CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Mar. 29 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE MAR 22 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!!

(Previous crew nights will now stay open an extra week for those who have last minute contributions to the last meet)

---
Theme:

391d87c79921c1f319a40eddbfbecdbb055723a3

Jackass Night... here's a theme that should come naturally to us :lol:... shenanigans overload awaits us this tuesday... keep in mind tho, that while we might be killing each other, remember that clips don't save upon death... so make sure they're not already recording something... also, no blatant killing... no aiming down the scope and taking someone out... and no deliberately going after the same person either... i am going to have a hard time regulating this crew night, so i just hope that you guys play nice... if people start getting pissed off then we're going to have a problem...

there's plenty of activities we can try... like ramp bowling, crashing cars into planes, etc... so add some more ideas to this topic please ;)... we've also got a number of jobs lined up for the evening as well... if you haven't shared them yet, or published them, dio might miss 'em B)...

UK is back on their normal time schedule btw ;)...

and if you notice, i only have two more schedule crew nights, so suggestions are welcomed :D...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

APR 5TH - MC Night

APR 12TH - Crew Blue Night

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Apocalypse Night, iGTA Olympics, Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night, 80's Night, GTA Night

​Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Vintage Night

I am in. Not sure if i'll last too long though. I've been doing 3am-11am shifts so my sleeping pattern is messy.

Here's my themed jobs.

Pipe Funeral

2_1.jpg

http://rsg.ms/2cea384

Wall of Gaping Ass

2_0.jpg

http://rsg.ms/521f0e9

Soap on a Rope

2_1.jpg

http://rsg.ms/4e18d65

Caddy Capture II

2_0.jpg

http://rsg.ms/752e430

Roof Top Hop

2_0.jpg

http://rsg.ms/3d0211b

The first three jobs are mess around jobs for snaps. Caddy Capture 2 is a legit Capture, and Roof Top Hop is a bicycle race.

• Like 2

i might not be able to make it on for my own damn theme.  geez and dio the blazin bike race i made is suppose to be a gta race so we can blow shit up, so make sure you select gta race incase i am not there to remind you

Dup's jobs look awesome. Tonight should be fun.

bOnEs, I got your back if the crew stages a revolution, we can launch a private lobby and do the first heist on repeat for old times' sake. :lol:

• Like 1

nah we should be fine B)...

bummer jason, we'll let you know how it goes... if it's a success and good fun, i'm sure we'll do it again...

i made an emblem for it, so i'm hoping this won't be the only time we do it ;)...

• Like 3

jackass night was basically our usual shenanigans, but amped up a notch... i got thru half my clips, i'm sure there's more to share, and especially from others B)...

so let's start the night out with a creepy fucking snap of dupz0r, and a creepin' dio (cheech in my warrener, photobombing)...

JsOPZ5r2PEupGelDlsyYPA_0_0.jpg

lining up on top of burger shot, with bmx umm, bmxin' up there...

OWZj5TPkc0qmxtqpPZmXJg_0_0.jpg

dio tried to jump while throwing a stickie... just a bit late...

PKUpuLxRmEiLNyKeUex2Pg_0_0.jpg

the rest decided to jump as well...

byNXNEMfg0CUUlCXzTF_hw_0_0.jpg

a couple snaps inside bmx's new giant half pipe...

TteKvkUsK0SOaEMeobSRnA_0_0.jpg

vtR7ZsdpHkCHrMhO6PMC0g_0_0.jpg

me and the supervisor  ;)...

q91fRX6LvEytwOCvTuh5HA_0_0.jpg

bmx the magician, trying to make his bike disappear into a crowd...

cGQvIKOackmekxt5T0Hs7Q_0_0.jpg

the crew... bmx, dup, gtagrl, weev, cheech, me, JFK, dozy, casey...

mZtgrzcU7UChFRIByWko2A_0_0.jpg

my weak addition to the donk lineup... i'm sure others got better ones...

Mu_23FBxVEucCXQfnNIscQ_0_0.jpg

dio says, "THINK FAST!!"... dup says, "HOLY SHIT!!"... casey didn't even flinch...

D62yHu2YlkW_v680noy9HQ_0_0.jpg

aaaand that rounds out my snaps for now... shenanigans were abundant, but did others capture them is the big question :)...

LZvBrQ1FPUq7pPvIBaFAow_0_0.jpg

----

winner of jackass playlist one :wub:...

3-29-01.jpg

even funnier, winner of jackass playlist 2, the guy who fell asleep during the final job :lol:...

3-29-02.jpg

• Like 5

Highlight of a very fun night full of laughs - listening to JFK's loud snores over the mic, then watching him win the playlist. :clap:

Not a bad turnout, 10 max for each playlist, with a few members swapping in and out as the night went on. I did nab a couple of pics of the donk lineup, then forgot to upload them to the SC. :facepalm:

...but I did take some old skool photos on my ingame phone: B)

akQn-IYNX06qrVBacRSsBw_0_0.jpg

Doing It Wrong, So Wrong

C5SlaFxW806846rHP_KYmw_0_0.jpg

Sick air way in the back

4NRn65oGc0aPmCt6Mbmnjg_0_0.jpg

7KYhq_qmlka0FD22pF2eAA_0_0.jpg

Inside the track circle

W80KFwz73keU0YE6jKcdmw_0_0.jpg

JxJtxnPY_k-s8XdyQGxcRg_0_0.jpg

Bad filter, but oh well

muyltgGTeE-TaxdraRTbKw_0_0.jpg

9mEe8-hXhUyNa9zu-4JFtw_0_0.jpg

wall sticker

3BL_Ka-v6E-iFaHVYs0eFA_0_0.jpg

• Like 4

yea, there were some really fun new games added to the crew night aresenal... jason's chicken run was good, and dio pretty much nailed the skeet ball job, it was better than i had envisioned when i conjured up the idea... it had a good sense of balance, with the main one being easy to get, and the others being progressively harder... and having it split up into multiple teams as well... bravo sir, a fine new addition B)...

one suggestion: is it possible to put a couple vehicles near the rings? a couple times i had to run back because my vehicle got stuck ;)...

we didn't get to play around in one of dup's jobs for long because JFK grabbed the bag and finished before we even got started lol :lol:... which is probably why he won the playlist without even knowing... dup's bmx job was cool tho, i liked that a lot...

bmx's new skatepark was pretty cool...

all in all, a good fun night... no issues at all, good clean fun :thumbup:...

• Like 3

one suggestion: is it possible to put a couple vehicles near the rings? a couple times i had to run back because my vehicle got stuck ;)...

Not overly because if someone happen to play it with 30 people there wouldn't be enough cars at the spawn. Team 4 already doesn't have enough. I may add the flare gun so you could kill yourself easier.

• Like 1

Cheech said he didnt want to be seen with an old man in his underwear so I saved the clips

a2klaXsJ8kGtZp9SjgD-9Q_0_0.jpg

Dozy and I glitch out

eyPZGq70d06fi3m83T3Hqw_0_0.jpg

Fuck typing more shit

Xv-E2_yC40aekf9dPKyC7g_0_0.jpg

cNAeOyJK4kSa9KTOJxSGug_0_0.jpg

WAP5ChtpoEKrvQhU49ep7Q_0_0.jpg

oeer-MXj2k2mxZdWgiZOkQ_0_0.jpg

wU2ew1lRe0KrvO1VSH7GXw_0_0.jpg

yydV1rMjTEehibRpxAznhA_0_0.jpg

1ym946AgK0C1tBOYDGq9_w_0_0.jpg

UqYufx0YhEecnPYRqGy5AA_0_0.jpg

0VwVIRX-iUGoFVhM-WMEqA_0_0.jpg

KM5GoD9VU0umwKd4-STOXw_0_0.jpg

HL4HvYOlukG96jTG1aQ0sg_0_0.jpg

1t861kVvrka9S-rhCJJj9Q_0_0.jpg

z2XIN1tuQUuVoviBkZQNOw_0_0.jpg

qNCybfSUNkyGvt5UJFGnCg_0_0.jpg

PeThcUbgVE-0lqZocnygFA_0_0.jpg

ygdtUZqfcU6x7u9t22nCIA_0_0.jpg

4Zi1ouMickyfNG-ByUhhHQ_0_0.jpg

ccB75W7rxEeW1FY7UAj7Pw_0_0.jpg

gUKy1LM3Z0OU0EoEuxAczg_0_0.jpg

x1S0J__LmEaa6BKHSZJtLg_0_0.jpg

IWPYBlo7aUyBAVxRv88f9A_0_0.jpg

• Like 5

...really?? i swear i'm being tapped by the rest of the rockstar community... bullshit!! fuck you, rockstar...

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/715290712598679552

obviously these idiots made a race out of skeet ball, totally did it wrong... but rockstar doesn't care, they like those well subscribed idiots on youtube  :rolleyes:...

dio made a legit skeet ball, these brits are just racing around one <_<...

• Like 1

Perfect, it wouldn't be an authentic Jackass night without an appearance by Kuz.

Reported for flaming

A clip from Tuesday...

Tuesday was fun, haven't lauged that hard in months. See ya'll next week ;)

Edited by Ku Zi Mu
  • Like 3

Couple of ideas for themes...

Get Sprung: Spring is here, so some kind of spring break, Beach Bum, boat race theme

Custom Job night: everyone HAS to make something in the creator, and/or we do votes tor crew fav jobs and generate playlists from there

Epic Movie Scenes: so many Hollywood movies have car chases or memorable scenes near major landmarks, we could stage shenanigans and races in homage to classic/epic moments

I want to play skee ball again for certain!

• Like 2

Couple of ideas for themes...

Get Sprung: Spring is here, so some kind of spring break, Beach Bum, boat race theme

Custom Job night: everyone HAS to make something in the creator, and/or we do votes tor crew fav jobs and generate playlists from there

Epic Movie Scenes: so many Hollywood movies have car chases or memorable scenes near major landmarks, we could stage shenanigans and races in homage to classic/epic moments

I want to play skee ball again for certain!

I really like the Epic Movie Scenes Idea , i could definitely make some jobs 4 that   

• Like 1

It's the easter holidays, so i've taken the kids down to the nearest beach for vacation this week. That means i wont be here for crew night this week.

Have fun everyone! Feel free to add my newest jobs to a playlist if you want.

See ya'll next crew night!

• Like 1