Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Apr. 5 (PS4)

if you're still working on a video, gtagrl, tonight is your last chance to get that done ;)... once i switch the crew logo over tomorrow, you won't have any footage of us rocking the MC logo, it'll revert to the regular crew emblem... just a heads up B)...

lol you gotta learn to just not play fallout when you have that small window to edit, if you're wanting to put something together anyways ;):P... i haven't played fallout in over a week, but i might play tonight to get my file all set up for the new DLC... but i also want to flesh out delilah's story a bit more, which i'll get to in due time... as much as i wanted to keep playing fallout, i had to accept the fact that GTA still holds my attention at least a night or two a week... with that 2nd night being the time to edit clips and stuff... and that my game window is so narrow that i have to just make sacrifices sometimes on what i play...

Yeah but, I hadn't touched Fallout in over a WEEK! and couldn't help playing it this weekend for a little bit. :(

I usually try to take Monday nights off from gaming and spend quality time with my man...guess I'm playing in the Editor and sleeping on the couch tonight. :P

(not really)

you don't have to if you don't want to :P... i was just giving you a heads up... i am trying to make an effort to get to my stuff as early as possible to avoid this kind of thing... unfortunately last week i didn't get to em until saturday, and this week, i might cut out early to get to them tuesday night because i work wednesday and thursday night at the brewery... i'm just getting too busy to focus on these things later in the week :(...

I sincerely appreciate the heads up bro, I have to learn to prioritize my gaming time with Editor time (and outside time too now that the weather's finally turning).

On one hand, it's very rewarding to stage shots from crew night clips and to edit a highlight video...on the other hand, I'm too anal to bash out something in a rush, and so it takes me hours to get it just right. I either have to be less picky, work faster, or else, Worst Case Ontario, use my mod/lieutenant powers to change the emblem at 2am for 20 minutes while I upload a video to YT. :P

• Like 1

if you have to, then by all means, go for it :D... just make sure one of us isn't already in the editor B)... also, keep in mind, that you're gonna need the clip space for the next crew night too, so i'd say be less anal about the clips and snaps... i don't always give it my best, unless i am absolutely in love with the scene i am capturing... another note to make is saving the clips and/or snaps with the PS4share option... 90% of my snaps posted above this week were taken that way, i just don't have the room in the SC gallery for all of those anymore... plus, it allows me to capture tons of new pics, like the character lineups...

it's totally worth a thought... it's what i do with clips too, so i can save them to a hard drive and edit them on my PC... i hate the social club aspect of creating video clips, i've saved a few that way, but i have so much more freedom using movie maker on the computer ;)... just press R3 and it removes the HUD in the editor ;)...

• Like 1

Okay, here's a video from crew night: I thought I had more clips than I did, one at the gun range and another of bucket shenanigans - but apparently not. 

enjoy!

• Like 3