CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Mar. 8 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE MAR 1 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!!

(Previous crew nights will now stay open an extra week for those who have last minute contributions to the last meet)

---
Theme:
igta-crew-gang-night.png

iGTA Gang Night... we're saving two outfits for this event... a blue outfit, and an orange outfit... we will mess around for a short bit before the playlist with some gang related stuff... then we'll do the ol' switcheroo once the playlist starts so it looks like we're separate gangs... then afterwards, we'll keep those outfits saved for playlists later in the evening, but in between we could try to recreate some more traditional gang conflicts with the ballers and vagos and other known gangs...

i've added jackass night to the upcoming events list, it's at the end of march B)...

as always please make suggestions on this theme, as well as for future themes...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

MAR 15TH - No Theme Night (leaving open, rumors of new DLC for this week)

MAR 22ND - 80's Night

MAR 29ND - Jackass Night

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Apocalypse Night, iGTA Olympics, Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night, 80's Night, GTA Night, Jackass Night

​Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Vintage Night

• Like 2

the talk seems to be, that's why i made it a no theme night... it was originally crew blue, but i get the feeling we'll be blued out from the electric blue vs orangie gang war tomorrow night... yea, all signs seem to point to lowriders 2 next week... we'll see if rockstar makes an announcement this week, they did for the last lowriders update, but since benny's garage is already in place, maybe they're just gonna drop it without fanfare...

R* also like to align their DLC drops with other game releases. The Division is out today, so maybe we'll hear/see something soon.

I hope R* have gone all out with the next lowrider dlc, because we've had the list for months now, and it'd be kind of disappointing to only get the last couple of cars on that list when they've had months of preparation whilst knowing this information is leaked.

• Like 1

pretty unorganized night, but still a fun one B)... we didn't really do much, early on we got a couple snap ideas accomplished... we even got another addition to crew nights who joined us later... me and northern know him, he's cool as fuck too, nemosphene... hopefully he joins us in the future ;)...

anywho, here's my snaps, i'll work on the vine and share later if it's worthy ;)...

the staredown...

jsDgIzZnx02l08DWjsPjXQ_0_0.jpg

Q9p_YDdbhkGuJKkX0rbTHw_0_0.jpg

drive by...

9BM7Ftxbh0KUYpuHNeS81g_0_0.jpg

drive by fingers w/ northern...

iFMlCiivZUSH9OXReL5Bdw_0_0.jpg

bouncing with bmx...

QxeoAIIyfU6aFUibreyi1A_0_0.jpg

playlist shenanigans...

Z3TasFJWAk2rl8I-kVHnOA_0_0.jpg

Y_KDF8gb20Cv8qF5WaTpgA_0_0.jpg

bouncing some more...

fIkKl8pagEOztVupCKc-fA_0_0.jpg

he got turtled...

tnVZfIXK0Eq0rZwgXWA7PQ_0_0.jpg

randomness in the parking lot...

YZe0jbgwm0yWNUMhkvNv5w_0_0.jpg

he's on fire...

XygFoTt7P0u8ApAF2JQ6-g_0_0.jpg

me and nemo feeling like fish out of water...

VRRfEEGeSEGzp5MAQEmwlQ_0_0.jpg

a typical northern ammo drop...

96UqbABqWUu2_CJ628b2Zg_0_0.jpg

excuse me, cop coming thru! :lol:...

nccU-FLzh0iOY84nNejsTw_0_0.jpg

• Like 5

yea not a problem... i kinda knew tuesday was gonna be a smaller contingent than usual because of division... but at least we could still have a crew night.... when fallout 4 came out, only bmx was down for igta crew night lol :lol:...

i made a vine of our drive-by... could of probably done better, but it turned out good regardless...

https://vine.co/v/iHZe66WapAx

• Like 2

Norths race

oXdGEKzyVU21C_9NmKNw0w_0_0.jpg

aGFjZW-1PkOr4KsI5MTVeg_0_0.jpg

Dup's job

AMAEGB4zHUqHorRsMM-r-w_0_0.jpg

OSurDreqw0Wc1u-wSXUnmg_0_0.jpg

Them sparks

Ev4nkROToECixltY7BVj9g_0_0.jpg

say bye to BMX

2CZiBAKH-kSYJI_7BwXQog_0_0.jpg

I noticed the yellow and blue paint chips flying off the trucks

kzktzIBK7EW8-6z_k7UJQw_0_0.jpg

Z595tV9LWEeHoCxhDRt2Vg_0_0.jpg

IDK if anyone else saw it but someone gltiched out and went flying

Uw0L3KxOr0mA7DpFOeBUIQ_0_0.jpg

go kart

-z6R9U2jOUyC5Vyzfe6PwA_0_0.jpg

When BMX took out bones

5eY67yxohE2pGtSVmAAkbg_0_0.jpg

RPATBGPEyE-ctKdGzRKs1g_0_0.jpg

gtagrl takes a tumble

O1i11IgPaUib2pJ0G6f3Pw_0_0.jpg

wIL3eIkywkyiJN4rWyNobA_0_0.jpg

cyG0DEkcEU6K9CJwckwstw_0_0.jpg

Deathmatch

2vEbiW9XOUWk4NJizjvLuQ_0_0.jpg

0Wl0l_2WbkSg_Cpi0Ud8_w_0_0.jpg

end

• Like 5

Nice shots North. Nice to see some snaps in the woodland treetop LTS.

Btw, your bike race was actually really cool, it just needed some dummy proofing, as some of us aren't as good at getting across tight-rop trails as others. Definitely improve it, it's nice to see someone else in the crew creating stuff for the playlist! That's an idea for a theme nights one week, "Content Creator Night" where everyone (os as many people as possible) has to make some kind of content for the playlists, not just the regular 4-5 people...? Doesn't have to be anything amazing if you havent used the creator before, just something with your own personality.

I will get round to posting my snaps at some point. The Division has taken over my free time at the moment.

• Like 4

thanks alot dup! i totally asked dio "not" to put that race in the playlist lol.. its all good tho, i enjoy the feed back.  i think a crew night "creator content" would be amazing.. im sure if its planned far in advance, everyone should be able to pull something together :)... i loved that forest tree sniper match! was that yours dup?

• Like 2

@North Yeah that was mine. Probably needs more work to it. I dont wanr people crossing the line. Also, some areas are really quite hard to see through the foliage.

Isn't it St Patricks Day this week? Shouldn't that be our theme this week? That gives us all a couple of days to go through our footage and release our snaps on point.

• Like 1

Isn't it St Patricks Day this week? Shouldn't that be our theme this week? That gives us all a couple of days to go through our footage and release our snaps on point.

hmmmm... good point... i fucking forgot about that lol :lol:... if we get DLC, like the entire universe thinks :rolleyes: then we'll do that... if not, then we'll don the green and get into some shenanigans...

I've been terrible, haven't even posted in this topic yet, been hitting Fallout too hard to care about anything else.

I'm ready to get my green on if Lowriders 2 doesn't drop, and even if it does, I'll just put my Peyote back to bright green!

• Like 1

I've been terrible, haven't even posted in this topic yet, been hitting Fallout too hard to care about anything else.

I'm ready to get my green on if Lowriders 2 doesn't drop, and even if it does, I'll just put my Peyote back to bright green!

we could just do a mashup of both... dress green, and do shenanigans in our new cars... they don't have to be green, but it'd be cooler if we did...

i'll post the new topic soon B)...

• Like 1