Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Apr. 5 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE APR 5 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

31544e1fd13e04604224069d97b9120401c7f64a

iGTA MC Night... time to revisit a new favorite theme of ours B)... we'll do some biker shit, do a bike lineup outside of a bar somewhere... how about that one near paleto bay and fort zancudo on the west coast? then we could take a bike ride thru raton canyon or something :)...

must own a motorcyle, no crotch rockets or offroader bikes, no bicycles... a hexxer is $15k, buy one of those if you don't have a bike...

---

dress code:

NO SCARVES... that's it... i liked the idea of all of us wearing the same jackets, it looked really cool in snaps... but i guess for this one, we can kind of mix it up and see what happens, dio suggested that biker gangs tend to wear whatever they want so long as they have the patch, so we'll see how that looks in snaps and in the field...

men are restricted to leather jackets only... women, denim jackets only... let's see how that goes and what it looks like... and like i said, no scarves, so anything else goes ;)... i mean, it does say shenanigans on the patch, and we've already done two serious biker nights... this one doesn't have to be as serious lol...

---

new jobs, or themed jobs, post 'em here...

also, please help me fill out the rest of the schedule for april ;)... i might take and use the first few suggestions ;)... keep in mind that revisiting old themes isn't a bad idea either ;)... you can look at the current list if you want to see what has been suggested already... any holidays or anniversaries or entertainment events coming up in the near future??

EDIT: might i suggest hippy night for april 19th?? lol, since 4/20 would be the next day and all :lol:...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

APR 12TH - Crew Blue Night

APR 19TH - Hippy Night

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Apocalypse Night, iGTA Olympics, Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Spring Theme(?), Zombie Night

​Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Vintage Night

• Like 2

Im probably going to half ignore the theme for playlists and put in new shit. 

I forgot to throw in one of casey's new ones last week. 

yea that's fine... and just toss in a few bike races ;)... and some shotgun/pistol jobs and you're set B)...

surprise surprise, i think dup made a couple new jobs too :lol:... or did he say he was not gonna be here this week?? if that's the case, don't throw in any of dup's new jobs :P...

• Like 1

It's the easter holidays, so i've taken the kids down to the nearest beach for vacation this week. That means i wont be here for crew night this week.

Have fun everyone! Feel free to add my newest jobs to a playlist if you want.

See ya'll next crew night!

Dup's N/A this week but his jobs are. :)

I want to play skee ball again please!!

nah, we learned our lesson to NEVER play a new dup job if he isn't there to explain it :lol:... but all his other jobs are up for grabs... if i get the time, i might jump online and see if i can use the editor yet or not... don't have a theme idea, but maybe i can update a job to be used tomorrow...

nah, we learned our lesson to NEVER play a new dup job if he isn't there to explain it :lol:...

Exactly lmfao

We will play them the next week. I might make a job tonight too. Not theme related but it should be cool. 

• Like 1

I wonder how difficult it would be to create a Walking Dead night? I dont know what everyones characters look like, but we might get something together... worth looking into? Would get rid of Apocalypse night, though.

i really want to do an apocalypse night, but i seem to be holding out for more junker cars and grungy clothes... but rockstar keeps releasing gangster stuff :rolleyes:... i dunno about a walking dead night... sounds plausible, we just need people wandering around in zombie masks and others dressed like main characters... but i'd almost rather just call it zombie night... i'll add it to the list at least B)...

• Like 1

igta Transvestite Night - TItle is self explains

igta Altitude/Height Night - This would be more exclusive to jobs, just any job that's elavated high off of the ground, at an air port/feild, air jobs/races, and jobs with a lot of high jumps and shit. Dress like an air force pilot, commercial pilot, or a hostest.

igta Fight Night - Everyone dresses like an MMA fighter to the best of their abilities. No shirt, no shoes. Jus shorts, and fingerless gloves UNLESS ppl want to participate as entourage memebers/ ring girls. UFC styled igta logo would be cool too. Jobs can be melee, but honestly i dont think theres a need for it., in the interest of fun, just anything even slightly relative Would work.

Edited by Ku Zi Mu

hmm... fight night sounds intriguing... a lot of us have issues with melee syncing tho... but worth a thought... we could build an octagon, have two outfits saved... one MMA style, and one pedestrian outfit... when your in the ring, wear the MMA gear... when your not, look like a spectator in the stands B)...

set up LTS style... one from each team fights... eventually we widdle down to the last man standing...

just a thought ;)...

fun night, here's a couple snaps since i probably won't get to these until at the latest, saturday... i got a busy few days ahead of me, but i went thru a couple clips... and tbh, it was a fun night that we didn't take too serious, which made this MC night a nice pleasant evening.. some good laughs and moments... i can't wait to comb thru the footage when i get more time B)...

the lineup at the trailer park...

ZdrdT2wv7EStfKUaE591zQ_0_0.jpg

and i totally wanted to edit this clip because i felt the bike and the sunset was perfect...

7_-tlMElWUq7elBBQWXjwQ_0_0.jpg

---

aaaaand that's all :P... i look forward to seeing everyone elses stuff soon... cheers!!

• Like 5

Good night last night, loved cruising around on the bikes. :)

KhibS2vYqEel101E_RY9BQ_0_0.jpg

vx4PkWQqvEWqW1L1x8Lh7w_0_0.jpg

When we ran into The Lost... they lost...

94nu-N5G3UqYSV1110OBcQ_0_0.jpg

And we took over their patch.

Afjew_S2-0K1f6Ud9Bk8tg_0_0.jpg

jg2PvjkwIkC1MsLyxjOMyQ_0_0.jpg

9aBbccC1LEiqS_sQQkSsDQ_0_0.jpg

qR2s3HNawk-PR1IUK_p43Q_0_0.jpg

FvmZtc8xp0yMUybqXqBELQ_0_0.jpg

2RJiopbRtEaT2vSCpaRrrg_0_0.jpg

• Like 6

LE VIDEOS

When BMX was stuck stuck to my car in the blackhole

https://twitter.com/Ayreon01/status/717889887115018245

And when I killed everyone in Ammunation: Firesale

https://twitter.com/Ayreon01/status/717890419967844352

Taking out a lost member

7g4LJ-t5JEqOhnvZAkotyw_0_0.jpg

azBOir0vTkOh5NGaImD9mw_0_0.jpg

FIRE

dERP8eH-EEKx-16AdB_-gg_0_0.jpg

LQDRsUQ5K0SEniVjXaYkVQ_0_0.jpg

Fucked up

cPItwNvLu0mKaAUwty7NZw_0_0.jpg

JSkHeLjHFkCeVZqGd07aaQ_0_0.jpg

1Fc4_g3ZpkW4tW-yhrvrbg_0_0.jpg

Fanboy in front?

ySu0DnT3uEy1aV9Qy_-Ftg_0_0.jpg

Only way to get your camera across the shooting range line is to use the front cam. Free cams had an invisible wall. Lame

TZg5P9V6bkCY6aNgd49Sxw_0_0.jpg

Killing Everyone

IP5AjMVVWUa1RAwZmAOABQ_0_0.jpg

2O5mZcfVbkGHyL3U41D2cg_0_0.jpg

Bones, you're going the wrong way

SwOyfm3wYUuX62M-7iF85A_0_0.jpg

The Goosinator?

FV-AaJsHj0ORcJsniRt9Cw_0_0.jpg

Got run over by Fanboy THEN Goose. I forget who knocked me off my bike in the first place....unlucky

hiz1nS31kUq3WrZAqQ7ETg_0_0.jpg

6f7X86rogUiXeareSJpxxg_0_0.jpg

Chopper vs Copter. This was too close

sYxFWzX-FEeX7P2TRmNqAg_0_0.jpg

jEtwTmz5T0iWzCdg-JIgeQ_0_0.jpg

When Cheech started the fire

VUWQyPBbB0CYOj9XvgJTbA_0_0.jpg

BMX glued to my car

2aw16GIyykqqLdBiikGJ3Q_0_0.jpg

WvkX5uSeY02jtEL1NzUwww_0_0.jpg

tOOEY6kU5Ei1hEf0sEsyJw_0_0.jpg

Baiting BMX out of his car

5zpY5VneN0Cl0Z4sP-u1Gg_0_0.jpg

It worked

eWfVZapvKE2e7plnT6rcbA_0_0.jpg

Fin.

• Like 4

I started combing through clips the other night, and fell asleep in front of the PS4 while in the Editor; so I haven't uploaded any staged shots yet but will make time this weekend.

In the meantime, here are the few snaps I took on my ingame phone:

gMQB_LJoZUKy7Oy_fCLjGg_0_0.jpg

4JuIC70WmU2I7BW7_ur3EA_0_0.jpg

WuDNxTQM_0eONGdpmRsNbQ_0_0.jpg

YgRFyhWhJEW2-kCZtAo0oA_0_0.jpg

YpEKGhSQ0U2_59-fVXTqcg_0_0.jpg

77rXkb4FXUiNzjv9yDQKxQ_0_0.jpg

-mAXNT8Rn0S-jwMjGv87vA_0_0.jpg

rKn8AyfDtU2VEhVZfgO6FA_0_0.jpg

• Like 3

oh man, i've got so many pics and videos to dump here... here's part 1, i'll get to the rest later tonight after work B)...

getting started...

4-5-16-01.jpg

4-5-16-02.jpg

weev...

4-5-16-04.jpg

bmx...

4-5-16-05.jpg

gtagrl...

4-5-16-06.jpg

bones...

4-5-16-07.jpg

saboteur...

4-5-16-08.jpg

fanboy...

4-5-16-09.jpg

the group w/ dio in his tornado back there lol...

4-5-16-10.jpg

cruisin'...

BiFxkynosE2FSf16BuRLlQ_0_0.jpg

at the bar...

9y-vPneU7UqaYPxU7YkNmg_0_0.jpg

thru raton canyon...

PIFU9Z--IkGXfXKSlrfR9A_0_0.jpg

4-5-16-12.jpg

into sandy shores...

4-5-16-13.jpg

ITlk6fzE90W6HNzayegILw_0_0.jpg

27RUI_vm70eAMjhCXf7YUQ_0_0.jpg

B)...

da4c2813-8c6a-43e9-ac3a-924e8c28d40e.jpg

---

that's round one for me... i've got a number of other ones too, and i got some cool/funny videos to edit after work... i've started using the PS4share snap saving option because of the severe gallery limit, and at least this way, i can save a ton more snaps from crew nights...

-----

QUICK UPDATE BEFORE WORK:

here's a clip of us cruising thru raton canyon B)...

https://twitter.com/CaPn_bOnEs/status/718887222364270592

• Like 3

I'm working on a video too, got too many great clips not to put something together. 

I keep forgetting to upload to SC before turning off my PS4, but a couple made it through:

6VLsJIl8YUOaO4HopAEcTg_0_0.jpg

Saboteur before:

bVyE5onzAkOwkC8CQdEQGA_0_0.jpg

Saboteur after: :lol:

TP0YXkV2GUWpylwPXlNejQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 3

part 2 B)...

they finally let goosey out of prison!!

pXqZvoobG0GEZ9762wAJlw_0_0.jpg

cruisin'...

4-5-16-15.jpg

4-5-16-16.jpg

saboteur paying the price for pissing off that trucker...

4-5-16-17.jpg

me and fanboy...

4-5-16-18.jpg

it's calling me... i can feel it's power!!

4-5-16-19.jpg

bmx crashing...

4-5-16-20.jpg

me and gtagrl, having some fun in a bucket  :shifty:...

4-5-16-22.jpg

ZYi77aIts0Sv8hYxr91L1A_0_0.jpg

4-5-16-23.jpg

4-5-16-24.jpg

4-5-16-25.jpg

4-5-16-26.jpg

penned in...

4-5-16-27.jpg

4-5-16-28.jpg

me and gtagrl trying to decide on a snack...

4-5-16-29.jpg

weev didn't like my choice, PMS kicked in...

4-5-16-30.jpg

paying off the cops...

4-5-16-31.jpg

randoms to finish it out...

4-5-16-32.jpg

4-5-16-33.jpg

4-5-16-34.jpg

----

i was gonna upload all my clips as vines (and i still will) but i thought it'd make more sense to toss 'em all into a youtube video to post here... it's not a casey or dup style epic video, just a few captured scenes of mine thrown together... you guys will especially love the last one B):P...

• Like 4

Nice snaps all round. Sad i missed an MC night, but glad you guys had fun.

Cool video bOnEs, i like to think that empty stool in the gun range was for me in spirit! Haha.

• Like 2