CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Apr. 26 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE APR 26 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

igta-crew-lowriders-night.png

Lowriders Night... time to get crunk, get a bit ghetto, and bounce in our lowriders on tuesday... we now have 3 new additions to the lowriders class, as well as a couple of others from last month... so we should have a good variety of cars with switches at the meet ups... i'll scout some areas but the goal of the night is playlists, obviously, but also car meets...

if you have any other suggestions for the evening, speak up!! B)

there's only a few benny's cars that shouldn't be at the meet... the banshee, sultan, and faction donk... but other than that, i think all of us own at least one lowrider so this shouldn't be an issue... i would say a dress code should be implimented, but it's just car meets... so no dress code, come as you are...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

MAY 3RD - Cinco De Mayo Night

MAY 10TH - "Altitude" Night

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Apocalypse Night, iGTA Olympics, Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Spring Theme(?), Zombie Night, Fight Night

​Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Vintage Night, Lowriders Night

• Like 1

Went with My Native girl. She legit looks spanish.

My8Fbip-2EmHd7U_Gs64WA_0_0.jpg

I will probably bust out my new character later too. Does he look like Samuel L Jackson?

SwcX6WYuM02zANu_xuUoNw_0_0.jpg

edit

meh...ish.

• Like 3

I'll go to the beauty parlour and cholo my chickiepoo. 

(if you know what i mean)

Edit:

*rereads bOnEs post* 

*rereads order of theme nights*

Never mind. 

I might bust out the Voodoo - it's been awhile.

since next week is cholo week, i've decided on willy D... i think...

HA right I forgot about that. I guess I will be looking the same 2 weeks in a row. My other characters don't need RP so fuck it.

A friend of mine from work (PSN: SonOfGodIsFrigid) would like to join us tonight. I'm sure he has attended a crew night once before in the past, way back when GTAO came out on PS4.

I've explained the rules and theme, and linked him to this page just now, so he should be savvy by this evening.

I'll be there of course. Haven't taken my lowriders for a spin in a good couple of weeks.

See you all later!

• Like 2

even tho that emblem wasn't active for most of us (only shows up after you restart), it resets in the editor B)... so after the night was over, all i had to do was restart the game and the new logo appeared wherever it was active ;)...

i took 28 snaps, but instead of posting all of them tonight, and the few vids i got for vines, i am gonna share a crew night video i put together instead with all of that shit anyways!! :D... sorry for those who may or may not have it blocked because i used a fitting cypress hill song... fits the theme quite well  B)... and sorry for those who dealt with being dropped all night... it seems like their scheduled maintenance started fucking things up early...

anywho, enjoy B)...

• Like 7

Nice video bOnEs. I had a good time last night. Nice to see the lobby so full. I noticed that the British crowd are starting to stay on a little later these days. I guess that's due to fact we get the first playlist going a little earlier than we used to. Either way, it's good to fill up the lobby!

It's a shame i didn't stay on too late, work these days is killing me!

• Like 1

Awesome video, bOnEs! I love that you introduced the crew by name, I've always wanted to do that.

great minds think alike B)... i didn't get ace or kill in there tho, they showed up late, and would of been at the very end of the video... speaking of video, i guess the next step would be to have mini videos for each of us B)... but we had such a large turnout, and all of us in that parking lot was just asking for a cool intro like that...

i'll post my snaps in between jobs, most of them were in that video tho :lol: but i have a few others that weren't...

did you see my snap of you dup in the video, bush in the bush?? :P...

• Like 1

Awesome video, bOnEs! I love that you introduced the crew by name, I've always wanted to do that.

i didn't get ace or kill in there tho, they showed up late, and would of been at the very end of the video...

I probably got some clips of them. I like how you got a picture of cheech when he was dropped so his hair turned green lol 

• Like 2

i knew someone would catch that... he was technically there the entire time at the first meet lol, even his ride stayed :lol:...

the only thing i didn't like about the video was the frame rate drop when i panned back to the group in the first video portion... i dunno what happened there, it was fine in game, and during editing...

here's the snaps B)...

the lineup...

4-26-16-01.jpg

the crew...

4-26-16-02.jpg

meet the playas... JFK and Emz (get her signed up here mercy so she can share her pics)...

4-26-16-03.jpg

ghostman and fanboy...

4-26-16-04.jpg

DuPz (my favorite one from the profile snaps :wub:)

4-26-16-05.jpg

jizzy...

4-26-16-06.jpg

jamie...

4-26-16-07.jpg

mercy and dio...

4-26-16-08.jpg

hardsauce and weev...

4-26-16-09.jpg

me, gtagrl, bmx...

4-26-16-10.jpg

not-actually-in-the-lobby cheech :lol:...

4-26-16-11.jpg

goosey...

4-26-16-12.jpg

dozy...

4-26-16-13.jpg

----

start of the too hood race...

4-26-16-14.jpg

one of the first turns...

4-26-16-15.jpg

another turn (featuring kuz)...

4-26-16-16.jpg

rotate this one and you have jamie prince on his ride :lol:...

4-26-16-17.jpg

lineup at the logs...

4-26-16-18.jpg

4-26-16-19.jpg

me and emz...

4-26-16-20.jpg

----

back at the apartment...

bushka in the bush...

4-26-16-21.jpg

partying...

4-26-16-22.jpg