Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Apr. 19 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE APR 19 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

igta-crew-ohippy-night.png

08f0635370dc1948b4e467466b7593672d3d55d5

Hippy Night... liiike, far out, maannn... 4/20 is right around the corner!! let's you know, like, get together and shit... and let the good vibes roll, have the snaps be groovy... and in general, have a good time and not harsh anyone's buzz... put on your coolest hippy gear, drive a hippy-mobile, and make love, not war... we've got treefitty's rad emblem to use too...

if you got any suggestions for places to hang out, or hippy things to do, please please speak up... i feel like a lot of times i have to make a lot of suggestions during crew nights on where to go, and what to do... we're a democracy, so let's plan some stuff to do and go with the best idea at the time B)... if you have any ideas, PLEASE post them here or speak up on crew nights ;)...

also, we're getting some feedback from the brits who usually leave before the playlists... well, they had fun last week in the playlist, so i think we need to work on launching playlists now when we get everyone together... we can do snaps and hang outs afterwards in between the next one... i don't think anyone will object to this as we pretty much discussed it last week ;)...

i know dio is the playlist guy, but he's gonna be late this week... i dunno if he's made any playlists yet, so perhaps one of us should get the first one together??

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

APR 26TH - Lowriders Night

MAY 3RD - Cinco De Mayo Night

MAY 10TH - "Altitude" Night

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Apocalypse Night, iGTA Olympics, Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Spring Theme(?), Zombie Night, Fight Night

​Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Vintage Night, Lowriders Night

• Like 1

I'm off guys.  I've tried to fit in on crew nights but it all seems a bit clicky to me.  You have your own regular friends online and crew nights have been fun but I've noticed I seem to fuck up, at least in your eyes whenever we have races or play the play-lists etc.  I've never deliberately gone out of my way to cut someone up or run someone over but some of you take it personally when it happens to be me that does it.

Tonight for instance; I tried to perform a low-fly-by in a plane and crashed - it was accidental and only meant to be a good photo opportunity but once again the incident was taken as me trying to disrupt the fun, quite the opposite to be truthful.

You have a tight crew and I understand the bond you all have but it's not for me. 

No offence meant and non taken, peace! ;)

Andy

you're totally allowed to have fun, but on crew nights, there's no crashing planes into a crowd, there's not running people over... there's no sabotaging... i followed your dot until you left after that, i was gonna kill you the second you aimed at me or anyone else... that's not what crew night is about... i get your name, but you also need to read the rules/guidelines for crew night... if you can't keep to those oaths, then i guess it's time you stop running us over and find a different place that tolerates it...

i like you, dude, but crew nights are what they are... disobey then don't bother... catch you on another night then ;)...

---

snap time... but first, lemme take a selfie...

2wUnnChlckGtPJPtopM-5w_0_0.jpg

---

fancy that, i took 20 snaps for 4/20 :o...

gathering...

4-19-16-01.jpg

this hippy had it coming...

4-19-16-02.jpg

4-19-16--03.jpg

camper cruising with ghostman, kill, weev, dup, and hardsauce...

4-19-16-04.jpg

found some shattering glass... hmmm...

4-19-16-05.jpg

ffs this world is violent...

4-19-16-06.jpg

speaking of which, me gtagrl dio...

4-19-16-07.jpg

late night car lineup, with bmx in kill's sabre...

4-19-16-08.jpg

5-0 don't like hippies...

4-19-16-09.jpg

kill was chasing down this flower child for a few minutes...

4-19-16-10.jpg

me and gtagrl protesting the violence in sandy shores...

4-19-16-11.jpg

damn pigs...

4-19-16-12.jpg

my best shot from bmx's epic jump... i really hope someone got something better :(...

4-19-16-13.jpg

new crew hangout spot...

4-19-16-14.jpg

another quick meet...

4-19-16-15.jpg

hippy race...

4-19-16-16.jpg

4-19-16-17.jpg

i'm on a boat!!!

4-19-16-18.jpg

catching northern off guard...

4-19-16-19.jpg

epic ammo crate drop moment...

4-19-16-20.jpg

----

we're beginning to get very unorganized on crew nights... i dunno if that's on me or just on our general lack of cares anymore... we didn't really do anything constructive outside of playlists, and tbh, that's a reflection on me... we had some late night participants but by that time, hippy night was long gone... if i need to be more of an asshole to keep it more organized, then i will, but i also like the fun we have anyways... but i don't like the lack of participation, the lack of care, or the complete sabotage of tuesday nights...

just food for thought, and maybe it's just me, but we're not really trying that hard anymore...

• Like 3

nah, we had issues tonight.. you joined late, after the night was already derailed, and it never truly got back on track... and yes, i am drunk, but it doesn't change the rest of the night... those that were there know how it went... we slowly turned into randomness by the time triple joined...

that's saboteur btw (fuck up)  ;)...

Ahh Saboteur. I see where you're coming from, Saboteur. Just for the record, I've never had a problem with you and sucks you feel the way you do. Peace, bud.

@bones Just be cautious, no ones gonna wanna play aside from gtagrl if you start acting like huge dick dick. You're dick dickish enough as is ;)

nah, mr. late to crew night fun ;)... we have fun, but it's our rules that keep it on rails... we've had some really fun nights this year, but we're starting to get sloppy... and that's a reflection on me because i am trying to organize these every week...

and i am getting burnt out on being the babysitter every week... it'd be nice to hear others tell people to get in line... when i heard saboteur was just doing his own thing, i stepped in and he left shortly after... we're all adults here, it's time to just give a lil' more shit about tuesdays, otherwise there's no point in even picking a theme anymore if we're just gonna do our own thing  ;)... or i guess we can just evolve into being like all the other crews out there... my bad...

I was a bit dumbfounded when it startin goin sideways but thought it was the end of the night anyways so that's alright.

I'd say be a dick,b0nes.if you have to it should be clear to those that do read the topics on here and its fair if we have to explain to the ones that don't

I fuck up a million times,saboteur.I've even been accused of dirty racing.none of that clique shit or ill these mah,fuckas off.

My main thing with Sabateur is he ran me over when I was trying to invite people. It wasn't an accident either because it ran me over 3 times in a row. I died before I realized what was going on. My dam friends list was fucking around with it's "downloading" and it was hard enough getting to peoples names in the first place.

Me and Bones aren't the only ones who had complaints. He was bothering plenty of people. 

It does sound like that plane crash was a misunderstanding though 

the reason why the plane mishap was taken the wrong way was because of his previous run ins with us that night, and on prior nights... this isn't the first time i've fielded complaints about his behaviour... i threatened to kick you a few weeks back when you lit me on fire while i was trying to join a playlist... had i died, i would of kicked you...

your borderline chaos is starting to disrupt the flow of what our crew nights have always been about... and that's fun... when i have to deal with complaints, then i am forced to take action...

Polinko

iixB9DjxH02cm6BP57YIkg_0_0.jpg

Emz falls to her doom

fxA8VNzQnka1dVLrj7Esrg_0_0.jpg

So does Gtagrl

d-P-JpkA8ki6mETceFWmvg_0_0.jpg

Polinking

K6nJ5xSx30GDURq0Jf8hoQ_0_0.jpg

Emz kills Bones

lKfz-6VmskGJU6j0AqlQZw_0_0.jpg

Gun bunt

CB419bjwLU2QsHSIVpCzgw_0_0.jpg

Mercy with the "This is Sparta" Kick

VZk-e4pwWkWBVOKHhuHXhw_0_0.jpg

When BMX got his gas back

9qcHeRNE-kape0RQ9lmjHw_0_0.jpg

Kill is pretty memorized

MfBeULVli0uvhwyqutEIHg_0_0.jpg

Bones on fire

qpXutLoALUusq6feeRSuTA_0_0.jpg

Fireworks and jumping and stuff

SNEsDdgMqEelvs5KBBSqLw_0_0.jpg

KrPEyr7G8E6nJS8g862Izw_0_0.jpg

tKTNXSYdQkWpv-YRVASV7w_0_0.jpg

North hopping between buses

gZg947dMI0e9WkrUJXb3GA_0_0.jpg

That Fem'Weev? Me behind

dT76NKu2hkWqpZWff2aUyA_0_0.jpg

vB1Du345zk-56eW47Qd2ZQ_0_0.jpg

Convoy

pkQ_3IpQSUqVc-Q2AbXHSw_0_0.jpg

Cheech

0Yx2Ww03T0WgWx3GYXe9mw_0_0.jpg

Cookin' up some hippy

PHrDnN673kCDv6RluU9zjA_0_0.jpg

I accidentally saved this in 'Stubby Camp" but I got Bone's murdering...someone

c6cLdtMcdUqVVsERnfcuiA_0_0.jpg

XyP4yv6WqkqNgrOLb9aYag_0_0.jpg

Last list of the night with BMX's Elite crew. We kinda crashed it. But it was really fun. Those jobs were awesome. Here is a Jet ski wallride

WJrzv6Dgi0usEpADQaBSuA_0_0.jpg

mtb6Gqq-FUui0BEOf4NhSw_0_0.jpg

N9o-7dbKHkeIFgRf6t3ohA_0_0.jpg

• Like 3