.jpg

fOgzhl2yy06U8uvTa8PHXg_0_0.jpg

Fuck it, only saving 1 clip from now on. this was way faster

• Like 4

Haha Yah. That is true. Did you get anything from when before my time zone came on? I'd like to see some of that.

PS was only joking about the 1 clip thing. I already got Amelia ready for next week

vN6hLfwKrEK-O6fOc8O_YA_0_0.jpg

jZX-H9YflUuEn6UyYp2Jdg_0_0.jpg

VDDKOBN9BkeDTOARKPQtag_0_0.jpg

EWy0ZOvoN0CV_2vjy-6EJQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 6

Went through my clips last night. Ran out of gallery room (too many hot tub shots :P), there's one more clip I wanted to get a few pics from, so I might add a couple more later.

The gang protesting El Presidente

VjpcGo8hyUC4MLXHFqT5yg_0_0.jpg

G3CDeLrVD02gDlfKBh8REw_0_0.jpg

El Toro Kuz showed up

IxznZNav9UGS-ZhQcadNLQ_0_0.jpg

Es la hora de comer

iXq6i-_pqkqFnOz2Oq1EjA_0_0.jpg

aRlsy0R5B0islxNsKn2bmQ_0_0.jpg

The mariachi band was hungry

OLLZhOz5p0Kqiqa9zUFZqw_0_0.jpg

Ridealong at your own risk

8CwT932z6k-CSK961O5aNg_0_0.jpg

Poor Teddy

d-byifgMPEmpikJz4HABsw_0_0.jpg

One helluva speed bump

YFHhsx5vUUW9GOYQ330MFA_0_0.jpg

9SYpHQ536Eeo3uUUA93kCA_0_0.jpg

You're gonna need a bigger truck

rrFXdCFsckKjgZyLAQd0gQ_0_0.jpg

_1wpBe5O_k-ExbWx2_jNdg_0_0.jpg

Water boarding

ay8mH-5wJkyrA_q4TQlaJA_0_0.jpg

0ieAo2YFF0acUZy7z1PzRA_0_0.jpg

That dinghy is Armed and Dangerous

NIELAWE0_kWk63CExlPpVA_0_0.jpg

Chilling...but why does it smell like bull soup?

hjyVaV7eS0OlboeCcoiacw_0_0.jpg

EXmNa7OXnkWeKgr0gptAJg_0_0.jpg

nX47Fs3JDky5N_BqJjeUfg_0_0.jpg

L1qvMMNPzUacCQtB2Wdzyg_0_0.jpg

Jizzy feeling the bro love

7zNq3Hee0Eif1Wize4G9Yw_0_0.jpg

• Like 6

Thanks dio,at least for hints for next week cause this was one of those themes I knew fuck all to do for a wardrobe.

I have a flight suit for my main but ill seize the opportunity to buy one for roxy and get her the black one.she gonna be the female version of maverick (or at least goose). :P

Edited by TheLunaticFringe